hibs.net Messageboard

Page 212 of 218 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,360 of 6516
    @hibs.net private member Greenfly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Topographic Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was 36 points for irregularities in player signings, according to wikipedia.

Interestingly, the wiki article mentions that FIFA threatened the Swiss FA with sanctions if they failed to discipline Sion. The breaches and legal actions by Sion appear to be way worse than Hearts, but I would guess that UEFA at least will be watching what the SFA do here, making sure they take appropriate action.

I still don't think the SFA can deduct points as the league isn't run by them but by the SPFL, which is a separate entity. The Swiss FA were able to dock points from Sion because they do run the Swiss league. I'm not a lawyer but I just can't see how they can be docked league points. Booting them out the cup should be within the SFA's remit and, as the Governing body, they can issue a fine.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    The current league table must really annoy them
    Indeed it does, I just a wee peek on aleagueback Ex member of the SaS wants them to boycott away grounds to hurt Scottish football, I don't think he realizes that even when they do get back to playing, away fans will most likely not be allowed to enter these wee grounds anyway, but lets just leave him to his boycott

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    The current league table must really annoy them
    Just had my Hearts mate throwing the toys out the pram on the group chat by saying the league table never lies 😂

@hibs.net private member
    I think Hagar is hurtin' - badly lol

Hagar the Horrible
    Hagar the Horrible
    Registered Users C

6,840 posts
    Posted 7 hours ago
    I have not posted for a while, quite frankly been deflated by the arbitration process and our confirmed expulsion. But I would like to offer my thoughts on the future of the sport I used to be in love with. Firstly, we have to look at the arbitration process. I put my faith in the arbitration process, but did I trust the panel members? NO, I know they have to act within the law, and they made their decision on what was legal rather than morally wrong, but they are still employed by the SFA and they are their pay masters? Would we have had a different result in the court of Session? I think so because I believe this panel was lied to and it would be harder to lie in court.

This total farce we were forced into will manifest its self again, and the self-interest brigade will have a charter to not only protect themselves but take great delight in stabbing a fellow member in the front without recourse. The arbitration result is a free pass to do any amount of harm to any other club. All it takes is an 80% vote apparently, but worse only 8 of the top flight clubs are required to gorge on any wounded animal that a club finds themselves in a predicament.

There is no point in going through a costly exercise in terms of time and money for no matter how badly the others treat you, you have to go to arbitration first or face a fine or expulsion, and the arbitration process is a total behind closed doors fit up, so you get punished over and over again. We are about to be punished for a third time by the SFA, and they can’t see the real harm they will inflict because them is the rules! Its only about 2 clubs and the 5WA is testament to that, Sevco would have been an SPFL team from the off, if it was left to the chair-people.

That links nicely into the disciplinary case we now have to face; We did 100% do the right thing in fighting our corner, I can’t see them going for the maximum they can offer, as the COS warned them of the legality of that, but they will make an example of us, to show they are all powerful and we will get hammered as a warning to all! Brian Rice and Hamilton faced the same threat warning of £1m and or suspension and/or expulsion. But Brian had a 10 game ban, which was quite fitting for match fixing wasn’t it?

The disciplinary case will find that balance between us having to accept it and not fighting it in court and not putting PT out of business altogether. But I can see us getting a 5 game league ban, thus awarding everybody else an automatic 3-0 win, and they will still have the brass neck to expect us to compete in the cup semi. I am only guessing of course, but what use would a £10 grand fine be?

Moving on to the new season, well the top flight just stared as though nothing has happened, which was easy to do, when nobody there was harmed, I don’t know what the viewing figures were? but I bet ours will blow them out the water, as they will all want to see how we react.

Mr Vindication still has no sponsor for the league. How will he get one under his leadership? He has become the Charles Ratner of world football. And rat if fitting as a description for him as any. The clubs themselves voted to screw over a competitor. The two biggest clubs actively promote religious intolerance while paying lip service to racism. The current biggest club shows absolutely no sympathy or remorse for the most abhorrent crimes against children under their care for decades. Still at least that crime won’t be dealt with by an SFA arbitration process. But given all of that, what a brand we have to offer to the business world.

