hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kris boyd

Anyone else not think he seemed really really angry today? At half time especially I think he could of done with a lie down. Seething huns can be dangerous so hopefully nobody from sky was injured and kris can make a full recovery with the right support in place soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

Sky’s coverage on the whole was extremely biased and somewhat disrespectful. Dissecting Rangers’ performance rather than talking us up and giving us credit. Not surprised in all honesty.

@hibs.net private member LancsHibs's Avatar
    Boyd couldn’t hide his seeth about our equaliser, I thought he was going to cry at one point, Coisty nearly exclaimed “oh No” as well in commentary😆

Kris Boyd isn’t worth the amount of exposure given on this thread let alone the crime against punditry he commits every week. Show Boydism the red card 😜👍🇳🇬

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    I’m currently watching him re enact the Porteous and Hanlon bookings outside the east stand, trying to convince the sky sports reporters why they should have been sent off

Quote Originally Posted by hibee_girl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’m currently watching him re enact the Porteous and Hanlon bookings outside the east stand, trying to convince the sky sports reporters why they should have been sent off
    What an absolutely helmet man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    Yeah, he’s been good imo.

I don’t normally mind Boyd but he’s a Rangers fan passing comment on a Rangers game so what do you expect?

I’ll tell you what though - I prefer listening to these 2 Rangers fans passing disagreeable comments on a football match to listening to the 3400 or so we normally have to listen to. This has been bliss without the party songs, a hard fought, tough game of football with nae bigots.

Fine if he is working for hun tv however he’s working for Sky and is meant to be impartial.

As someone else said he’s the pricks prick and a thick as **** one at that.

Promising Youngster
    Did anyone else spot morelos kicking out at porto in the first half after he ended up on his arse?

Not a mention of it anywhere

A hun is a hun is a hun, no getting away from it, man is so ****ing false.
    Just another part of the wee club they have going through in the west.
    **** the hun

I thought he might cry at one point 😂

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    I don't understand why we are subjected to such crap punditry in Scotland. Say what you like about Sky's coverage in England but Neville and Carragher are superb and dissect a game in a way that is genuinely informative.

I can almost understand why Boyd is there as he was playing at the top level in Scotland until recently. He's normally not too bad but he's a fan commenting in his team so that's never ending well. What has Andy ****ing Walker done to merit his continued employment as a pundit though? Yesterday's man and he was useless even when he was somewhat relevant.

Ultimately Sky cared enough about Scottish football to put their money where their mouth was in a way BT didn't but their offering is sub standard in every way.
    This is what I don’t understand, it’s not difficult to get a few decent pundits in to provide a proper analysis without the old firm bias. Sky do a lot of things right covering Scottish football, the interviews with Gordon and Porteous we’re both excellent, but they fail every time with the pundits.

United we stand here....

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee_girl View Post
    You should’ve filmed him and put it on Twitter, he’d have been raging

United we stand here....

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    I don't understand why we are subjected to such crap punditry in Scotland. Say what you like about Sky's coverage in England but Neville and Carragher are superb and dissect a game in a way that is genuinely informative.

I can almost understand why Boyd is there as he was playing at the top level in Scotland until recently. He's normally not too bad but he's a fan commenting in his team so that's never ending well. What has Andy ****ing Walker done to merit his continued employment as a pundit though? Yesterday's man and he was useless even when he was somewhat relevant.

Ultimately Sky cared enough about Scottish football to put their money where their mouth was in a way BT didn't but their offering is sub standard in every way.
    BBC have been making an effort when not acting as a Yam jobcentre. Think Big Marvin and Michael Stewart are pretty good value.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

I turned Sky on 30 mins before kickoff. 20 mins later it had been 100% focussed on the Huns so we turned over to Hibs TV.

Boyd is a disgrace. You could see that hurt him today.

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaporeHibs View Post
    I turned Sky on 30 mins before kickoff. 20 mins later it had been 100% focussed on the Huns so we turned over to Hibs TV.

He was actually that raging he was struggling to string sentences together at full time!

Total fud of a pundit. Actually don't mind him as a guy when his obvious bias isn't on show though.

@hibs.net private member surreyhibbie's Avatar
    Surprisingly, walker and mccoist were quite fair and and reasonable.
    Alcohol IS the answer, but I forget the question...

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    Yeah, he’s been good imo.

I don’t normally mind Boyd but he’s a Rangers fan passing comment on a Rangers game so what do you expect?

I’ll tell you what though - I prefer listening to these 2 Rangers fans passing disagreeable comments on a football match to listening to the 3400 or so we normally have to listen to. This has been bliss without the party songs, a hard fought, tough game of football with nae bigots.
    Except the referee

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    He was actually that raging he was struggling to string sentences together at full time!

Total fud of a pundit. Actually don't mind him as a guy when his obvious bias isn't on show though.
    I think he always struggles to be coherent

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Hanlon puts his arm across, Hagi bumps Hanlon's arm making it hit Hagi in the face, Hagi hits the deck like he's been shot by a sniper, Boyd is a fanny.
    Accurate summation of the evidence. You'll never get a job with Sky Sports unless you can ignore such facts in favour of your own bias.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    I usually don’t mind Boyd but the Rangers bias shone though today. You could see he was absolutely raging and I loved it.

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaporeHibs View Post

Yip

Pre ko, it was difficult to tell who rangers We’re playing today

Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    Yip

Pre ko, it was difficult to tell who rangers We’re playing today
    Last week's trailer was the same - all about Sevco trying to stop ten in a row and we only got mentioned at the end as the team they were playing.

Sky has to do a better job of promoting Scottish football than that.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

I don't understand why season ticket holders would watch the match on Sky especially given the pundits working the game

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    I don't understand why you all watched the match on Sky especially given the pundits working the game unless you are not Hibs season ticket holders
    Easier. And any streamed game is at least 30 seconds behind a live game.

Don't think it's too much to ask for a broadcaster to be impartial.

I don't understand why season ticket holders would watch the match on Sky especially given the pundits working the game
    Probably because the Hibs TV commentary is inaudible most of the time.

@hibs.net private member
    I thought McCoist was pretty rubbish and should never have been given the job today but he was a paragon of neutrality compared to Boyd.

Embarrassing that Sky thought that was a suitable line up.

Cos I'd rather watch on telly than my tablet. Couldn't get hibspass to work on my tv

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    When they went to Luke Shanley at ER just after 11 am, the young woman in the studio said it was Hearts Rangers today! After 5 mins of Luke & McCoist talking about HIBS, they went back to the studio. No apology, no clarification, no clue!

After watching the game today we took my daughter up to the park at Dalkeith and she had an absolute ball.

Unfortunately when it came to having to leave she was a bawling, slobbering, snottering, fuming mess as we bundled her in the car and took her home.

I can imagine Boydy’s mummy and daddy had a similar struggle at Easter Road.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    Easier. And any streamed game is at least 30 seconds behind a live game.

Don't think it's too much to ask for a broadcaster to be impartial.
    You expect a lot from horrible capitalist Murdoch TV.