hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    @hibs.net private member

missing phrase

"Now I'm not dumb but I don't understand, why Robbie's walked like a woman but talked like a man since Brora, Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora, ha-ha-ha-ha Brora".

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 147lothian View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Now I'm not dumb but I don't understand, why Robbie's walked like a woman but talked like a man since Brora, Ha-ha-ha-ha Brora, ha-ha-ha-ha Brora".
    ahh that wee bit ohh clarity!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    It was definitely said at Killie. Problem is the papers have since been repeating it being at Hibs.
    100% at Killie you're correct, when he was unveiled at Easter Road as manager at Hibs, I was down at the main stand and I mentioned to him I didn't want to go to the cinema for my entertainment 😁 his reply
    was don't believe everything you read in the papers.

I reminded him I'd heard him say it on Sportsound 😁

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    His interview today is an absolute belter. “We should be happy”.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56552027

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member
    wtf is going on with the small "t" in their posters, NEILSON AND BUDGE OUt

Couldn't they afford a capital T??

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Steve View Post
    wtf is going on with the small "t" in their posters, NEILSON AND BUDGE OUt

Couldn't they afford a capital T??
    They are now the wee t-eam

@hibs.net private member linlithgowhibbie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    They are now the wee t-eam

@hibs.net private member The Modfather's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    His interview today is an absolute belter. “We should be happy”.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56552027
    To play devils advocate, are there parallels to the age old Jack Ross debate? Clearly Hearts are a shambles and we’re building the foundations to hopefully consistently compete for third and 4th. However Hearts have made a cup final, beating us on the way, and strolling their league. Despite the two cup exits, and style of football, is that not a good season on paper?

I’m of course being a bit flippant here as Hearts are stumbling along and probably getting worse both on and off the field. I also think some of the criticisms of Ross are valid, but his recruitment is good and I can see the foundations he’s building and 3rd will be a good achievement.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Pretty Boy;6508414]It must be pretty hard to hold your tongue as a football manger sometimes. Folk that have no idea how to do your job telling you how wrong you are and a guy who's career highlight was 3 appearances in the East of Scotland league and a 15 goal season in the churches league pontificating about levels.

Oy!! No need to be personal!!

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Modfather View Post
    To play devils advocate, are there parallels to the age old Jack Ross debate? Clearly Hearts are a shambles and we’re building the foundations to hopefully consistently compete for third and 4th. However Hearts have made a cup final, beating us on the way, and strolling their league. Despite the two cup exits, and style of football, is that not a good season on paper?

I’m of course being a bit flippant here as Hearts are stumbling along and probably getting worse both on and off the field. I also think some of the criticisms of Ross are valid, but his recruitment is good and I can see the foundations he’s building and 3rd will be a good achievement.

Not really, because Hearts fans have genuine reasons to be angry.

Budge successfully diverted that anger away from herself last year and got them to moan about how UNFAIR it all was instead, but maybe even the Jambos are realising that chronic mismanagement of their club is the problem?

Our situation is more akin to Aberdeen’s.

If Hibs fans want to grumble about the poor style of play after we have achieved top 4 league finishes for five years in a row, fair enough. Let’s just get those results first eh?

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    To play devils advocate, are there parallels to the age old Jack Ross debate?
    No, we're third, several points clear in third at that and are on the up. Some have decided that because he doesn't rant and rave and have square goes at people like "Lenny" he's not "passionate" enough and want to put the boot in as much as possible.

Hearts are ***** and are getting pumped by the likes of Alloa, QOTS, Brora Rangers, the cast of the Tellytubbies and a tube of Smarties.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

First Team Breakthrough Fisherrow Harp's Avatar
    The important thing was to try and turn it around quickly. We have in a number of areas but you’ve seen tonight that there’s still a weakness.”'
    The man is a shameless imposter. It's lines like this - when all Hearts fans can see Neilson has actually managed to take us backwards - that is so infuriating. If he had any spine, or any love for the club at all, he'd resign today. Another Levein - an incompetent idiot interested only in himself and lining his pockets.
    Budge has in five years managed to take us to a worse position than when she took over - and her continual bad appointments and refusla to admit her many, many mistakes are the reason for that.
    Whoever Newell was in Newell & Budge must have been a business genius, because Budge isn't fit to be in charge of a pub team (though even a pub team would probably beat this Hearts team)

Awww ya dancer!

Reaching the cup final involved playing one game (a derby) this season and strolling their league is against teams each of whom's entire wages budget is less than Naismith alone is on.

So nice try at offering a devil's advocate view but it's hard when you've got nothing to work with.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    Not really, because Hearts fans have genuine reasons to be angry.

Budge successfully diverted that anger away from herself last year and got them to moan about how UNFAIR it all was instead, but maybe even the Jambos are realising that chronic mismanagement of their club is the problem?

Our situation is more akin to Aberdeen’s.

If Hibs fans want to grumble about the poor style of play after we have achieved top 4 league finishes for five years in a row, fair enough. Let’s just get those results first eh?
    Correct. Their omnishambles was what had them in last place however the fans were easily manipulated into diverting their anger towards Doncaster. The league being called early was actually a godsend for Budge as the chances were they weren't going to get off the bottom so it gave Budge a scapegoat.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    awk at least Robbie knows he will still have job security if he's emptied by the Budge, BBC Heartzound awaits

She wont get rid, she'll have to pony up on the contract, pay somebody else, they'll still win the league and are still out the cups. The only thing that could change her mind is if the DD's plummet - although her DD's have already hit the floor :)

Her recruitment from day 1 has been top notch! I can't see that changing, watch her appoint Shelly Kerr.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Correct. Their omnishambles was what had them in last place however the fans were easily manipulated into diverting their anger towards Doncaster. The league being called early was actually a godsend for Budge as the chances were they weren't going to get off the bottom so it gave Budge a scapegoat.

I’d like to withdraw my earlier comment about Jambos waking up to the awful mess their club is in. They are angry but remain utterly clueless.

Even if they somehow force Budge out this year they will remain a shambles.