The three lower leagues are full of clubs who just want to move on, well goody two shoes for them. But the rift that Mr Vindication has caused will be a legacy that will remain for eternity, We won’t forget, and neither will a huge amount of other clubs, Fans, shareholders, players and Chair-people. I can see fights breaking out inside the board room, let alone within the terraces and the streets outside. PT, Stranraer, Falkirk, ICT, Brora and Kelty.

The BBC sports media are like that 15-year-old laddie who is the plus one to another single mate at a sweet 16 party for a girl they know, but he is so far out his depth, he is sitting fingering through the hosts album collection, while the birthday girl has just caught her boyfriend kissing her greatest rival. There has been the mother of all fallouts, tears, hair, mascara and snot everywhere. Most have left, but the laddie is now dancing on his own with that one can of warm flat lager he has nursed all night. His mate has pulled, and gone hours ago, and he does not have the social etiquette to just go home. The last remnants of the party are the girls’ best mates trying to put the broken pieces together. The boy is creeping everybody else out now. His opinion on the matter is about as relevant as a fly head-butting a mac truck on the M8. He is happy to continue to dance on his own as there is nobody there to watch him, and quite frankly the night was still better than being at home firing off that fifth one to his mums Kays catalogue.

So what of the game that I have fallen out of love with and buggered of the birthday girl’s worst nightmare?

Slow death?…yip

Is it time to discuss reconstruction?…never

Will the league get a sponsor?…nope

Will we get hammered by the SFA?…Oh yes.

Will the top flight cancel relegation, while the lower leagues keep theirs? Possibly

Will Doncaster do far worse than he has so far? YIP

Will the 15YO get a girl friend? Not in the near future.

At the start of this year, I would not have wanted one single club to go burst, now I want only one club not to go burst? I want it all to burn. What will happen from the ashes? Well it will be rebuilt but will anything change? Of course not, are you some kind of idiot?

Left by mutual consent!
    They only got relegated ffs. All clubs acted in self interest and it was nothing personal against the flumps. How is it so hard to take?

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    They only got relegated ffs. All clubs acted in self interest and it was nothing personal against the flumps. How is it so hard to take?
    Hearts were asking other clubs to do what they wouldn’t have done if situations were reversed. If for once they could just be honest with themselves.

If Hearts had beaten St Mirren they would have voted to call the league, voted against reconstruction and would have encouraged St Mirren not to go to court.

They need to grow up, stop spewing out vitreol and bloody get on with it. It’s what McRae’s battallion would have done.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    Hearts were asking other clubs to do what they wouldn’t have done if situations were reversed. If for once they could just be honest with themselves.

If Hearts had beaten St Mirren they would have voted to call the league, voted against reconstruction and would have encouraged St Mirren not to go to court.

They need to grow up, stop spewing out vitreol and bloody get on with it. It’s what McRae’s battallion would have done.
    Exactly this. Greetin’ faced hypocrisy with a major dash of deflection. Even their legal fees while “fighting it all the way” paid by someone else. Get over it. They’re down, they would have acted the same had they not been miss managed so ***** that it ended up them bottom pumped in Paisley.

Blog Entries

You're correct except they wouldn't have voted against reconstruction because it would never have been on the table!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Steve View Post

Hagar the Horrible
    Hagar the Horrible
    Registered Users C

6,840 posts
    Posted 7 hours ago

Hagar’s load of pish rant.

Blah Blah Blah
    They really don’t seem to understand anything about the arbitration process at all.

And a defamatory comment relating to Brian Rice. Match fixing? FFS.

And self- interest? The hypocrisy of it.

What a bunch of clowns they are.

@hibs.net private member nonshinyfinish's Avatar

Hagar the Horrible
    Hagar the Horrible
    Registered Users C

the arbitration process is a total behind closed doors fit up

Right, that's why your club is the one blocking the publication of the "fit up".

If for once they could just be honest with themselves.

Anyone expecting that to happen is in cloud cockoo land, which is right next door to Tom English's hoose coincidently.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nonshinyfinish View Post
    Right, that's why your club is the one blocking the publication of the "fit up".
    Presumably Hagar the halibut thinks court is the way to go?

