hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar

Zaliukas in 'Hibs Obsession' Embarrassment

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scot...or-Lockey.html

MARIUS ZALIUKAS will bring down the curtain on seven rollercoaster years at Hearts on Saturday.

I wanted to come on so badly against Hibs because I have been here for seven years and the place is so special for me.
    “I don’t know if I could have stopped Hibs’ winner because I wanted to go on as a striker!”
    Zaliukas enjoys a hate-hate relationship with Hibs. They hate him and the feeling is mutual.
    He didn’t hesitate for a second when asked for the highlight of his eventful period at Hearts — last season’s 5-1 Scottish Cup triumph.
    When asked to pick out his favourite moment, he smiled: “The 19th of May is obviously the highlight. I remember for the last 40 minutes of the game I was preparing myself to lift the cup.
    “It was a great day for everyone. We just dominated all the time and whenever we played Hibs we dominated, so everyone was confident.”

wtf is it wae that t*t scatchell(in the past) and this tw@t sallyookas that they feel they have to endear themselves to hertz fans by telling papers that they hate Hibs ?
    all they achieve is to look like bitter F***** maroon bell-ends

there truly is a huge gap in the difference between Hibs class...and very little class whatsoever at the pink asbestos arena

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scot...or-Lockey.html

MARIUS ZALIUKAS will bring down the curtain on seven rollercoaster years at Hearts on Saturday.

I wanted to come on so badly against Hibs because I have been here for seven years and the place is so special for me.
    “I don’t know if I could have stopped Hibs’ winner because I wanted to go on as a striker!”
    Zaliukas enjoys a hate-hate relationship with Hibs. They hate him and the feeling is mutual.
    He didn’t hesitate for a second when asked for the highlight of his eventful period at Hearts — last season’s 5-1 Scottish Cup triumph.
    When asked to pick out his favourite moment, he smiled: “The 19th of May is obviously the highlight. I remember for the last 40 minutes of the game I was preparing myself to lift the cup.
    “It was a great day for everyone. We just dominated all the time and whenever we played Hibs we dominated, so everyone was confident.”

wtf is it wae that t*t scatchell(in the past) and this tw@t sallyookas that they feel they have to endear themselves to hertz fans by telling papers that they hate Hibs ?
    all they achieve is to look like bitter F***** maroon bell-ends

there truly is a huge gap in the difference between Hibs class...and very little class whatsoever at the pink asbestos arena
    Interviews with ex-Hibs players: "I'll always love Hibs."

Interviews with ex-hertz players: "I'll always hate Hibs."

Weirdos.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Did he mention his goal to knock them out the cup this season?

Just about wanted to give him a hug masel' for that one.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Yes Marius you are correct, that day is "In the history books".

As for it "Not making up for anything"....That's for us to judge.

Maybe when he's an old man looking back at his career he will realise how hollow and fake the whole hearts "thing" has been from the mid nineties to "that day in May". He probably won't but who cares. The future belongs to us.

Scrub that...the present and the future belongs to us and this City is ours.

The bit that will never sink in to big Zali is that he played a big part in the death of HoMFC with his over the top wages ... Maybe he should be reminded of that " won a cup but killed a club"

'I was preparing myself to lift the cup'.

What does the preparation include?!

'Look ya big clumsy ****. You normally get a red against them so first thing is to stay on the park. Now when it's time to get the big cup, there's a about 17 steps you need to walk up. Do you think you can do that without tripping over yer big clown feet ya big clumsy ****? Now when they pass the big cup to you, put it above your head and say something remotely interesting in English. Can you manage? Now do not drop it ya big, clumsy ****....right? Now, all that is left is toget down the steps again. Take Webster's hand ya big, clumsy ****. We'll tell you what cameras to look at. OK?'

Chewbacca noise made by the big, clumsy **** in acknoledgement.

Testimonial Due
    Zaliukas seems to take the same tone as most kickback posters in that interview he's obviously been brainwashed by his time at hearts. Another one who is struggling to come to terms with defeat on Sunday.

Anyway cheers for the goals 'Zal' we'll never forget you

Left by mutual consent! God Petrie's Avatar
    Cheers for the goal in this years cup zaliukas. You aren't so great when your miserable little dead club has to play by the rules.

Also thanks for taking an exorbitant wage and contributing to Hearts death.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Pames McJake View Post
    Cheers for the goal in this years cup zaliukas. You aren't so great when your miserable little dead club has to play by the rules.

