hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Left by mutual consent!

I'd rather have man flu than Terry Butcher

Playing a team that had not scored since Christmas

Good one.

Hibs are a shambles under Butcher. And did he play this type of football at ICT?

Disgusting

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Get Nelson, Hanlon and Craig to **** for starters. And get Thomson in the team you petulant fud.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Testimonial Due Billychaotic182's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Billy Chaotic PSN ID: BillyChaotic
    Oh fir **** sake!

The worst fans in Scottish football. No argument. Our fans are ****ing awful.

Quote Originally Posted by MehHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pish. Years and years of following in blind faith are starting to wear off. As it stands I won't be back for the foreseeable and won't be renewing my season ticket. Sick and tired of wasting my weekend on a bunch of imposters who couldn't give a toss about the supporters.
    Last edited by .Sean.; 08-02-2014 at 04:19 PM.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Pish. Years and years of following in blind faith are starting to wear off. As it stands I won't be back for the foreseeable and won't be renewing my season ticket. Sick and tired of wasting my weekend on a bunch of posters who couldn't give a toss about the supporters.
    Raith Rovers hadn't scored since Christmas, but their fans turned up in numbers outsang us and look what happened.

If that was us we would've been booing like **** the first time we looked a bit wobbly.

Raith Rovers hadn't scored since Christmas, but their fans turned up in numbers outsang us and look what happened.

If that was us we would've been booing like **** the first time we looked a bit wobbly.
    What were you doing today that was so positive then? That team gave us absolutely nothing to shout about today. They don't deserve our support and very much so deserved a booing.

What were you doing today that was so positive then? That team gave us absolutely nothing to shout about today. They don't deserve our support and very much so deserved a booing.
    Ever wonder why we sign players like Liam Craig who look really good for St Johnstone? Or we end up getting rid of players and they look good for other teams?

It's no wonder none of our players want to take the ball when all they get is abuse when they're on it. I've only been going about 15 years but it's always been the same.

Yes we got beat, yes we were pish, but a lot of fans need to have a look at themselves because all they do when they go to games is give our own players abuse. It's embarrassing.

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Can we finally accept yet that something stinks beyond the managers at Easter Road?

I'm not saying it's the fans. But perhaps we're not helping the situation either.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Pish. Years and years of following in blind faith are starting to wear off. As it stands I won't be back for the foreseeable and won't be renewing my season ticket. Sick and tired of wasting my weekend on a bunch of imposters who couldn't give a toss about the supporters.
    Don't you periodically have a pop at those who only go to the so called big games, some of them have many more years than you on the clock following Hibs ?

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?2...Final-General-

Sale&p=3594357&highlight=#post3594357
    http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?2...t=#post3591214

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?2...t=#post3578521

If we get to the cup final next season, i hope you are lucky enough to get a ticket.
    Last edited by blackpoolhibs; 09-02-2014 at 01:54 PM.

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar

Said it for years.
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

First Team Breakthrough HibeeHendo's Avatar
    Jesus Christ. Instead of spitting the dummy out, why don't we wait until after the summer window? Once he has the players that he thinks can fulfil his and Mo's particular brand of football, then we could possibly be in a position to start judging the coaching staff. He has a squad of players that he didn't even sign FFS.

****ing terrible, nonsensical thread.

First Team Breakthrough HibeeLR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis-1875 View Post
    Jesus Christ. Instead of spitting the dummy out, why don't we wait until after the summer window? Once he has the players that he thinks can fulfil his and Mo's particular brand of football, then we could possibly be in a position to start judging the coaching staff. He has a squad of players that he didn't even sign FFS.

This

Totally agree, anyone who would rather go back to part time Paddy's turgid pish needs their head looked. Once he gets rid of most of Fenlons signings and brings in his own team we'll see a proper manager at work.

Really poor today but we had 15 shots and 7 on target according to the BBC or in other words half a seasons worth under Fenlon.
    Last edited by Emerald; 08-02-2014 at 04:32 PM.

Doesn't excuse the type of football he is playing or the fact he has dropped one of the most talented footballers in scottish football

First Team Breakthrough HibeeHendo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lumbo_hfc View Post
    Doesn't excuse the type of football he is playing or the fact he has dropped one of the most talented footballers in scottish football
    It worked for ICT. I suppose their fans maybe had some patience though.

It worked for ICT. I suppose their fans maybe had some patience though.
    Doesn't necessarily mean it wil work for Hibs, you have to have the right players to play the right formation, if you don't have the right players you play a formation that does suit. We are so one dimesional just now its unbelievable. So easy to play against.

I have patience by the way and think Terry will eventually get it right but have written off this season but will continue to support my team

FFs how many relatives has KT got on here?
    This is how it feels

@hibs.net private member Fergus52's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zazu rafike
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    FFs how many relatives has KT got on here?
    It's embarrassing.

He's done nothing of note since coming back yet he has countless fanboys amongst the support

@hibs.net private member Fergus52's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zazu rafike
    Kevin Thomson!?

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: torto7062

here here

Agree big time

Absolute nonsense. Ask the fans at the start of the season about how Europe, Derbys and the Scottish cup would go and this would be just about the worst case scenario.

So sorry but I can't accept that. Only so many times we can get booted in the stones without fans being disgruntled.

Get a grip

Is that the same awful fans who shell out £400 to suffer and I mean suffer that sort of disgusting gutless performance.

If that's acceptable to you then well done u.

However if you were at the game and heard the boos then u will know the awful fans that you term us were not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by mcfly View Post
    Get a grip

Is that the same awful fans who shell out £400 to suffer and I mean suffer that sort of disgusting gutless performance.

If that's acceptable to you then well done u.

However if you were at the game and heard the boos then u will know the awful fans that you term us were not happy.
    I was there, I heard the boos, from the first misplaced pass I heard the boos.

The same as every other game.

First Team Breakthrough Moon unit's Avatar
    Terry knows he's got a massive job on his hands..stop bleating about him!
    the players on the park let us down...one player..one player can hold his head up!,

DUNCAN WHATMORE!!!!!..great effort from the young lad,the rest looked like imposters!

First Team Regular EastCalderHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon unit View Post
    Terry knows he's got a massive job on his hands..stop bleating about him!
    the players on the park let us down...one player..one player can hold his head up!,

DUNCAN WHATMORE!!!!!..great effort from the young lad,the rest looked like imposters!
    sorry mate your no far away (impostors ) but i thought tawio worked hard today

I not an expert but there are some key things towards a successful team. First of all a strong back 4 and a golie that are consistant. Then 2 defensive midfielders that work there socks off or/and break up play, I think this is why teams such as Aberdeen, Chelsea, ICT and Dundee United at the start of the season (e.g. rankin and Paton, Jack/Robson and Flood, Luiz and Matic/Lampard). Then you have 3 Attacking pacey midfield players (e.g Pawlet,Hayes and McGinn, Gauld, Armstrong and GMS, Hazard,Wilian and Oscar) and finally a striker that scores a lot and poaches (e.g. Rooney, Eto or when Goodwille played for United)

I think we have the building blocks for this untill Butcher brings in some of his own men. Ive done team just for example you might have different opinons

------Williams-------
    Foster-Hanlon-Nelson/Boateng-McGivern
    --------Tawio----Thomson----
    ---Watmore-Stanton--Harris
    ---------------Haynes-----------

Another thing we need is to be postive and back the manager and the team.We do have very negative fans

Left by mutual consent!
    What a slaver you are

Quote Originally Posted by Judas Iscariot View Post
    What a slaver you are
    No more of a slaver than anyone else on this site.