hibs.net Messageboard

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Buy your Season Ticket Now..............but don't try it onlne as they're no longer available there.......and don't try phoning in to the Ticket Office cos there's no one answering calls today!

Let's all get behind the club!

* Disclaimer: But only if you live within easy travelling distance of the stadium

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by happiehibbie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well peeps we got what we wanted lets buy our ST and get behind the team the board and Pray to god its better than last year
    Totally, now is the time to fill Easter Road for once and maintain attendance levels above 17000

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    Correct my excuse is I've not renewed for the first time in 15 years because i'm still not over the cup final and will wait to see what Hibs are doing this summer after years of garbage on the pitch. Hibs owe the fans big style.

The situation at the Huns was never going to affect whether I get a season ticket or not.

Feel the same way, a bleeping nightmare that wont go away.

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Hopefully people who stated ''I'm not buying one unless Rangers are demoted to Division . If they are, then i'll be first in the que'' will not act as hypocrites now, and will stand by their words and support HIBERNIAN!

This is a very good and historic day for Scottish Football, Hibs need our support now more than EVER! Time to put money where mouths are and give Pat a few more pennies to bring in new players.

Quote Originally Posted by 18Craig75 View Post
    Motherwell, Dundee Utd, St Johnstone, Kilmarnock, Inverness & St Mirren all finished above us and none were humiliated by their rivals; And if you believe the Hibs board all on budgets inferior to ours...Get off your high horse - the club have a lot of making up to do, not the fans.
    It doesn't take long for a positive rallying call to be taken over by whining 'the club owes me' types does it? We'll support you evermore. Maybe you should get off your high horse and get behind the team from day one of the new season. They are going to need us more than ever now.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

I will be buying one. First time in four years!

Quote Originally Posted by CabbagePatch View Post
    People who are waiting for the season to start are doing no good to the club when they finally do renew as the ST money was intended solely for transfers.
    This is utter rubbish.

Blog Entries
    I am on the one hand pleased that both the SPL & SFL have not been blackmailed into any other desicions than that they have made.

However the financial consequenses that are now brought about by the actions of one club will now be felt in even greater measure by all 41 clubs as central revenue drops by 50% or possibly more.

We really need fans of all clubs to back their clubs and each other in view of this. I truly hope fans of every club who have made this their 'line in the sand' will renew ST's / commit as 'walk ups' / buy merchandise etc.

With the probablity of more saturday 3pm games we will also see if the fans do respond to the traditional KO time as many have said they would.

I will be purchasing two tickets in the next week or so.

@hibs.net private member whiskyhibby's Avatar
    Got mine already but I want to buy two kicks for kids tickets but nothing on the website?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by BouncerRoss View Post
    Sevco into Division 3 - for those who want to and can afford it now is the time to put the the last season and Rangers situation behind us and support the club we all love, Hibernian.
    - and this goes for EVERY club in Scotland - not just Hibs.

The clubs have rightly acted in accordance with the wishes of their supporters - despite the apocalyptic prophecies of various high profile harbingers of doom. IMO it is now the responsibility nay DUTY of fans up and down the country to prove the doom-mongers wrong by turning up at the gates in large numbers to offset any drop in revenue resulting from the demise of the Huns.

The clubs have now done their bit due to pressure from the fans and it would be nothing short of a betrayal IMO for anyone who has agitated for justice to be done regarding newco Huns to withdraw their support now that their demands have been met. Fan power has made a massive difference in bringing this debacle to a just conclusion - but it will all come to nought if we don't back it up with the power of the pounds in our pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by basehibby View Post
    - and this goes for EVERY club in Scotland - not just Hibs.

The clubs have rightly acted in accordance with the wishes of their supporters - despite the apocalyptic prophecies of various high profile harbingers of doom. IMO it is now the responsibility nay DUTY of fans up and down the country to prove the doom-mongers wrong by turning up at the gates in large numbers to offset any drop in revenue resulting from the demise of the Huns.

The clubs have now done their bit due to pressure from the fans and it would be nothing short of a betrayal IMO for anyone who has agitated for justice to be done regarding newco Huns to withdraw their support now that their demands have been met. Fan power has made a massive difference in bringing this debacle to a just conclusion - but it will all come to nought if we don't back it up with the power of the pounds in our pockets.
    Every supporter of every club who voted NO should be proud tonight......
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

Quote Originally Posted by JustSimplyHibs View Post
    Totally, now is the time to fill Easter Road for once and maintain attendance levels above 17000
    You are surely deluded if you think that>

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BouncerRoss View Post
    Sevco into Division 3 - for those who want to and can afford it now is the time to put the the last season and Rangers situation behind us and support the club we all love, Hibernian.
    The fat lady hasn't sung yet. I nearly renewed after they announced they wouldn't be voting for Newco getting back into the SPL then they topped it by coming up with the Div 1 pish.

