hibs.net Messageboard

Hibs Aim to be Back - 10th June

Jack Ross says this is the date we're currently working towards to have the players back in training, with it being dependent on the latest from the government and SPFL.

Explains that Hibs will enact a phased return to training, safety-first approach.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vault Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jack Ross says this is the date we're currently working towards to have the players back in training, with it being dependent on the latest from the government and SPFL.

Explains that Hibs will enact a phased return to training, safety-first approach.
    I bumped into Darren McGregor at Costco a few days ago and had a wee chat with him. He said that the 10th was the date they were aiming for, but obviously dependent on advice etc.

He also said that they had all been given programmes to work on at home, Strava routes on bikes etc and seemed to be mostly in good shape and all were healthy and raring to get back to it.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vault Boy View Post

Wonder if that’ll include Scott Allan or if he’ll potentially miss any possible restart because of his diabetes?

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Wonder if that’ll include Scott Allan or if he’ll potentially miss any possible restart because of his diabetes?
    That’s my question too he’s most at risk. The stats for folks with the condition aren’t good. US sports will be all over this tho. I wonder what the position would be for insurance... that may be a determining factor...
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

I dont think we will see Scott playing until,theres a vaccine unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil MaGlass View Post
    I dont think we will see Scott playing until,theres a vaccine unfortunately.
    The CEO of Astra Zeneca was on Andrew Marr's show this morning and he's confident that there will be a vaccine available in September/October, and the British government has already placed an order for 100 million doses.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    The CEO of Astra Zeneca was on Andrew Marr's show this morning and he's confident that there will be a vaccine available in September/October, and the British government has already placed an order for 100 million doses.
    don’t watch Marr, but saw some Zenica memo earlier in the week, a lot of money being thrown at it for a lot of doses, quite positive as much as you can be