hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fans fighting

Fans fighting

Anyone know what happened in the stand today Looked to be a scuffle and a couple punches thrown between a couple guys in the hibs end today.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member staunchhibby's Avatar
    Ye it was just behind us.Think a remark was made about ref and it kicked off from there.

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    Seemed to be two incidents at the same time. What is wrong with people?

Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone know what happened in the stand today Looked to be a scuffle and a couple punches thrown between a couple guys in the hibs end today.
    Which fight? There were three seperate fights in the area around me plus another one further down towards the front. The best one continued for most of the first half and involved an older fan objecting to a few younger fans referring to a Raith player as a refugee. I think he alerted the stewards to this issue but the younger guys claimed that they just called the Raith player an illigitimate jambo. It ran for ages but provided more entertainment than was on display on the park. The next fight was just after Bartley was sent off and a fan with a young daughter objected to the language being directed at the bald illegitimate referee by an angry gentleman seated next to a young lad. Again, mildly entertaining but it didn't have the legs of the other incident and tempers were cooled by the intervention of a sudden attack of common sense. The other incident I alluded to actually kicked off just before kick off and involved a gentleman who appeared to have successfully avoided salad for his entire life and an older chap who may have been seated in a seat which wasn't intended for him. A handbag situation developed but full body contact was averted when a fan sitting a row behind the incident bravely stood in the way of the two protagonists. This was merely the support bout for the action to follow and it brightened up an otherwise dull afternoon.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fat freddy View Post
    Which fight? There were three seperate fights in the area around me plus another one further down towards the front. The best one continued for most of the first half and involved an older fan objecting to a few younger fans referring to a Raith player as a refugee. I think he alerted the stewards to this issue but the younger guys claimed that they just called the Raith player an illigitimate jambo. It ran for ages but provided more entertainment than was on display on the park. The next fight was just after Bartley was sent off and a fan with a young daughter objected to the language being directed at the bald illegitimate referee by an angry gentleman seated next to a young lad. Again, mildly entertaining but it didn't have the legs of the other incident and tempers were cooled by the intervention of a sudden attack of common sense. The other incident I alluded to actually kicked off just before kick off and involved a gentleman who appeared to have successfully avoided salad for his entire life and an older chap who may have been seated in a seat which wasn't intended for him. A handbag situation developed but full body contact was averted when a fan sitting a row behind the incident bravely stood in the way of the two protagonists. This was merely the support bout for the action to follow and it brightened up an otherwise dull afternoon.
    Really enjoyed reading that 😂

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    I feel a bit guilty but I enjoyed watching the fights, that damn cup final has turned us all into Ragin Bulls

The baldy guy in row MM needs to have a word with himself. Just calm down mate the game hadnt even started

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    +1

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    I sincerely hope there are no more fights at games, but if there are, I hope you are able to do the reporting. You should be sent to Aleppo immediately so we can all learn what is really going on.

First Team Breakthrough
    I feel a bit guilty but I enjoyed watching the fights, that damn cup final has turned us all into Ragin Bulls
    Mayweather won't be coming back then?
    Even if the macgregor "pro debut" goes tits up

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    That prick Boltonhibs told me he wasnt going today.

@hibs.net private member BoltonHibee's Avatar

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    😇😇😇

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltonHibee View Post

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    The worst thing I saw today was the fat bloke in the toilets that had his trousers and pants down past his huge arse when doing a piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    The worst thing I saw today was the fat bloke in the toilets that had his trousers and pants down past his huge arse when doing a piss.
    😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Fat Freddy that made me laugh.You nailed it.

Was a punch thrown and some arguing few seats to my left. Missed most of it as I was busy watching the game. Quickly sorted out by the police.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Haha.aye might have known he would be somewhere other than the salad bar gasman

Testimonial Due
    Ah FFS, really wish I'd gone now reading the above... Sounds like some top class cabaret was on offer😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    Had a creepy feeling someone was watching me in the loo, and I prefer the term big boned...

@hibs.net private member Greenworld's Avatar
    Well crying laughing at that summery thank you

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

...and now it's over to Judy for the weather.

Left by mutual consent!
    The boy who got between the 2 idiots to stop it getting physical had a better refereeing performance than that joke on the park.

Testimonial Due The Captain....'s Avatar
    Few fans need to have a good think about the way they behaved today...childish *****baggery doesn't even cover it. Either shut the **** up or if you are as much of a hard man as your pretending to be meet your tormentor outside. The 'hold me back' act is a ****ing embarassment.

As stated earlier tho at times it was a welcome diversion from a shocking first half, so maybe we should just let them get on with it, as pathetic as it is to watch these fuds throwing insults and pretend threats at each other.

Probably the highlight for me was folk at half time blaming Lennon for their behaviour...'he's causing this, we're fighting among ourselves'....absolute brain donors.

FTR, I was at the Etihad for Man C v. Everton

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    A few games without a win and the tempers get very short. Daft kids is fair enough, but there's no excuse for grown men to be carrying on like that.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    One of the reasons why kids aren't taken to matches.

Family club?

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkshire HFC View Post
    One of the reasons why kids aren't taken to matches.

Family club?

Nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Nonsense.
    Well my brother doesnt take his kids because of the trouble he's seen.