hibs.net Messageboard

Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 478795969798 LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,910 of 2939
    @hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Weegreenman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Eh…..maybe because they’re trying to save you or any of your family from falling ill?
    Or if you do fall ill, there will be enough hospital beds/nurses/ doctors to look after you.

50k people is a super spreader event. This variant is 70 times more contagious than previous virus’s.
    Need to learn to live with it bud, cant keep hiding forever

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbysam View Post
    Don’t need one to use the numbers that the experts are giving. There’s a reason that none of them talk about the risk of hospitals/ICU’s/deaths. All they talk about is cases rising, but can’t/won’t tell you what risk that poses. If the NHS is struggling with the current numbers then that tells you all you need to know about how neglected it has become under this government. I’m also sure if they were truly worried about the possibility of severe health implications then they would use the money they’ve siphoned away for an Indy campaign.

Joke the barman demands his indy ref2 cash upfront

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hibbysam View Post
    There’s a reason that none of them talk about the risk of hospitals/ICU’s/deaths. All they talk about is cases rising, but can’t/won’t tell you what risk that poses. If the NHS is struggling with the current numbers then that tells you all you need to know about how neglected it has become under this government. I’m also sure if they were truly worried about the possibility of severe health implications then they would use the money they’ve siphoned away for an Indy campaign.
    It's worse in England and Wales (or certainly no better) so try again.

I have one spare ticket for Section B5 row D. Friend not wanting to risk it before Christmas…
    Will take a tenner for it. Think it’s too late in the day to post so would need to be collected today / tomorrow.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HendoDelivered View Post
    That phrase in no way means "don't take any precautions and to hell with the consequences."

The mask free, distancing free "FREEDOM DAAAAAAY!" extravaganza down in England showed that learning to live with it looks like - deaths left right and centre.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by HendoDelivered View Post
    IMO those that are being cautious and acting responsibly are those that are learning to live with it not hiding from it. That's called facing up to a problem, which is completely different to ignoring it.

First Team Breakthrough Seekyit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Weir07 View Post
    Got mine today mate, so thankfully no reprint at Hampden required, hope yours came too!
    They sure did. Arrived at lunchtime so I can relax now after a fairly stressful morning. Sounds like others have not arrived though, so hopefully the reprint process is straightforward (aside the hassle of having to leave earlier than planned).

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by evy View Post
    Think the club might have just pulled them from sale. There was nearly 200 available when I looked this morning.
    Smart move by club. Can quietly hand these out to staff and players to give to folks and other deserving Hibees. We now say publicly we’ve sold out. Now Celtic fans stop whinging

Quote Originally Posted by chippy View Post
    Smart move by club. Can quietly hand these out to staff and players to give to folks and other deserving Hibees. We now say publicly we’ve sold out. Now Celtic fans stop whinging
    I have here 2 spares if anyone wants to PM this afternoon (Fri) only.

I've got 3 spares together in section B8 if anyone wants to PM. Would be pick up in newington.

Quote Originally Posted by chippy View Post

I take it you've never met any.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxburghHibs View Post
    It's worse in England and Wales (or certainly no better) so try again.
    Where’s the relevance of that? We keep hearing how we have no money to put proper stops in place and blaming Westminster - I’m sure public health would take priority over independence in the money terms. In reality though I doubt it is that serious considering the facts we know and the facts they tell us everyday.

This thread will be getting closed soon if the political bickering doesn’t stop. We have the Holy Ground for that. .
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

If those offering spares are just looking to offload them for free I would definitely take 3 seated together... going with my mate and my dad but we are all sitting separately due to the initial panic buying. Would have to meet in Glasgow or at the ground though.

First Team Breakthrough Risboro Hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    That phrase in no way means "don't take any precautions and to hell with the consequences."

The mask free, distancing free "FREEDOM DAAAAAAY!" extravaganza down in England showed that learning to live with it looks like - deaths left right and centre.
    I live in England and heading up for the game tomorrow and looking forward to going with my grandson to his first cup final. Please can you explain where you get these deaths left right and centre in England,as I sure haven’t seen them. In fact despite Scotland’s tougher restrictions, I think you will find that per head of population,Scotland has had greater positive cases than England. England has learnt to live with this horrible virus ,a bit better than Scotland it pains me to say.

Have we sold out now?