Until it's confirmed by the SFA/SPL that they are starting in Div 3 my money is staying in my bank account. I wouldn't put anything past the incompetent tits who are in charge of our game and would trust them as far as I could throw them

As soon as that confirmation comes, I'll renew

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by IFONLY View Post

regular gates of 17000+ would be pure barry I'm sure you agree, but perhaps 12000 plus is a more realistic target if still an optimistic one.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    6 Season tickets for my family will be bought IF Der Hun are really in Division 3.

Left by mutual consent! SouthamptonHibs's Avatar
    PATG for me, i should get to 8 or so Hibs games this year at ER (if there any good). Up for first two home games, if we get beat by Hearts on 11th that is likely to put me off booking loads off extra flights up. If that happens i'll put my money into the Hibernians scheme...might aswell try and help the new crop grow. I'm Still scared but May 19th Hibs need to sign two strikers 4 decent midfielders and another defender to have a decent season. sorry started moaning on what is a great day for Scottish Football. Hail Hail

Quote Originally Posted by SouthamptonHibs View Post
    PATG for me, i should get to 8 or so Hibs games this year at ER (if there any good). Up for first two home games, if we get beat by Hearts on 11th that is likely to put me off booking loads off extra flights up. If that happens i'll put my money into the Hibernians scheme...might aswell try and help the new crop grow. I'm Still scared but May 19th Hibs need to sign two strikers 4 decent midfielders and another defender to have a decent season. sorry started moaning on what is a great day for Scottish Football. Hail Hail
    So you want another 7 players in before the kick off in 3 weeks.....Did Hibs win the Euromillions on Tuesday?

I realise it's a personal decision but it would be great if as many fans of the remaining clubs made the effort to get to as many games as possible, even to buy Season Tickets.

I realise that Hibs have been terrible for years now and that some fans are putting off buying STs until they see some decent signings. What I would say to them is that it's totally understandable but we're now in a new situation where the club really needs you.

It's no longer about the quality of the football but whether you want Scottish Football, and Hibs in particular, to be here in the long run and, hopefully, successful.

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    Perhaps more realistically we should be targeting a home fixture and trying to fill 3 sides of the stadium. This would go a long way to cancelling out the lost income from visit(s) of oldco supporters. First home game of the season as per the Dons would be sensible . Show 'them' that we are still here supporting our club.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

There are piles of currant buns out there just dying for all of the folk who were determined for them to end up in division3 to prove all of their claims that Scottish football will die without them correct.

Mr Regan and Mr Doncaster I am sure are just dying for a chance to say 'I told you so'

The only people out there who can stop that from happening is us .... the fans. The final battle in this war is the one to prove who was right. Can the fans save the game? ... or was Jim Traynor right? ... are we just a bunch of keyboard heros without the first idea of how to stop the demise of Scottish football?

If you are a supporter of any club in the SPL and you want to keep your club in business, then how your club performed last season, or the season before, or before that, should be the least of your concerns ..... this is now about saving your club. Whats the point of sitting back waiting for your club to do better if your way of doing that is sitting back and letting it die?

**** me .... this ( and I'm sure the message boards of every club ) has been awash over the last few months with folk pushing each other out of the way to get to the front of the huge queue of supporters who were all just desperate to outdo each other with their high minded statements of integrity at any cost.

Well .......... It looks like we ( Include myself ) have now got the vote for sporting integrity 99% of us wanted.

But ...... Its easy to bang on about integrity and fairness and all that high minded stuff when it doesnt cost you anything ..... But getting what we wanted has cost our club and every other club a huge amount of money, thats the cost of this .. So the time has now come to ante up.

Or is this, and every other message board in Scotland just like Jim Traynor and his cronies said all along ..... Populated by a bunch of blowhards.

GGTTH

Lets do as Aberdeen suggest....

As many people as possible turn up at the first home game, fill the stadium and show "Rangers defunct", Regan and Doncaster that we CAN survive without the cheats.
    18-19,000 at the first home game will show what we can do.
    I will, who else thinks it is worth it.?

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    So you want another 7 players in before the kick off in 3 weeks.....Did Hibs win the Euromillions on Tuesday?
    I've been waiting for Hibs to sign all 11 players since May 20th mate. I thought they would come out and get a couple off signings early to get the fans buzzing for new season. Hibs have left themselves with a shocking midfield and no strikeforce three weeks before the season starts. i can only think they have been waiting for todays news. We have a tough start to the season Hibs have one chance to get it right v Hearts on 11th if we get beat again it will be hard to get fans to turn up for the remainder of the season mate....hopefully we sign aload off decent players and we pump the hearts on the 11th
    Last edited by SouthamptonHibs; 13-07-2012 at 06:40 PM.

