Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Craig Gordon looking for a club

Any takers?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quality keeper. I’d take him.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Yes.

Yes. Would be a good addition to the squad.

Left by mutual consent!
    No. Not forgiven him for conning the ref to get Shiels sent off.

First Team Regular dalkeith stu's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: hibeestu07
    Hard no!!!

One of the red tops had him linked with St Mirren yesterday

He will end up back at Hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by 660 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No. Not forgiven him for conning the ref to get Shiels sent off.
    I don't think I've forgiven him for dithering on his line at Harry Kane's goal at Hampden.

It's always surprised me that more wasn't made of that, and people tend to focus on Armstrong giving the ball away miles from goal.

S****bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    I don't think I've forgiven him for dithering on his line at Harry Kane's goal at Hampden.

It's always surprised me that more wasn't made of that, and people tend to focus on Armstrong giving the ball away miles from goal.

S****bag.
    Despite his height, his reluctance to command his box and come for crosses is dreadful. Good shot stopper though. There was a crucial qualifier away to Slovenia, I think, where we conceded from a high ball into the box which was crying out for the keeper to attack it and clear the danger. Gordon stayed on his line and we lost a goal at a key point in the match.

Still a brilliant keeper.

S****bag.
    At fault for both goals in that game IMO. But all the media attention was on Joe Hart conceding 2 free kicks to Super Leigh, which pretty much spelt the end of his international career.

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Looks like professional Hearts winder uppers St Mirren want to sign him. I thought he’d end up back at tiny next season so if the saints manage to sign him it will cause more Jambo tears. Pleasing 😝

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar

S****bag.
    Agree totally first goal basically dived out the way of it, second a ball driven in when he would surely have been able to pick the flight of it and walk out to inside the 6 yard box. Basically bottled it and agree he was more at fault than Armstrong which is saying something to be honest.

Craig Gordon looking for a club

I don’t think he would want to come to us
    He is going to want to be playing week in week and Rocky is happy with us so bring a younger keeper through the ranks We rarely manage this Was Chris Reid last one thst managed this
    Forgot Andy McNeil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ronniekirk; 05-06-2020 at 09:23 AM.

5 years ago it would have been a no brainer (based on ability) but now I'm not so sure.

It's remarkable the comeback he has made considering the severity of the injuries he had but I think his best days are well behind him now. He'll be a very good signing for a Championship club like Hearts.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar T Grouch View Post
    Looks like professional Hearts winder uppers St Mirren want to sign him. I thought he’d end up back at tiny next season so if the saints manage to sign him it will cause more Jambo tears. Pleasing 😝
    It would be funny if St Mirren signed Gordon.

Why would we let Bogdan go if Rocky is also going?

We'd be nuts to let Bogdan and Marciano go and sign this washed up jambo. No thanks.

Hopefully Rocky is renewing because letting Bogdan go was a bit silly. Should've given him 3 years and played him every week.

He isnt good enough now and if people think Marciano is poor at kicking then Gordon takes it to another level. Will end up at Hearts in the lower leagues.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    5 years ago it would have been a no brainer (based on ability) but now I'm not so sure.

It's remarkable the comeback he has made considering the severity of the injuries he had but I think his best days are well behind him now. He'll be a very good signing for a Championship club like Hearts.
    A lot of his problems were mental rather than physical when he had that long spell out of the game.

Leaving aside the fact he was a yam, I never thought he was as good as some made out. Less commanding than he should have been for a guy of his size. Always seemed a bit quiet for a keeper too.

I'm sure he'd do a perfectly decent job for Hibs but I'd be in no rush to sign him.

Decent keeper but completely overshadowed by the fact that he’s Craig Gordon.

First Team Breakthrough

S****bag.
    Absolutely spot on

Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    Why would we let Bogdan go if Rocky is also going?

We'd be nuts to let Bogdan and Marciano go and sign this washed up jambo. No thanks.

Hopefully Rocky is renewing because letting Bogdan go was a bit silly. Should've given him 3 years and played him every week.
    We had no choice. We had to reduce our operating costs in the middle of a pandemic to ease the financial burden on the club.

We might still see Bogdan in a Hibs jersey next season.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    I don’t think he would want to come to us
    He is going to want to be playing week in week and Rocky is happy with us so bring a younger keeper through the ranks We rarely manage this Was Chris Reid last one thst managed this
    Forgot Andy McNeil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Think McNeil came from down south to Hibs, Southampton?

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Think McNeil came from down south to Hibs, Southampton?
    Yepp, 03-06 at Southampton before coming to us.

Currently the goalkeeping coach at Hong Kong.

@hibs.net private member The Modfather's Avatar
    In these times, I think we’d be better off going with someone like Dabrowski as our back up keeper and putting that £ into fixing the midfield. If Dabrowski isn’t ready/good enough to be backup during these times he never will and another to get rid off IMO.

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Decent enough keeper and more more than likely will end up at Hearts and maybe go into their management structure. They might not have been relegated if they had a decent keeper last season.

Left by mutual consent!
    Great goalie but I couldn’t trust him in goal for us deep down. A bit like Graeme Smith. A year contract with hearts in the championship means he wouldn’t have to play a derby so I would possibly be open to that.

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar

S****bag.
    This. And he is a cheating hertz ****. We would have won that derby if it hadn't been for his play acting.