Also thanks for taking an exorbitant wage and contributing to Hearts death.
    Personally I think we should be erecting a statue of David Obua for taking them for around Ł500,000 a year

With MBE's for Pinilla, Beslija and Kingston too

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    Personally I think we should be erecting a statue of David Obua for taking them for around Ł500,000 a year

With MBE's for Pinilla, Beslija and Kingston too
    Let's not ever forget Nade as well, if I can say that without being racist.

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Let's not ever forget Nade as well, if I can say that without being racist.
    And Kingston....

Or shi.... i'm being racist again.

Zaliukas in 'Hibs Obsession' Embarrassment

@hibs.net private member
    I reckon the reason why they're not concerned about going down the pan is because it's hating Hibs that matters to them, not supporting Hearts.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    I reckon the reason why they're not concerned about going down the pan is because it's hating Hibs that matters to them, not supporting Hearts.
    as long as they have 5-1 the future of their club doesn't matter. (or so it seems)

@hibs.net private member JollyGreenGiant's Avatar
    Can't believe the Yams are all missing the point. All Caldwell said was that the balance of power was swinging towards Hibs now.

He never said anything about being better or more successful than them, only that the balance is being re-addressed.

Why are they all so thick?

Left by mutual consent! God Petrie's Avatar
    He's right in that we'll never get to beat them in a cup final....they'll be dead.

Blog Entries
    I've just read it and can't believe his infatuation and insincerity. He has constantly raved on about his undying love for them etc. etc. yet he refuses to do the one thing that might back up his pathetic, adolescent rants ........... Play for them.

What a dobber!

On the flip side, I doubt Caldwells comments were entirely innocent, I'm sure a wee bit of it was designed to get them to bite. Go on wee man....1 up.

" There’s nothing they can do. They would need to beat us 5-1 in a final. It’s impossible"

Of course it is Zal, cause Hearts will be deed. And your 10k a week helped in their demise.

Cheers ya big puddin!!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TreadsoneScot
    Article coulld have been replaced with "Look at me I'm a big Jambo. Please like me"

P.S. Tommy Tommy gets under their skin more than that big tube got under ours.

Good grief. Has it really got this bad that 'Zal' is trotting out this desperate guff

Cheers for the OG's big man. Yer a legend

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by makaveli_619 View Post
    Interviews with ex-Hibs players: "I'll always love Hibs."

Interviews with ex-hertz players: "I'll always hate Hibs."

Weirdos.
    it really is quite bizarre i've never read anywhere else over the years of any other football clubs players and fans being so obsessed with another football club, i'm convinced they must see us as a real danger to their poxy little club, maybe they should concentrate more on the happenings at their own club instead of others, we should maybe be flattered but in fact it's really quite scary

Coaching Staff
    Leaves Hearts and Tynecastle last Sunday waving to a sprinkling of dejected home fans, bored G4S stewards and staff tidying up, his team on the end of a last minute defeat to Hibs - karma, I'm a huge believer in it

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    I love that man.

He's stripped Hearts of millions and continues to do so.

All he has to do is show his undeniable hatred towards Hibs every now and then and he maintains "legendary" status to these clowns.

Long may it continue and long may he keep sucking them dry until they're dead.

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carnoustiehibee View Post
    " There’s nothing they can do. They would need to beat us 5-1 in a final. It’s impossible"

Of course it is Zal, cause Hearts will be deed. And your 10k a week helped in their demise.

Cheers ya big puddin!!

Pedant alert : it should be DEID

Saw a guy on Sunday with "He's Deed" printed on the back of his Hibs top and I really wanted to point it out to him.

DEID - adj

a Scot word for dead

DEED - n.

1. Something that is carried out; an act or action.
    2. A usually praiseworthy act; a feat or exploit.
    3. Action or performance in general: Deeds, not words, matter most.
    4. Law A document sealed as an instrument of bond, contract, or conveyance, especially relating to property.

I didn't realise he was the voice and representative of Hibernian supporters ?! When did that happen !?

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    What a strange article. If we win the cup this year, it won't matter because Hearts beat us last year. Sure thing Zal, I think the Hibs support will be the judge of whether it matters or not.

First Team Breakthrough scottp1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee78
    Love the fact that he thinks people thought he used to be a bombscare. Funny haven't seen anything to make me think that he ever changed. Yeh wish you had came on as a sub as you would have either scored an og, red carded or gave us a pen, possibly all 3.

Footballing mercenary tries to win favour of fans by showing that he is just as bitter and twisted as them. It's laughable how much they tell us they don't care then hide behind the shield of 5-1.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

What a guy. Papped his own team out the cup. Good work fella.