@hibs.net private member 18Craig75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    It doesn't take long for a positive rallying call to be taken over by whining 'the club owes me' types does it? We'll support you evermore. Maybe you should get off your high horse and get behind the team from day one of the new season. They are going to need us more than ever now.
    My post was in response to another poster who was having a go at someone for still hurting and feeling negative about Hibs after the final/last season...which IMO is completely justifiable. Who do you think you are preaching to me about supporting the club? My season ticket was bought and paid for months ago, but I can completely understand why other folk haven't renewed yet because I feel completely humiliated and let down by the club as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthamptonHibs View Post
    I've been waiting for Hibs to sign all 11 players since May 20th mate. I thought they would come out and get a couple off signings early to get the fans buzzing for new season. Hibs have left themselves with a shocking midfield and no strikeforce three weeks before the season starts. i can only think they have been waiting for todays news. We have a tough start to the season Hibs have one chance to get it right v Hearts on 11th if we get beat again it will be hard to get fans to turn up for the remainder of the season mate....hopefully we sign aload off decent players and we pump the hearts on the 11th
    Seriously you are kidding right??? If we lose to them on the 11th it wont be great but we live with it.....I can't agree with you saying that it would be hard for fans to go back for the remainder of the season, it would only be the first home game of season.....I can't get my head around that statement....

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BOVRIL View Post
    There are piles of currant buns out there just dying for all of the folk who were determined for them to end up in division3 to prove all of their claims that Scottish football will die without them correct.

Mr Regan and Mr Doncaster I am sure are just dying for a chance to say 'I told you so'

The only people out there who can stop that from happening is us .... the fans. The final battle in this war is the one to prove who was right. Can the fans save the game? ... or was Jim Traynor right? ... are we just a bunch of keyboard heros without the first idea of how to stop the demise of Scottish football?

If you are a supporter of any club in the SPL and you want to keep your club in business, then how your club performed last season, or the season before, or before that, should be the least of your concerns ..... this is now about saving your club. Whats the point of sitting back waiting for your club to do better if your way of doing that is sitting back and letting it die?

**** me .... this ( and I'm sure the message boards of every club ) has been awash over the last few months with folk pushing each other out of the way to get to the front of the huge queue of supporters who were all just desperate to outdo each other with their high minded statements of integrity at any cost.

Well .......... It looks like we ( Include myself ) have now got the vote for sporting integrity 99% of us wanted.

But ...... Its easy to bang on about integrity and fairness and all that high minded stuff when it doesnt cost you anything ..... But getting what we wanted has cost our club and every other club a huge amount of money, thats the cost of this .. So the time has now come to ante up.

Or is this, and every other message board in Scotland just like Jim Traynor and his cronies said all along ..... Populated by a bunch of blowhards.

GGTTH
    Many a wise word written that's the challenge we face.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Quote Originally Posted by IFONLY View Post
    Not deluded at all wee man, the purpose of building a 20000 all seater stadium is to fill it esp. the home end, every time you play, at home!

Why waste money if you have no intention in filling it, every home game?

Where is the delusion?

We live in a city where a near half million people live in it - we only attract 6500-8000 out of that half million, at least a third of that half million follow Hibs, it is upto the club to entice the third back to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by BOVRIL View Post

The only people out there who can stop that from happening is us .... the fans. GGTTH
    Thats the bottom line, lets get out there and show them

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This isn't just about backing the team, it isn't about a thumbs up or down to Petrie and it certainly isn't about hoping Rangers die or any of that nonsense.

This is about proving the doomsayers wrong. We have a massive thread on here full of passion and cries for justice from the ordinary fan. Much disillusionment was forecast should the newco get a soft landing in the SPL or Div 1 but it hasn't happened.

Now we have to brace ourselves, take a deep breath and get ourselves down to ER, Tynie, Tannadice, Killie, wherever your favourite team resides and get your crowds up. What a massive snub to the likes of Regan, Doncaster, Traynor and Murdoch that would be.

If it doesn't happen, and the game deteriorates, the likes of Traynor will never tire of telling us and we really will have cut off our nose to spite our face.

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (says a man from Alloa)

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    Seriously you are kidding right??? If we lose to them on the 11th it wont be great but we live with it.....I can't agree with you saying that it would be hard for fans to go back for the remainder of the season, it would only be the first home game of season.....I can't get my head around that statement....
    Baldy im hurting im still fubar from May for me Hibs need to show me some love now ps loads off ST's over the years plus i got married at the stadium mate....i love hibs but im pissed off we have all these great facilities but a **** team......if Hibs don't beat hearts on 11th i won't be hurrying up to see them...im bored off there bon belief...i love then but come on 11 games and we cant beat a team like Hearts .....
    Last edited by SouthamptonHibs; 14-07-2012 at 07:25 AM.