First Team Regular Basildon Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Risboro Hibby View Post
    I live in England and heading up for the game tomorrow and looking forward to going with my grandson to his first cup final. Please can you explain where you get these deaths left right and centre in England,as I sure haven’t seen them. In fact despite Scotland’s tougher restrictions, I think you will find that per head of population,Scotland has had greater positive cases than England. England has learnt to live with this horrible virus ,a bit better than Scotland it pains me to say.
    I wouldn't be too sure about that..

https://www.travellingtabby.com/uk-coronavirus-tracker/

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MixerAlizz
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    Have we sold out now?
    The remaining tickets you have to purchase at the ticket office.

Uk cases today 93,000. Scotlands share 4,500 approx. 20 times more cases england approx again. Not sure where you get your figures.

Quote Originally Posted by DIXIHIBS View Post
    Uk cases today 93,000. Scotlands share 4,500 approx. 20 times more cases england approx again. Not sure where you get your figures.
    BBC Scotland or the Dailly Mail...

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Anyone had to organise a reprint? Is anyone aware of what info will be required to collect them? I’m hoping to be able to pick tickets up that aren’t in my name.
    "...when Hibs won the Scottish Cup final and that celebration, Sunshine on Leith? I don’t think there’s a better football celebration ever in the game.”

Sir Alex Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    Anyone had to organise a reprint? Is anyone aware of what info will be required to collect them? I’m hoping to be able to pick tickets up that aren’t in my name.
    I have. All my email says is to go to the ticket resolution centre at Hampden from 12. I’m just going to take a copy of the email confirmation for my tickets.

I have 3 concession tickets together in section N3 available if anyone is interested? Good seats. Dad and uncles have pulled out

First post! (hopefully!)

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Biting the bullet here...

I have 2 tickets in the West for sale. They're a couple of rows apart. Will sell singly or as a pair.

Heavy heart... it's the first final I have missed since 1975.... but too many people rely on me and my boy staying well over Christmas.

So... not going to be difficult to deal with. Pay full price if you can, or pay what you can, or pay me nothing and make a donation to HSL, KfK, Dnipro, HCF, whatever.

(and if anyone is looking in that knows how the donation of tickets works, PM me....)

I'm on the West side of town. We can talk about the practicalities if you're interested.

2 disclaimers :-

1. nae Tic fans. I'll know.

2. if the SPFL decide in the next 24 hours that it's off, I'm keeping them.

Hate this ****....
    Last edited by CropleyWasGod; 17-12-2021 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringothedog View Post
    Can you imagine if it was us in their end?
    Easily, many have done it.

Quote Originally Posted by DIXIHIBS View Post
    There was a problem with the figures in Scotland today and Sturgeon said it was likely to be much higher when the results came through.

Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    Biting the bullet here...

I have 2 tickets in the West for sale. They're a couple of rows apart. Will sell singly or as a pair.

Heavy heart... it's the first final I have missed since 1975.... but too many people rely on me and my boy staying safe over Christmas.

So... not going to be difficult to deal with. Pay full price if you can, or pay what you can, or pay me nothing and make a donation to HSL, KfK, Dnipro, HCF, whatever.

(and if anyone is looking in that knows how the donation of tickets works, PM me....)

I'm on the West side of town. We can talk about the practicalities if you're interested.

2 disclaimers :-

1. nae Tic fans. I'll know.

2. if the SPFL decide in the next 24 hours that it's off, I'm keeping them.

Hate this ****....
    This is bloody rubbish. Miss the game and feel **** for missing it or go to the game and feel **** for going.

Good gesture with the tickets.

Total cases in England, just over 9.5million.
    Total cases in Scotland, just over 788,000.

If you do the calculation you'll probably find its more per head in England than Scotland.
    Neither country has done particularly well but Scotland seem to bring restrictions in ahead of England almost every time.

It’s really sad to see how many people are selling tickets because they just don’t feel safe going, not the run up to a final we are used to. Respect to all whatever you choose to do, let’s hope wherever we watch the game we are celebrating on Sunday night.

Testimonial Due
    Here is what we actually know about the variant:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/17/no-e...-uk-study.html

Hospitalisations in Scotland are up 30% since Monday and variant is only just starting to impact : https://www.gov.scot/publications/co...-for-scotland/