hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 24 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 720 of 4913
  1. #691
    Coaching Staff hibsbollah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    50
    Posts
    27,432
    Spanish cameraman manages to find a blonde Swedish woman to focus on on. A sure sign that it’s 0-0 and there’s not much happening.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #692
    Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Moreno is a cracking player. No idea why Morata continues to play ahead of him.
    Morata isn't bad, scores goals wherever he goes. But he isn't the strongest mentally, a missed chance often ends his game.

  4. #693
    @hibs.net private member calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,725
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Spain all fart and no poo. Been like that since David Villa and Fernando Torres stopped really.


    They’ll not pose any threat to the big teams on this evidence.

  5. #694
    Danny Murphy insisting Adama Traore, a man with 3 goals, 3 assists in 41 games this season, is Spains missing link

    Premier league bias is unreal. Adama has been hopeless for a year, very lucky to be in the squad. Not the answer against 11 defenders, thats for sure.

  6. #695
    6 mins injury time.

  7. #696
    @hibs.net private member calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,725
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Danny Murphy insisting Adama Traore, a man with 3 goals, 3 assists in 41 games this season, is Spains missing link

    Premier league bias is unreal. Adama has been hopeless for a year, very lucky to be in the squad. Not the answer against 11 defenders, thats for sure.
    Yeah.

    He could be a useful weapon against the bigger teams but he’s far from the answer against a team who will be thrilled with a draw and happy to sit deep and let you play in front.

  8. #697
    Coaching Staff hibsbollah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    50
    Posts
    27,432
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Morata isn't bad, scores goals wherever he goes. But he isn't the strongest mentally, a missed chance often ends his game.
    Morata free header at the edge of the 6 yard box, right into Olson’s foot. ‘That was a chance’ says Murphy. I can ****ing see that thanks Danny.

  9. #698
    @hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Lytham St Annes
    Age
    57
    Posts
    5,314
    Two cracking chances for Spain in the last couple of minutes

  10. #699
    @hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Lytham St Annes
    Age
    57
    Posts
    5,314
    Interesting group with this finishing a draw and Slovakia beating Poland.

  11. #700
    @hibs.net private member calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,725
    From watching that I’d be surprised to see Spain finish in the top 2.

  12. #701
    Some amount of Swedish fans there all things considered.

  13. #702
    @hibs.net private member Kato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Paris
    Age
    60
    Posts
    9,598
    Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Some amount of Swedish fans there all things considered.
    Covid Passports?

    Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

  14. #703
    @hibs.net private member Magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,260
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    From watching that I’d be surprised to see Spain finish in the top 2.
    I think they will. Missed a couple of good chances, dominated the game. On another day they would have won.

  15. #704
    @hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Lytham St Annes
    Age
    57
    Posts
    5,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Covid Passports?

    Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk
    I would imagine quite a few live in Andalusia

  16. #705
    @hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Musselburgh
    Age
    63
    Posts
    16,573
    There was a wee while in the first half when I thought that maybe Spain had at last found the magic formula again. Definitely potential there but they kept putting in crosses far too often, playing into Sweden's hands. Scoring goals will be a problem obviously.

  17. #706
    @hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Lytham St Annes
    Age
    57
    Posts
    5,314
    Not the Euros obviously but if you havent had enough football so far today its the Copa America Argentina 1 Chile 0 (Messi brilliant freekick) Sky channel 981.

  18. #707
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancs Harp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not the Euros obviously but if you havent had enough football so far today its the Copa America Argentina 1 Chile 0 (Messi brilliant freekick) Sky channel 981.
    Game is on the iPlayer if you don't have SKY. Think their doing 1 live game every night.

  19. #708
    @hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Lytham St Annes
    Age
    57
    Posts
    5,314
    Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Game is on the iPlayer if you don't have SKY. Think their doing 1 live game every night.
    Sadly all played in totally empty stadiums in Brazil. 1-0 halftime.


  20. #710
    @hibs.net private member calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,725
    Quote Originally Posted by 660 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is class.

  21. #711
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think they will. Missed a couple of good chances, dominated the game. On another day they would have won.
    I think they’ll win the group. Like you say, on another day they could have even have had it wrapped up at half time. They’ve got Poland (below them already) and Slovakia (presumably the lowest seed) to play. They’ll likely finish with 7 points.

    Cant see how anyone would be surprised at Spain finishing top 2 from this position, but it’s a game of opinions and all that.

  22. #712
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancs Harp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not the Euros obviously but if you havent had enough football so far today its the Copa America Argentina 1 Chile 0 (Messi brilliant freekick) Sky channel 981.
    Nice one - wish I realised it was Argentina that were playing when I seen copa America flash up earlier.

  23. #713
    @hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Lytham St Annes
    Age
    57
    Posts
    5,314
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nice one - wish I realised it was Argentina that were playing when I seen copa America flash up earlier.
    Penalty Chile

  24. #714
    @hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Lytham St Annes
    Age
    57
    Posts
    5,314
    Saved hit the bar put the rebound in. 57 minutes 1-1

  25. #715
    Just seen the replays of free kick there. A fairly typical Messi dead ball strike - brilliant and seemingly effortless.

  26. #716
    @hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Lytham St Annes
    Age
    57
    Posts
    5,314
    Argentina and Chile do enjoy kicking each other.

  27. #717
    Full house for Hungary v Portugal - looks a great stadium too.

  28. #718
    Testimonial Due 1875Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,175
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Sheggs84
    bogdan on the bench for hungry

  29. #719
    @hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Lytham St Annes
    Age
    57
    Posts
    5,314
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCastle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Full house for Hungary v Portugal - looks a great stadium too.
    How good is it to see (and hear) a stadium full or virtually full like that. Fantastic.

  30. #720
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancs Harp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How good is it to see (and hear) a stadium full or virtually full like that. Fantastic.
    Behind the goals looks incredible.

    Will say it again the sooner Hampden is redeveloped the better.

    Also Scottish government needs to let fans into Easter Road for start of the season - 10,000 minimum.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2020 All Rights Reserved
- Mobile Leaderboard (320x50) - Leaderboard (728x90)