hibs.net Messageboard

Page 198 of 218 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,940 of 6516
    @hibs.net private member
    With her second ramblings surely that must be in breech of the arbitration panel settlement. They previously said that all sides agreed to say nothing now less than 24 hours gone she’s released two statements?

The SFA must take action against this woman, she is damaging Scottish football. Her nonsense and claims are wrong on most fronts.

Not once has she acknowledged that her team were 4 points adrift playing poorly having wasted millions off fans money poor players on inflated contracts. She further wasted millions on an unfinished stand. She does not own Hearts but refuses to hand over the reigns, she has taken them for a ride. Alarm bells should have been ringing when she did the lap of honour with the Championship trophy. No self respecting owner would ever do that.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    April 10th is when it was reported they would accept relegation!

Cannot wait to see her coupon on the Documentary when she’s told they lost their arbitration case!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, can't wait to see her doing Roger Moore eyebrows acting surprised one minute and then not surprised the next.

@hibs.net private member Mon Dieu4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffers View Post
    Does anyone know if the tv crew are still filming the documentary ? I'd hate to think they stopped before it got to the arbitration panel's decision.
    It's still filming, someone tweeted the production company and asked and they confirmed it, can't wait

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon Dieu4 View Post
    It's still filming, someone tweeted the production company and asked and they confirmed it, can't wait
    Brilliant news, thanks. I have visions of it being like a remake of The Office with Ann Brent taking centre stage.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    With her second ramblings surely that must be in breech of the arbitration panel settlement. They previously said that all sides agreed to say nothing now less than 24 hours gone she’s released two statements?

The SFA must take action against this woman, she is damaging Scottish football. Her nonsense and claims are wrong on most fronts.

Not once has she acknowledged that her team were 4 points adrift playing poorly having wasted millions off fans money poor players on inflated contracts. She further wasted millions on an unfinished stand. She does not own Hearts but refuses to hand over the reigns, she has taken them for a ride. Alarm bells should have been ringing when she did the lap of honour with the Championship trophy. No self respecting owner would ever do that.
    Beat me to it. This outburst absolutely has to be dealt with by the authorities.
    This rogue club have spent months trying to disrupt Scottish football after spending millions trying to buy their way out of a relegation spot. That fails.

They invent a wholly unjustified compensation figure in an attempt to scare Scottish football in to submission. That fails.
    They knowingly break the rules and by-pass the football authorities to go to court. That fails.
    They have lived in a fantasy world where they promote the idea that there is something underhanded going on at the SPFL, an organisation that they are a full, contributing, member of. That fails.
    They force the SPFL to reveal all documents pertaining the the circumstances surrounding the ending of season 2019/20, convinced they will find a “Smoking gun”. That fails.
    They argue their now pathetically weak case in front of three, eminently qualified and independent, judges. That fails
    And now their rhetoric is to kick off at the result, somehow suggesting that they are in a “War” against something or someone.

If they cannot find some dignity soon I sincerely hope the authorities throw the book at them. This one team **** show must stop and if it means sticking them at the bottom tier of Scottish football to cool their jets then maybe that is the answer.
    Last edited by CentreLine; 28-07-2020 at 08:46 AM.

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm_cabbaged View Post
    When do they go up in front of the SFA? That could be a right hoot 😂
    The media narrative from all the Hearts apologists, the usual suspects, from now till any SFA sanction will be of victimhood, severe injustice and poor little Hearts being kicked when they’re down by the big, bad football authorities.

Add in poor wee Partick and I ‘d be very surprised if any action is taken. I suspect they will be threatened with sanction should they not finally accept the decision and move on.

Bill Leckie was on Sky news earlier saying all they had to do was beat St. Mirren, calling budge out for forcing pay cuts the day after lock down was announced and basically saying tough s***, you had a bigger budget than County, Accies and Saints combined but you still finnished bottom.
    He pointed out the example of Peterborough missing out on the playoffs by a baw hair on average points per game, did they whinge? No because there were far greater things going on in the world, 45,000 dead and counting here alone.
    Let's get him v Tom English please.

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    Financial mismanagement is in their roots. In December Budge mentioned a financial shortfall and then a few months back the black hole went from 3, then to 5 and at the last count 8 million. However in amongst all this she states that Benny has put money into the club that will secure their finances for next 5 years?

