hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    My e ticket is still for the January 3rd fixture and says ‘this pass has expired’ on the QR code. I’m assuming the ticket office will be able to update my e ticket over the phone and my seat is still my seat?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by overdrive View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just with the chat earlier about the digital season ticket pass. Has anyone managed to get it to work with an iPhone 12? The QR code on the Apple Wallet is located at bit that does reach inside the scanner.

I did have some success with copying the QR code into the Notes app on my phone but even that seems a bit temperamental these days.
    There is an option to save the ticket to Wallet but the box is sometimes not just greyed out it’s practically white washed.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    My e ticket is still for the January 3rd fixture and says ‘this pass has expired’ on the QR code. I’m assuming the ticket office will be able to update my e ticket over the phone and my seat is still my seat?
    Do you still have email? Download ticket into your wallet again if you have. If not go on to ticketing site and ask for them to resend email.

This will mean the ticket is refreshed.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew70 View Post
    Do you still have email? Download ticket into your wallet again if you have. If not go on to ticketing site and ask for them to resend email.

This will mean the ticket is refreshed.
    Worked a treat, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1875 View Post
    3 tickets left in the West, FFL sold out and 10 individual seats left in the exec seats in FFU, good work Hibs fans, should sell out tonight/tomorrow morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seeing a few tickets floating about for sale on Facebook, probably folk who bought for the original fixture and now cant make it. As another poster said, its not selling out the FF lower, its whether these folk will turn up, I would reckon at any given home game at least 50% of FF lower ST holders fail to show, lately its probably been even worse than that.

That mystery aside I don't know about anybody else but I'm totally scratching my head as to what our starting XI will be, we only have 2 games left before we play them and it was clear from the way we played against Cove Rangers that we are still a long way from mastering SM's way of playing. If it is to be the slow turgid recycling of the ball we saw at Celtic and against Cove I fear for us because if Hearts do one thing well it's moving the ball quickly and closing down even quicker ... we really will have to be at our very best to have any hope of a good result.

That isn't the usual derby jitters by the way, its just that since SM arrived I haven't seen anything like the pace and energy from any team he has put on the park that you need to just get a foothold in an Edinburgh derby, never mind win one.

Pun wise is the new pub in place of Riordan's bar/Four still football friendly, asking as noticed the no football colours sign on the door, if not what other pubs are available in the Easter Road area preferably Iona upwards?

Quote Originally Posted by LunasBoots View Post
    Pun wise is the new pub in place of Riordan's bar/Four still football friendly, asking as noticed the no football colours sign on the door, if not what other pubs are available in the Easter Road area preferably Iona upwards?
    Not football fan friendly at all. It's about as far away from a football orientated pub on Easter Road you could get

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    Not football fan friendly at all. It's about as far away from a football orientated pub on Easter Road you could get
    I hope enjoy watching thousands of pounds walk past their front door every other week.

This is what Leith is becoming.

Nauticus is like that - it was The Cavern on Duke Street; they don't open until 2 in the afternoon, they might as well nail a sign on the door saying "football not welcome here".

The Brass Monkey on Leith walk are so militant about football colours its no wonder you can get a seat with ease on a match day. It's a shame as it's a big pub and they could do a roaring trade on match days if they encouraged football fans more.
    "...when Hibs won the Scottish Cup final and that celebration, Sunshine on Leith? I don’t think there’s a better football celebration ever in the game.”

Sir Alex Ferguson

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    So where is good? Mash Tun? Iona? Harp and Castle?

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    Put it on your Lock Screen. Then it’s full screen and closer to the bottom of the device. I had the same issue.
    That’s how I use it anyway and it still doesn’t work. I also took a screenshot which worked for a while but now seems to take an age to actually scan. I put the ticket for the Cove game onto an app called Stocard which gives three different options for where the QR code sits and that worked a treat.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by overdrive View Post
    That’s how I use it anyway and it still doesn’t work. I also took a screenshot which worked for a while but now seems to take an age to actually scan. I put the ticket for the Cove game onto an app called Stocard which gives three different options for where the QR code sits and that worked a treat.
    If you go with someone else, add it to their phone

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Seeing a few tickets floating about for sale on Facebook, probably folk who bought for the original fixture and now cant make it. As another poster said, its not selling out the FF lower, its whether these folk will turn up, I would reckon at any given home game at least 50% of FF lower ST holders fail to show, lately its probably been even worse than that.

