hibs.net Messageboard

Page 238 of 558 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,140 of 16724
    @hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think you need to switch the 'billion' for 'million'.

Unless he stole a lot more than any of us realised

Cant tell the difference between millions and billions?

Undercover yam?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    He's scheduled to be tried in his absence later this year along with 12 other Ukio Officials. The 12 will be in court. Hope they sing like canaries.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk
    Excellent. Wonder if they'll have the DVD of the trial in the Hearts shop?

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Testimonial Due
    I think you need to switch the 'billion' for 'million'.

Unless he stole a lot more than any of us realised

Yes 40 billion should be million.

Tainted Trophies?
    Worse than tainted, illegal.

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoHibs View Post
    What is more interesting is that 6 billion of dirty Russian money was laundered through UKIO Bankas to offshore tax havens . UKio Bankas was paid a fee to do this and these fees were likely used to fund Hearts via Romanov's UBIG investment company. Hearts funded by dirty money.

Wonder if if there will be a call for their Cup wins to be forfeit.

Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    The Lance Armstrong treatment. The void titles will always draw attention.

Fifty years from now kids will be asking "Why wasn't there a Scottish Cup winner in 2006 or 2012?"

The explanation will be "Hearts were stripped of the trophies for cheating."

And the kids' reply "They were at it even that long ago!"
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post

Fifty years from now kids will be asking "Why wasn't there a Scottish Cup winner in 2006 or 2012?"

And the kids' reply "Who were Hearts ?"
    Fixed

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar

Lance - he must have wanted to get caught even his autobiography gave a big neon sign clue “It’s not about the bike”. Wonder what Hearts tainted book will be entitled?
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

@hibs.net private member linlithgowhibbie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    There will be from me!

Quote Originally Posted by Viva_Palmeiras View Post
    Lance - he must have wanted to get caught even his autobiography gave a big neon sign clue “It’s not about the bike”. Wonder what Hearts tainted book will be entitled?
    We thought we owed it to ourselves?

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Testimonial Due
    If they get relegated they will say forever that would have stayed up with 8 games to go!
    Yet other teams escaped relegation as promoted teams did not have a compliant stadium!!!
    We all know what they are like, forever picked on!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by where'stheslope View Post
    If they get relegated they will say forever that would have stayed up with 8 games to go!
    Yet other teams escaped relegation as promoted teams did not have a compliant stadium!!!
    It would just make it even funnier

I know it is impossible but would love the season to be played out and for them to go down. Not winning any of their remaining 8 games, that would be fun

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva_Palmeiras View Post
    The bike wrote its own autobiography. It was called "Well, **** you, Lance"

Read Ann Budge's statement in the EEN.

She states that other clubs have investors that can put funds in to them but that Hearts have relied on benefactors.

Surely benefactors are better than investors. They give a gift with no strings attached.

Can Hearts not just go back to their benefactors for more?

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Another interesting part of their recent shady history. Pity they'll probably never get Romanov before a judge.

All that Money and they were lucky to beat Gretna on penalties lol no shame that lot

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by where'stheslope View Post
    Anyone apart from a yam won't care. The record book will state they were relegated if this is the route the SPFL take.

Quote Originally Posted by Tug Wilson View Post
    Read Ann Budge's statement in the EEN.

She states that other clubs have investors that can put funds in to them but that Hearts have relied on benefactors.

Surely benefactors are better than investors. They give a gift with no strings attached.

Can Hearts not just go back to their benefactors for more?
    What she's saying is incoherent rubbish.

Ron Gordon or Dave Cormack could loan their clubs some money and get it back in due course. So could Ann Budge.

Alternatively they could simply give the money to their clubs for no return, just like Benny Factor has been doing at Hearts. So could ann Budge.

What she's really saying is that she's not willing to either loan or give her club any more money but she expects the major shareholders of other clubs to do just that.

Yes, how embarrassing, cups bought with the proceeds of crime. Of course none of them will be embarrassed about it though.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Yes, how embarrassing, cups bought with the proceeds of crime. Of course none of them will be embarrassed about it though.
    Had a look, but the story hasn’t reached kickback yet, not a surprise

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Devil's advocate, but we didn't help ourselves that day by the unprofessional build up, arguments over bonuses, team being leaked by the insider we all know who, Leigh playing through an injury and pain barrier, and refereeing decisions that were simply awful (Black on Leigh, the 'penalty' outside the box, etc.).

