hibs.net Messageboard

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Edit: Just seen a mail with a supporters section ordering a batch and another list on the way, so maybe not that many after all.
    My donation was taken out of my bank on 18th sept. Will it be in this latest batch?
    Last edited by the pie eater; 09-10-2020 at 09:02 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar
    I've been trying to donate to HSL (I've had to stop my monthly payment for a bit as my wife has lost her job), but it keeps coming up with an error. I've emailed asking for help, but no reply so far..if there is anyone from HSL reading this thread...please help :)

Quote Originally Posted by worcesterhibby View Post
    I've been trying to donate to HSL (I've had to stop my monthly payment for a bit as my wife has lost her job), but it keeps coming up with an error. I've emailed asking for help, but no reply so far..if there is anyone from HSL reading this thread...please help :)
    Worcester - it is likely that your direct debit mandate from GoCardless has lapsed/expired. Please click here to reactivate the mandate and you should be able to get your payments up and running again in a few days.
    Last edited by Daniel 1875; 09-10-2020 at 03:50 PM.

There are now less than 40 badges remaining folks - if you want to get your hands on one please make a one off payment of £5 soon.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 1875 View Post
    There are now less than 40 badges remaining folks - if you want to get your hands on one please make a one off payment of £5 soon.

Cheers
    Just ordered another 2 badges as I seem to have lost my original 👍

@hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar
    Worcester - it is likely that your direct debit mandate from GoCardless has lapsed/expired. Please click here to reactivate the mandate and you should be able to get your payments up and running again in a few days.
    Link doesn't work ??

Just ordered another 4 - they are cracking wee badges and will be on all the family's scarves when we are allowed back in to Leith San Siro

Quote Originally Posted by worcesterhibby View Post
    Link doesn't work ??
    Sorry - try this one?

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the pie eater View Post
    My donation was taken out of my bank on 18th sept. Will it be in this latest batch?
    PM me your postcode my man and I’ll let you know.

PM me your postcode my man and I’ll let you know.
    PM'd you my post code.

PM'd you my post code.
    Not on the latest list my friend and going by the date you should’ve been on the last one.

Daniel - can you help this fellah out?

Tomorrow’s post run will see plenty more going out to EH city postcodes and outlying like Dalkeith,Gorebridge, Lasswade, Musselburgh, Pencaitland, S Queensferry, Broxburn, Bathgate, Livingston and Penicuik and a big bundle out to East Lothian Hibbies in Tranent.

Aberdeen, Dunfermline, Falkirk, Lanark, Hamilton and Galashiels also on the list as well as Accrington, Morpeth, York and big old East London.

Still no overseas buyers disappointingly.

About 40 left and a couple of spares from buyers returning them who were happy just to donate without the need for receiving duplicate badges (including two Hibs daft stalwarts on here representing Sunny Leith and Belfast ).

So if I buy today, will I make the Bonnyrigg drop off?

Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    So if I buy today, will I make the Bonnyrigg drop off?
    Purchases today will be in the next list I get I would think. They’re going in the post btw.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Tomorrow’s post run will see plenty more going out to EH city postcodes and outlying like Dalkeith,Gorebridge, Lasswade, Musselburgh, Pencaitland, S Queensferry, Broxburn, Bathgate, Livingston and Penicuik and a big bundle out to East Lothian Hibbies in Tranent.

Aberdeen, Dunfermline, Falkirk, Lanark, Hamilton and Galashiels also on the list as well as Accrington, Morpeth, York and big old East London.

About 40 left and a couple of spares from buyers returning them who were happy just to donate without the need for receiving duplicate badges (including two Hibs daft stalwarts on here representing Sunny Leith and Belfast ).
    Who has ordered one from York?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    Who has ordered one from York?
    Not you I know that much.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Not you I know that much.
    I never knew there was another Hibby in York, never mind an HSL member.

I've no need for a badge and I never wear anything to display one. I would have thought that my monthly £18.75 was enough.