That mystery aside I don't know about anybody else but I'm totally scratching my head as to what our starting XI will be, we only have 2 games left before we play them and it was clear from the way we played against Cove Rangers that we are still a long way from mastering SM's way of playing. If it is to be the slow turgid recycling of the ball we saw at Celtic and against Cove I fear for us because if Hearts do one thing well it's moving the ball quickly and closing down even quicker ... we really will have to be at our very best to have any hope of a good result.

That isn't the usual derby jitters by the way, its just that since SM arrived I haven't seen anything like the pace and energy from any team he has put on the park that you need to just get a foothold in an Edinburgh derby, never mind win one.
    This is the first derby in many a year i don't think we'll win. I think Hearts are far better drilled and used to their own system than we are. Just a more settled team than we are at the moment for various reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    Aye that's what I thought when I walked past, good pubs seem a thing of the past, places for fans dropping like flys

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Hibernia View Post
    Was thinking the mash tun (although I've heard prices are steep), Artisan, both nearer the away fans though which is a bit of a pain so may head to the Iona, think it will be especially busy with the lack of pre match places now

Jeez, the FFL is sold out and people are still making digs about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post

Because it’ll still be empty on the night

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by HendoDelivered View Post
    Anyone selling a ticket for the East? ££
    Bump

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    Not getting the option now to buy tickets on the e-ticketing site, assuming we’re sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Juice-Terry's Avatar
    Sold out. No tickets available through the fishy site. GGTTH!

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davhibby View Post
    Because it’ll still be empty on the night
    If anyone in the FFL is not going they should give their seats back to the club for resale

Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    This is the first derby in many a year i don't think we'll win. I think Hearts are far better drilled and used to their own system than we are. Just a more settled team than we are at the moment for various reasons.
    We've been beaten many times going into derbies as favourites so perhaps having a new manager and players untainted by those previous failures might be a positive actually 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    The jambos are always just a derby defeat away from a crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post

The point isn't about selling seats for the FF lower mate, the point is that we sell those seats pretty well at ST time and at practically every game half the folk who have bought those seats fail to turn up. Even if its sold out for the derby it doesn't guarantee it wont have huge gaps in it as once again half the folk with season tickets for that area continue their now seasons long habit of failing to show.

Its seriously time that Hibs started selling family tickets for other parts of the stadium and turned the FF lower over to safe standing. That way families would still have access to cut price deals at ER but there would be far less chance that their picking and choosing of what games they attend results in obvious and dishearteningly huge gaps in the most visible part of our stadium and the part of it most suited to a safe standing area.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice-Terry View Post
    Great to see well done Hibs

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    I hope enjoy watching thousands of pounds walk past their front door every other week.

Nauticus is like that - it was The Cavern on Duke Street; they don't open until 2 in the afternoon, they might as well nail a sign on the door saying "football not welcome here".

The Brass Monkey on Leith walk are so militant about football colours its no wonder you can get a seat with ease on a match day. It's a shame as it's a big pub and they could do a roaring trade on match days if they encouraged football fans more.
    It's almost as if some business owners have decided it's easier to forgo the income for an easier life for their staff, football fans aren't always the best of customers. Saying this as someone who worked in bars for 15 years, including 5 in The Albion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post

Nautilus is the best pub in Edinburgh now imo. Granted you wouldn’t go near it for football as no TV etc but I’ve never had an issue going in with a Hibs scarf on etc.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Great to see well done Hibs
    Nae booing

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Hibernia View Post
    Wonder what the new Four in Hands like whatever it’s called
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Quote Originally Posted by evy View Post
    It's almost as if some business owners have decided it's easier to forgo the income for an easier life for their staff, football fans aren't always the best of customers. Saying this as someone who worked in bars for 15 years, including 5 in The Albion.
    It still seems a bit strange buying a pub that's traditionally a football fans watering hole and then turning away or at least discouraging fitba traffic. The idea that the Four in Hand would ever have a sign up saying no football colours is hard to process in all honesty. My personal experience being an avid pub goer pre match over 40 plus years is that though fans can be a wee bit rowdy it rarely gets worse than that, I can honestly say I've never seen a fight in a pub full of fans, even ones with fans of both sides.

From Hibs point of view if its getting harder or at least less inviting to frequent the boozers around the stadium on a matchday it opens the door for Hibs to push the likes of behind the goals more than they do. In fact we could do worse than build a big Wetherspoons style boozer in the east / FF corner that you can access on matchday so long as you have a ticket for the game, coz at the moment its just a wasted space.