Hearts deserved the win, but we sure as hell made it easier for them the way we performed before and during it, helped by incompetent officiating.

I was in the reconstruction camp (and saving them from relegation), but after hearing Budge recently and her excuses, the email about funds for transfer fees, and treatment of their players, I want them relegated this is a team who have been propped up by huge benefactor payments no other side around them has received............and they go into hiding it seems when they are in an hour of need. Sod them, hope the authorities decide on one down, one up, and crown Celtic the champions. Simplest way forward for all. Any reconstruction can happen for the season after they continually defy living within means and then cry like a baby when things are against them - done so for years too.

Hibs, Ron and Leeann, and the players and staff at Hibs are all displaying immense class and humility (and compassion for all) - I'm even more proud supporting the club

Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    Devil's advocate, but we didn't help ourselves that day by the unprofessional build up, arguments over bonuses, team being leaked by the insider we all know who, Leigh playing through an injury and pain barrier, and refereeing decisions that were simply awful (Black on Leigh, the 'penalty' outside the box, etc.).

Hearts deserved the win, but we sure as hell made it easier for them the way we performed before and during it, helped by incompetent officiating.

I was in the reconstruction camp (and saving them from relegation), but after hearing Budge recently and her excuses, the email about funds for transfer fees, and treatment of their players, I want them relegated this is a team who have been propped up by huge benefactor payments no other side around them has received............and they go into hiding it seems when they are in an hour of need. Sod them, hope the authorities decide on one down, one up, and crown Celtic the champions. Simplest way forward for all. Any reconstruction can happen for the season after they continually defy living within means and then cry like a baby when things are against them - done so for years too.

Hibs, Ron and Leeann, and the players and staff at Hibs are all displaying immense class and humility (and compassion for all) - I'm even more proud supporting the club
    Spot on

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Had a look, but the story hasn’t reached kickback yet, not a surprise
    Stay safe sweet prince...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoHibs View Post
    The total hole in the balance sheet of UKIO Bankas was around £300 million. So only part of it. The rest where loans via UBIG to Romanov's various enterprises. Taking into account debt written off/converted to shares which was about £40 million, Hearts final real debt was £70+ million of which about £55 billion was owed and never paid back to the bank. This money went on the initial £22 million of debt Romanov took on from Robinson and the salaries of their huge squad over a number of years. The £37 million he stole was separate from these transactions.
    If my arithmetic is correct, that’s £100k for every fan.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar

A criminal enterprise.

More likely ask, who?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe6-2 View Post
    More likely ask, who?
    That's the answer to one of the interview questions for the Hearts managers job.

It worked for Desperate Dan.

Sir Matt Busby

Testimonial Due The Captain....'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caversham Green View Post
    What she's saying is incoherent rubbish.

Ron Gordon or Dave Cormack could loan their clubs some money and get it back in due course. So could Ann Budge.

Alternatively they could simply give the money to their clubs for no return, just like Benny Factor has been doing at Hearts. So could ann Budge.

What she's really saying is that she's not willing to either loan or give her club any more money but she expects the major shareholders of other clubs to do just that.
    Bang on..Budge has spouted absolute contradictiry nonsense since this started. Her stewardship of Hearts has seen her taken advantage of from player contracts, jobs for the boys and stadium development culminating in her bungling of the negotiations with her employees at a time when they would have been hoping for clarity and any form of compassion for their circumstances.

She should also shut her saggy puss referencing other clubs and get her own house in order.

Personally I think her mismanagement will ultimately see Hearts demise as a top tier club. The mistakes are too many and too costly for that shower of **** to recover. I wont particularly miss them tbh.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain.... View Post
    Bang on..Budge has spouted absolute contradictory nonsense since this started. Her stewardship of Hearts has seen her taken advantage of from player contracts, jobs for the boys and stadium development culminating in her bungling of the negotiations with her employees at a time when they would have been hoping for clarity and any form of compassion for their circumstances.

She should also shut her saggy puss referencing other clubs and get her own house in order.

Personally I think her mismanagement will ultimately see Hearts demise as a top tier club. The mistakes are too many and too costly for that shower of **** to recover. I wont particularly miss them tbh.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    It won't get any better when their fans are the owners. They won't appoint anyone to the board who are even remotely running on the 'only pay what you can afford' train.

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sioux View Post
    It won't get any better when their fans are the owners. They won't appoint anyone to the board who are even remotely running on the 'only pay what you can afford' train.

Yep, it’ll be the speculate to accumulate guys who get the votes .