Oh, wait a minute.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bostonhibby; 03-08-2020 at 09:22 PM.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Hagar the Horrible
    Hagar the Horrible
    Registered Users C

6,840 posts
    Posted 7 hours ago
    I have not posted for a while...
    He should have kept it that way.

I think Hagar is hurtin' - badly lol.....................
    This clown needs help.

The other flumps on KB lap up his flowery speeches and bow at his feet. They really are a bunch of weirdos.

If bitterness and toy throwing were Olympic Sports, Hagar the Horrible would be a double gold medalist 🤣

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisley Hibby View Post
    If bitterness and toy throwing were Olympic Sports, Hagar the Horrible would be a double gold medalist 🤣
    If he got silver he always has the Court of Session at his disposal.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Hagar’s post is a good reflection of the mindset they have - they’ve gaslit each other into believing a completely fabricated version of reality, where clubs voted against them (never happened), where Doncaster sits plotting their demise (never happened) and now even independent legal professionals are conspiring against them (never happened).
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisley Hibby View Post

I thought his bit about being the lonely teenager at the party was heartfelt. I feel like I’ve learned something about him and, indeed, many Jambos.

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Hagar’s post is a good reflection of the mindset they have - they’ve gaslit each other into believing a completely fabricated version of reality, where clubs voted against them (never happened), where Doncaster sits plotting their demise (never happened) and now even independent legal professionals are conspiring against them (never happened).
    I wouldn’t want to stoke their paranoia, but I’m pretty sure that Rod Petrie has been rushed back to oversee the punishment that the SFA is about to hand down.

GGTTH

Scottish cup winners 2016

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seveno View Post
    The SFA are in a difficult position. They will want to try and restore some semblance of harmony back into Scottish Football. On the other hand, they cannot set a precedence by not punishing such a clear breach of their rules. I think there will be relatively low fine but with a much more punitive suspended element. They might even offer Budge the opportunity to apologise before sentencing. That would be amusing.
    UEFA will also be looking at this and the SFA will be wary of that. They’ve got to give a punishment or face sanction from them but they’ll also not want to be too harsh through fear of being dragged back to court.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    What a farce this is ending up. It’s over, we’ve all moved on yet Hearts are still trying to pick fights. Hope rod ****ing hammers them.

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoHibs View Post

I wish the DR would just give up on the stupid 'M8 Alliance'.

It's a totally pathetic phrase and, despite how often they use it, it's just not catching on.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    I wish the DR would just give up on the stupid 'M8 Alliance'.

It's a totally pathetic phrase and, despite how often they use it, it's just not catching on.
    I agree, but then again I hate the word "Yams" but it seems to have caught on on this site.................

I'm glad Doncaster isn't letting them get away with their continual slanderous comments and keeps showing them up for the fools they are. No doubt Hearts fans are squealing yet again about being victimised when all it is, is the SPFL board again defending themselves from attacks on their character.

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    I agree, but then again I hate the word "Yams" but it seems to have caught on on this site.................

https://images.app.goo.gl/dXuAJHp9fvWEeDHm9

These yams look like large turds to me,

pretty appropriate name if you ask me.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    I'm glad Doncaster isn't letting them get away with their continual slanderous comments and keeps showing them up for the fools they are. No doubt Hearts fans are squealing yet again about being victimised when all it is, is the SPFL board again defending themselves from attacks on their character.
    They genuinely believe they were relegated for being Hearts rather than for finishing bottom of the league and the same process being carried out as we use every year. They’ll never be convinced other wise.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    They genuinely believe they were relegated for being Hearts rather than for finishing bottom of the league and the same process being carried out as we use every year. They’ll never be convinced other wise.
    They've convinced each other of that, they have invented a whole different 'reality' where they've been the victims of a concerted campaign from all the other clubs to punish them. No matter what the evidence says, they refuse to accept it.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

The only comment from the SPFL in that article is the one that was made before Budge made her statement. In what way has the SPFL 'hit back'?

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconhoof View Post
    The only comment from the SPFL in that article is the one that was made before Budge made her statement. In what way has the SPFL 'hit back'?
    To paraphrase : Hearts want transparency but they don't want the full details of the decision released. Implying it would make the M8 alliance look even more ridiculous.