hibs.net Messageboard

Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That seems ridiculous, we've always been given an early bird date as soon as the season tickets are put on sale.
    Will probably just be for this renewal with normality resuming the following season.
    If you remember last summer the deadline was extended on numerous occasions.
    I presume this measure is to prevent the need for those date amendments.
    Last edited by CMurdoch; 29-04-2021 at 05:41 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    That seems ridiculous, we've always been given an early bird date as soon as the season tickets are put on sale.
    They went on sale around a month later than usual
    Think it will be sometime in June, but yes they should give a date

I just wonder if there’s a bit of worry of how many will renew, then they’ll give a weeks notice to push early bird sales through. Think 2 years ago we had over 12,000 sold by the early bird deadline

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    Will probably just be for this renewal with normality resuming the following season.
    If you remember last season the deadline was extended on numerous occasions.
    I presume this measure is to prevent the need for those date amendments.
    I don't really understand why we are going to no confirmed deadline just because the deadline was extended several times last year for reasons that I think most people understood.

I don't see why we can't announce a "no earlier than" deadline date.

Telling people there's Early Bird pricing but not giving any indication as to when the cut off might actually be really doesn't make sense to me.

The Early Bird scheme was extended a few times last year so I'm presuming they want to avoid that this time. I expect they'll give us an update on it soon enough.

TBH, I'm not really sure why that would bother anybody.

EDIT: I should have checked other people's responses before posting... though the last part remains the same.

@hibs.net private member
    They kept having to delay it last year so I think they’re keeping their options open. I can’t remember why they “had” to delay it last year (I know it was COVID but can’t remember why the EB was delayed).

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    The Early Bird scheme was extended a few times last year so I'm presuming they want to avoid that this time. I expect they'll give us an update on it soon enough.

TBH, I'm not really sure why that would bother anybody.

EDIT: I should have checked other people's responses before posting... though the last part remains the same.
    I just happen to think an Early Bird deadline should be communicated to people from the outset like it always has been.

I don't see what difference it makes if it then has to be extended.

Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    They kept having to delay it last year so I think they’re keeping their options open. I can’t remember why they “had” to delay it last year (I know it was COVID but can’t remember why the EB was delayed).
    It was extended last year because of the uncertainties over this season and giving people as much time as possible to know what would they would be buying i.e. eventually securing the PPV options etc.

I just happen to think an Early Bird deadline should be communicated to people from the outset like it always has been.

I don't see what difference it makes if it then has to be extended.
    As someone who only renews just prior to the deadline, I'm both affected by not knowing the date and relaxed about it.

Hibs will give me (and everyone else) a week's notice of when the deadline will be.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

I purchased mine last week using the Hibs 6 month payment plan.
    All have is the initial confirmation email, not sure what more I was expecting but nothing further RE the direct debit - email suggests I should have had this after a few days?

I assume this is normal and the same for everyone else.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    I thought they were talking about ticket "packages". Any news about them?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby's Cinema View Post
    All have is the initial confirmation email, not sure what more I was expecting but nothing further RE the direct debit - email suggests I should have had this after a few days?

I didnt even get a confirmation email.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MixerAlizz
    Was going to get a season ticket for hibs but it would work out more expensive than a newcastle season ticket driving or taking the train down to Edinburgh every week.

I bought my scotland rugby ST using the same system on the same day. First message I received was an email yesterday confirming that they had set it up.

Quote Originally Posted by AliboyFC View Post
    Was going to get a season ticket for hibs but it would work out more expensive than a newcastle season ticket driving or taking the train down to Edinburgh every week.
    When you say getting the train down to Edinburgh, does that mean you’re based north of Edinburgh? Or are you nearer Newcastle and would be getting the train up to Edinburgh? Sorry if that sounds pedantic.

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    I'd much rather they set one then had to extend it than just randomly getting a weeks notice to let me know I have 7 days to get £420 together.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    I'd much rather they set one then had to extend it than just randomly getting a weeks notice to let me know I have 7 days to get £420 together.
    Start the process of getting the cash together now.
    Cougars!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    Agreed, that was what I was getting at earlier, I'm glad it's not just me!

There will be people who budget from month to month and who will be used to working out what date they need to get in and pay their season ticket by depending on when the Early Bird deadline is, but if they're only going to get short notice this season (some people are suggesting as little as a week) then they may struggle to do that.

I know there's the pay monthly options and people can start to save just now but my point is that there's always been a deadline given right at the outset and I don't see the need for changing that this season.

Even if the deadline's extended, nobody is going to be inconvenienced by that.

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S View Post
    That's probably not a good sign.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Rourke3 View Post
    That's probably not a good sign.

My season tickets arent available to buy now so I assume it's gone through.

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar

@hibs.net private member Eaststand's Avatar
    I bought 4 last week and had a wee problem when trying to complete the purchase, so I contacted Mel Stout and she solved it for me.
    If you have any niggling doubts about your transaction I'd suggest you give her a buzz or send an email asking if the sale went through OK, just to put your mind at ease 👍

GGTTH

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    Just renewed this morning. 1 adult, 2 seniors, 1 child for West lower.

So easy and smooth. Can't wait to get back.

First Team Breakthrough
    I renewed, my confirmation email ended up in my spam folder, could be the same for you.

​

Renewed ours this morning. Confirmation email includes the Total Value, a list of the 6 Direct Debit Dates and also says "Please note: Supporters who opt for the DD payment option will receive an official confirmation that their direct debit instruction has been set up by email within 3 working days."

Can anyone help with a problem I am having.

Trying to renew 3 existing tickets and buy a new child ticket. In my online basket I have to reassign each ticket to someone in my network. The 1st 3 are no problem but my daughter doesn't have an existing client ref number or anything. I tried to create one with my email but it won't let me because my account is already registered with that email. She doesn't have her own email because she is 3. It also won't let me assign the ticket to me because I already have one assigned to me or my partner because she obviously doesn't qualify for a child ticket. I don't really know what else to try.

Tried phoning the TO but it just ring through every time.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post

Trying to renew 3 existing tickets and buy a new child ticket. In my online basket I have to reassign each ticket to someone in my network. The 1st 3 are no problem but my daughter doesn't have an existing client ref number or anything. I tried to create one with my email but it won't let me because my account is already registered with that email. She doesn't have her own email because she is 3. It also won't let me assign the ticket to me because I already have one assigned to me or my partner because she obviously doesn't qualify for a child ticket. I don't really know what else to try.

Just use a different email address or create one for her.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar

It’s something I raised a bit back

I’d just email the TO

Ticket Office can make that happen - creating a profile for your daughter (similar situation for myself and my 3 year old girl for next season).

If you drop tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk an email explaining that and the best time to call you back, they can sort you out ✅

@hibs.net private member GordonHFC's Avatar
    Watch what you are doing when you set up a new account. I did the Same for renewing my daughters ticket and set up a new email address. This resulted in issuing her with a new client ref number. Emailed the ticket office and they sorted it in minutes.

Coaching Staff
    Oh oh 🙄