I really do want her to stay on because I want to see more financial/business mismanagement and statements.

oh don’t worry, when she finally does clear out her desk she will be replaced by the fans themselves. More comedic catastrophic mismanagement virtually guaranteed!

I mean just look at the state of JKB... would anyone seriously let that lot loose on running a football club? Well, apparently Hearts will.

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Hibernia View Post
    oh don’t worry, when she finally does clear out her desk she will be replaced by the fans themselves. More comedic catastrophic mismanagement virtually guaranteed!

I mean just look at the state of JKB... would anyone seriously let that lot loose on running a football club? Well, apparently Hearts will.
    That’s never going to happen all she wants is Thier money Once again she has manipulated the fans into increasing monthly contributions despite wasting Thier investment to date

@hibs.net private member malcolm's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    4EE4AF3C-F024-4A2D-B8F5-95341520B195.jpg

Mmm thinks benny maybe my miss diAnn don’t know what she is a doing..

Quote Originally Posted by CentreLine View Post
    Beat me to it. This outburst absolutely has to be dealt with by the authorities.
    This rogue club have spent months trying to disrupt Scottish football after spending millions trying to buy their way out of a relegation spot. That fails.

They invent a wholly unjustified compensation figure in an attempt to scare Scottish football in to submission. That fails.
    They knowingly break the rules and by-pass the football authorities to go to court. That fails.
    They have lived in a fantasy world where they promote the idea that there is something underhanded going on at the SPFL, an organisation that they are a full, contributing, member of. That fails.
    They force the SPFL to reveal all documents pertaining the the circumstances surrounding the ending of season 2019/20, convinced they will find a “Smoking gun”. That fails.
    They argue their now pathetically weak case in front of three, eminently qualified and independent, judges. That fails
    And now their rhetoric is to kick off at the result, somehow suggesting that they are in a “War” against something or someone.

If they cannot find some dignity soon I sincerely hope the authorities throw the book at them. This one team **** show must stop and if it means sticking them at the bottom tier of Scottish football to cool their jets then maybe that is the answer.
    And to put the tin lid on it, none of that would have happened if they had beaten St Mirren in a single game in March.

It’s not easy picking a favourite part of Queen Anne’s statement, but I think “My rant is over for now” has to win it for me. Firstly the admission that it is indeed a rant, then the promise that she will return for some more ranting at a later date, and finally the fact that she actually continues to rant on for another 4 paragraphs anyway, culminating in the particularly crass line about winning wars. Incredible stuff.

Remind me why we couldn't have finished our season like they did in England.

Quote Originally Posted by Renfrew_Hibby View Post
    Bill Leckie was on Sky news earlier saying all they had to do was beat St. Mirren, calling budge out for forcing pay cuts the day after lock down was announced and basically saying tough s***, you had a bigger budget than County, Accies and Saints combined but you still finnished bottom.
    He pointed out the example of Peterborough missing out on the playoffs by a baw hair on average points per game, did they whinge? No because there were far greater things going on in the world, 45,000 dead and counting here alone.
    Let's get him v Tom English please.
    Leckie hadn’t held back in his condemnation of hertz and their utter hypocrisy of nobody being disadvantaged then of course trying to stop the theee teams getting promoted. Only ever puts the boot in to us when we genuinely clock up. Always writes interesting pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    It’s not easy picking a favourite part of Queen Anne’s statement, but I think “My rant is over for now” has to win it for me. Firstly the admission that it is indeed a rant, then the promise that she will return for some more ranting at a later date, and finally the fact that she actually continues to rant on for another 4 paragraphs anyway, culminating in the particularly crass line about winning wars. Incredible stuff.
    She is the head of a so called top club in Scotland but behaves if she owns a pub team given a few dodgy refereeing decisions. It’s to the media’s eternal shame and their rush to the lowest common denominator to get readers that’s she has been indulged for so long. She’s contradicted herself countless times but she is never challenged. Farcical. Can you imagine Sir tom farmer or Ron Gordon ranting for four paragraphs. Me neither and therein lies the difference in the two clubs. One has class, is dignified and is not a rent a quote club. The other is the gorgie losers living in their own wee bubble.
    Last edited by mjhibby; 28-07-2020 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by heretoday View Post
    Because the Scottish govt have only given permission for football to start this week.