I've no need for a badge and I never wear anything to display one. I would have thought that my monthly £18.75 was enough.
    Well of course it is. Plenty think the same or the run would have sold out ages ago.
    Looks like there are Hibbies all over the country, even two at least in the York area but in saying this, you don’t have to be an HSL member to contribute or get one, the badge is in return for a single donation, even a one-off.
    His name would suggest to me he’s a Hibby but I’m not certain he posts here so couldn’t say any more than that.
    Hope you’re well down there old chum.

@hibs.net private member MartinfaePorty's Avatar
    Nice surprise that my HSL scarf arrived by post this morning. Very nice!

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

All in the post this afternoon. Dropping on doormats soon.

All in the post this afternoon. Dropping on doormats soon.
    Received my badge this morning.

Cheers.

Received my badge this morning.

Cheers.
    EH15 to Wigan, collected, sorted, delivered in under 15 hours for £1.15. We need to appreciate the Royal Mail while we have it.

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar

Cheers
    I received an email last week saying I had made a one off donation for £30. I hadn’t. I pay monthly and hadn’t even logged in to my account in months. This morning I received 6 badges in the post
    Any ideas?

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar

Nudist scene alive and well in York it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by NadeAteMyLunch! View Post
    I received an email last week saying I had made a one off donation for £30. I hadn’t. I pay monthly and hadn’t even logged in to my account in months. This morning I received 6 badges in the post
    Any ideas?
    We are going off the automatically generated lists of one-off payments from GoCardless and Stripe so unsure what’s happened there. If you’ve definitely not made a payment of £30 and happy to post a few badges back then we can get them to a good home - obviously keep one for your troubles if there’s definitely been no one-off payment from your bank.

Iggy is looking after the remaining stock so if you can send him a PM I’m sure he’ll be able to advise the best place to send the rest to.

Any ideas?
    You’re not the first my friend. I’ll PM you and if you are happy to return them I’ll get them to someone else.

We are going off the automatically generated lists of one-off payments from GoCardless and Stripe so unsure what’s happened there. If you’ve definitely not made a payment of £30 and happy to post a few badges back then we can get them to a good home - obviously keep one for your troubles if there’s definitely been no one-off payment from your bank.

Iggy is looking after the remaining stock so if you can send him a PM I’m sure he’ll be able to advise the best place to send the rest to.
    Iggy sends the badges to the folks on the list!

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar

I’ve been charged the £30. I received the email saying I had made the one off donation last week so logged in for the first time in about 6 months or so to double check and it was sitting there as a pending transaction. Emailed to say I hadn’t made a one off payment and there must be a glitch somewhere but not heard back and then the £30 was taken out my account a few days later. Wasn’t even really aware of the badges so certainly didn’t order 6. Didn’t even make the connection when 6 random badges turned up until I seen this post.
    Ironically almost to the day one year ago(10th October 2019) I made a one off payment of £30 to make sure I was over the threshold for getting my name on the strip. No idea how that could be linked but only thing I can think of

Daniel
    Whatever happened regarding the 3rd strips and the signed 1st strip that were being auctioned? I can see no mention of these being won.

Quote Originally Posted by JGS56 View Post
    Daniel
    Whatever happened regarding the 3rd strips and the signed 1st strip that were being auctioned? I can see no mention of these being won.
    All winners have been contacted for the 10 third tops and the signed home shirt. I think Jim was waiting on a response from the signed shirt winner if memory serves me correctly.
    Last edited by Daniel 1875; 15-10-2020 at 02:17 PM.

I’ve been charged the £30. I received the email saying I had made the one off donation last week so logged in for the first time in about 6 months or so to double check and it was sitting there as a pending transaction. Emailed to say I hadn’t made a one off payment and there must be a glitch somewhere but not heard back and then the £30 was taken out my account a few days later. Wasn’t even really aware of the badges so certainly didn’t order 6. Didn’t even make the connection when 6 random badges turned up until I seen this post.
    Ironically almost to the day one year ago(10th October 2019) I made a one off payment of £30 to make sure I was over the threshold for getting my name on the strip. No idea how that could be linked but only thing I can think of
    If you’ve been charged when you didn’t mean/want to donate send an email to info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk and they’ll be able to sort you out. It may be a recurring annual payment set up with your bank? You should be able to see/cancel via your bank if that is the case.