hibs.net Messageboard

Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 2340

Thread: Neil Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not a chance - if Celtic win both their games in hand and both the remaining derbies then the lead is 11pts and Rangers won't drop even half that against the rest of the league. It's over and done with.
    Can see Rangers dropping at least 11pts, we've got a great chance against them Wednesday week (yeah, I'm trying to get an Undertones pun thing going) on our ropey pitch, but there's no chance Celtic will take advantage.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Arthur View Post
    Can see Rangers dropping at least 11pts, we've got a great chance against them Wednesday week (yeah, I'm trying to get an Undertones pun thing going) on our ropey pitch, but there's no chance Celtic will take advantage.
    Only way I can see Rangers dropping that many points is if they have the league sewn up.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Allez Hibs View Post
    Neil Lennon calling the reaction to the Dubai trip hypocrisy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PLZSoccer/status/1351164222978338826

More tone deaf nonsense from Celtc.

It’s a pretty big hole... they really should stop digging.

Ok arithmetic time. Lennon was required to self isolate for 10 days from what time on the 8th of January? So why was he taking a press conference before his self isolation period was up?

Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post
    Ok arithmetic time. Lennon was required to self isolate for 10 days from what time on the 8th of January? So why was he taking a press conference before his self isolation period was up?
    It’s 10 days from the last time you had close contact with the person who tested positive. I’d assume his last close contact would have been the flight back on the 8th, but it could be that he was nowhere near Julien on the plane and it was before that he was last possibly exposed to it.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post
    TBF it looks like it was held over Zoom or something like it.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

How come the whole flight that carried the tennis players to Australia had to isolate yet only 16 of the flight back from Dubai had too🤷*♂️

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Potty78 View Post
    How come the whole flight that carried the tennis players to Australia had to isolate yet only 16 of the flight back from Dubai had too🤷*♂️
    Think that’s the rules when arriving in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Think that’s the rules when arriving in Australia
    Thanks👍

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    Quote Originally Posted by King Arthur View Post
    Agree, it's going to happen.

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    I don't think he is very well. Putting aside the fact that we all know celtic have a huge victim mentality, it's never their fault for anything, they are arrogant pricks, they think the world revolves around them and that generally I cannot stand them, I worry about his mental health. And no it's not a petty dig at him, I mean it. He has been open about it in the past and I don't think he is coping well at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    I don't think he is very well. Putting aside the fact that we all know celtic have a huge victim mentality, it's never their fault for anything, they are arrogant pricks, they think the world revolves around them and that generally I cannot stand them, I worry about his mental health. And no it's not a petty dig at him, I mean it. He has been open about it in the past and I don't think he is coping well at the moment
    This is just low hanging fruit imo. Seriously. He's an angry man being angry. I don't think he is showing signs of depression.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    This is just low hanging fruit imo. Seriously. He's an angry man being angry. I don't think he is showing signs of depression.

It always gets brought up when he’s acting like an arse.

People with mental health issues can also just be an ******** without it being their mental health’s fault.

Hes a bad loser who likes blaming everyone else. When things aren't going well he makes stupid decisions without thinking about the fallout. Was going the same way when he was here

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Lennon is a twat, the media is just pandering to him as always.

He wont apologise for going to Dubai? Wont apologise to other clubs etc, hes an absolute radge.

Left by mutual consent!
    He has a very valid point re the Scottish conga though. Went unnoticed and unpunished by the media.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Let’s be honest. The guy has always been a f*****ng Celtic plum. We just took a short break from realising that during his time as manager here.

Quote Originally Posted by EI255 View Post
    He has a very valid point re the Scottish conga though. Went unnoticed and unpunished by the media.

Agree, but comparing a training jolly with going abroad to complete made that a cheap shot and given the two totally different timings is a total deflection tactic.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by EI255 View Post

A Predictable case of what-a-boutary from the masters at it, the 'conga line' was a bunch of guys who where in an elite sport bubble, in the team hotel. Celtic where bevvying around the pool and in bars mixing with joe public also and this is key.....no one in the conga line tested positive for corona virus, he's at 2 now.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Trying to piss off Nicola and get the season null and voided

Last throw of the dice

Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    Neil Lennon is in an extremely privileged position. I'm not coping very well at the minute with this **** show. Feel far worse and struggling far more than I did during the first lockdown but can't nip over to Dubai for some sun and a pint. Sorry but I don't feel too bad for him right now.

My impression of Lennon is that whenever he gets any criticism or meets difficulties his reaction is to lash out, even when calming the situation would be the more sensible option. He was like that as a player, I suspect he behaves like that in his personal life, and I've always suspected that's what cost him his job an ER.

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    Trying to piss off Nicola and get the season null and voided

Last throw of the dice
    There could be something in that right enough

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    Agree, it's going to happen.
    yeah hope my perfect cousin can score another goal against the other half of the OF

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    There could be something in that right enough
    Theres been a few thinking similar on this thread, me also.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    he's not half getting it tight from followers of his team as well

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeyhibee View Post
    Agree, but comparing a training jolly with going abroad to complete made that a cheap shot and given the two totally different timings is a total deflection tactic.
    Not sure if I can agree with the timings. Covid was still rising and was rife after the Euro qualification. I was extremely surprised the Scotland squad got away with that. If one of them had come back positive then all the silly Yes Sir I can Boogy pi5h would have been binned.

First Team Regular scm70nyd1973's Avatar
    yeah hope my perfect cousin can score another goal against the other half of the OF
    Mibbies he will be calling on Leeann for a new job soon - he won’t need to call her as he will just say you’ve got my number 🤭apologies in advance to the pun dislikers

First Team Regular scm70nyd1973's Avatar
    Setting aside the Undertones of Nrn Irn and to be serious and compassionate- I am not sure if he is just enraged or having mental health issues - if it’s the latter I hope that he can recover - I am pretty certain that it can’t be a pleasant experience in any shape or fashion..

Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    Let’s be honest. The guy has always been a f*****ng Celtic plum. We just took a short break from realising that during his time as manager here.

I'm not sure we took a break though, think we all knew he was a clown, but he was briefly our one, until it almost inevitably went wrong & he had to leave.