It’s amazing how Anne budge has managed to deflect all the attention away from how bad hearts have been over the past 18months. Bad managers, bad signings and a horrendous run of form seem to have been forgotten about. It’s now everybody else’s fault for them being relegated

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar

Because Hearts agreed to end it early.

Great response as ever from the great man

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0juSJ6f3X24

Serious question.

Does anyone actually think they will be promoted as things stand?

Off field disruption ✅
    Huge squad ✅ (many of them likely to be seeing out costly contracts)
    Motivation in the gutter ✅
    Massive budget cuts across the whole club, with a reduced income ✅
    A funding model based on success on the pitch (😂😂😂) ✅
    A manager with a history of playing eye bleeding football ✅
    Fans likely to turn on them very quickly when / if things don’t start well ✅
    A chair woman with an awful track record of running the club ✅
    No TV money ✅
    Max away supporters (Raith, Dunfermline, Dundee of c800) ✅

Remember when they ripped off loads of local businesses and didn’t pay their bills....,karma is a bitch 😂😂😂🖕🖕🖕

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by CentreLine View Post

Great post. Spot on. 👍

It's quite something how upset they are getting about Doncaster being "delighted". Apparently he shouldn't because people will lose their jobs at Tynecastle now. Short memories from the same people who were taking great delight at the prospect of that happening at Easter Road less than a month ago.

First Team Breakthrough
    We have a different government with different rules. Ours is based on keeping folk alive in England it's based on keeping money flowing.
    Scottish teams were not allowed to resume training until 29/6 and not allowed to resume matches until 1/8.
    UEFA had set a date of 3/8 to complete last season so unless we were going to play 8 matches per team in 3 days it was not possible!

Quote Originally Posted by granty6_2 View Post
    Serious question.

Off field disruption ✅
    No TV money ✅

Remember when they ripped off loads of local businesses and didn’t pay their bills....,karma is a bitch 😂😂😂🖕🖕🖕
    They probably will. Although they are absolutely ***** hence the reason they finished bottom there isn't a lot of competition in that league next season. It's Hearts though so you never know they could end up 3rd or 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    They probably will. Although they are absolutely ***** hence the reason they finished bottom there isn't a lot of competition in that league next season. It's Hearts though so you never know they could end up 3rd or 4th.
    They’ll come back up. The squads in that league will have been greatly reduced as well and there is no money for them to replace players.

@hibs.net private member proud_and_green's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Think it has been clear from the start Budge was petrified from the reaction of the fans if she didn't go the whole way as she had dug herself in a hole with her wild initial accusations.
    I think that is it in a nutshell.

Pride and prejudice has started many wars and broken many a fool!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by granty6_2 View Post
    Serious question.

Off field disruption ✅
    No TV money ✅

I’ll be amazed if they don’t win the division comfortably. The monthly FOH cash alone will see them considerably better off than any other team in the wee league.

i actually think relegation will turn out to be a blessing for them. They’ll rebuild and come back stronger. Had they managed to stay up this season they probably would have been just as rank next season

Quote Originally Posted by mjhibby View Post
    She is the head of a so called top club in Scotland but behaves if she owns a pub team given a few dodgy refereeing decisions. It’s to the media’s eternal shame and their rush to the lowest common denominator to get readers that’s she has been indulged for so long. She’s contradicted herself countless times but she is never challenged. Farcical. Can you imagine Sir tom farmer or Ron Gordon ranting for four paragraphs. Me neither and therein lies the difference in the two clubs. One has class, is dignified and is not a rent a quote club. The other is the gorgie losers living in their own wee bubble.
    You do however realise that if LD on RG produces a statement like that the media outlets and In particular BBC Sportsound would rip it to absolute spreads and slate the club big time!

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Because we have only just been given permission to play football in Scotland and UEFA wanted the leagues finished by 3rd August. There would have been 49 games to be played over two days between 12 clubs. The UK government allowed football in England and even then the less rich League One and below also called their league like ours did.

"My rant is over for now". If Ron or Leeann had said that on an official club statement I'd be cringing. Amateur club at best.