hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

still behind Butcher?

I am.
    He has made some strange team selections mind, but it must be difficult to pick exactly what is our best team is out of this bunch of misfits.
    He and Petrie better get the finger out as soon as the season ends, if not sooner, to get rid of this lot and get some decent players in.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Yup. Just not anyone else at the club.

@hibs.net private member hibbymick's Avatar
    cautiously i am. as for the petrie comment...........ive heard it a million times. The man needs to go. To be fair tho he does walk about behind the goals prior to the games chatting to the same erky lickers, he must think the fans love him.

Left by mutual consent!
    Bewildering selection and management.

No.

100%. He obviously needs his own players.

IF he managed to relegate us via the play offs this season it would be hard for anyone to back him and playing like that there's every chance..SHOCKING

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: yekim evol
    I don't back him, never wanted him tbh. The run of form after the new year, getting rid of Scott Thomson and the team line ups have not changed my mind either.

Yes.

I'll judge TB, and the management team, once they've assembled their own squad and they've played a while together.

In the meantime, I'll continue going along to support this mob in the hope they might string a result or 2 together.......................................... ......... Or even string some passes together (that would be nice)

merge with other Butcher thread?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenStar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    merge with other Butcher thread?
    Why?
    I'm asking a particular question, are you still behind him. The other thread asks if you think he knows what he is doing.

100% . Bring on next season . Build own team get rid of uncommited dross .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by erskine-hibby View Post
    Why?
    I'm asking a particular question, are you still behind him. The other thread asks if you think he knows what he is doing.
    Similar question and replies?

If he knows what he is doing then surely fans are behind him ?

If he is clueless than who is going to support him?

There are some good points on the other thread so just thought it made sense to merge rather than repeat

@hibs.net private member HFC_NYC's Avatar
    I'm getting a bit concerned with his false promises he gives the media......."might as well play kids if we're going to lose" as an example. He goes on to tell us that Harris will be rested for the remainder of the season and then uses him today.

We we just have to hope he can build his own team for next season and judge him on that.

Why?
    I'm askining a particular question, are you still behind him. The other thread asks if you think he knows what he is doing.
    In a couple of weeks he could have us behind everyone else apart from Hear7s .Are you confident he can now pick this lot up and fashion a team and tactics to salvage the points we need to avoid play off ? The jury is still out on that one but yes we are stuck and need to see what next season brings

Quote Originally Posted by GreenStar View Post
    Similar question and replies?

If he knows what he is doing then surely fans are behind him ?

If he is clueless than who is going to support him?

There are some good points on the other thread so just thought it made sense to merge rather than repeat
    In that vein, why don't we merge All threads into one big one.
    ;-)

As long as we avoid playoff then yes but if somehow we did the unthinkable and ended up relegated then he would need to go!

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    I am but I don't like how the team is playing and wonder about the tactics for these Fenlon players. However, he should be given the chance to bring in new blood and build a team with his vision of play. Scott Robertson's absence is a factor in how bad our recent record is. His guts and energy are missed badly in midfield and he always shows a desire to win. We need some key changes in the team before we get out of this slump, and the changes have to come from transfers as the squad is not good enough.

Meh, not really but I don't really have much choice. Honestly think it will be another poor transfer window and him gone before Christmas, his fault or not.

@hibs.net private member
    I am.
    He has made some strange team selections mind, but it must be difficult to pick exactly what is our best team is out of this bunch of misfits.
    He and Petrie better get the finger out as soon as the season ends, if not sooner, to get rid of this lot and get some decent players in.
    He's made some mistakes especially with the mind games, but I'm with him for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLake View Post
    I am but I don't like how the team is playing and wonder about the tactics for these Fenlon players. However, he should be given the chance to bring in new blood and build a team with his vision of play. Scott Robertson's absence is a factor in how bad our recent record is. His guts and energy are missed badly in midfield and he always shows a desire to win. We need some key changes in the team before we get out of this slump, and the changes have to come from transfers as the squad is not good enough.
    I agree. Scott Robbo is someone who seems to give a monkeys. I would make him captain next season. Unfortunately we will have to retain some of the hopeless berks or we won't be able to field a team at all! The question is who?

Tbf the team he is working with are the deadwood team that Fenlon built. Until he has had time to have a clearout and build his own team and bring in his own players then i reserve judgement on him. However, I can't understand why hes not playing Thompson and why he left Heffernan out completely today.

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    I'm behind him for now. He must be given the summer to make radical changes and then begin next season with his own blueprint. However, he must deliver and results must improve massively.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Left by mutual consent!
    He has not done anything of note, the it is not his players is an excuse if he is better than what we have he should do better with what we have.

If we were losing 4-0 everyweek and he took over and we were losing 3-0 or 2-0 then yes that is improvement and in time it may work. I have seen no real change at all and that cannot be ignored or put onto Fenlon.

I am,I'll judge him on his own team,the man needs time

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Juries out at this point in time

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr.rar View Post
    Yup. Just not anyone else at the club.
    Me 2

Quote Originally Posted by hibbymick View Post
    cautiously i am. as for the petrie comment...........ive heard it a million times. The man needs to go. To be fair tho he does walk about behind the goals prior to the games chatting to the same erky lickers, he must think the fans love him.
    I could do that.

He has "chatted" to me behind the goals and never listened to a word I said.

Maybe that was a good thing though.

Quote Originally Posted by peter douglas View Post
    100%. He obviously needs his own players.
    He certainly does

Quote Originally Posted by heretoday View Post
    I agree. Scott Robbo is someone who seems to give a monkeys. I would make him captain next season. Unfortunately we will have to retain some of the hopeless berks or we won't be able to field a team at all! The question is who?
    He shoud have been captain from the start of this season -subject to being fit.

@hibs.net private member HibbyKeith's Avatar
    Totally behind Butcher.

I think he will produce a team capable of competing at the right end of the league and have us playing football worth watching if we give him time to build his own squad..

He does however need to stop playing his own playing style with a group of players that clearly cant play that way.

The players we have are all capable football players, they can put this playoff nonsense to bed if TB plays to the strengths of the players in the current team for the remainder of the season.

No more long balls please Terry, its boring, predictable and seriously non threatening with the current group of players.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Only if we stay up.

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    I'm behind him for now. He must be given the summer to make radical changes and then begin next season with his own blueprint. However, he must deliver and results must improve massively.
    That sums it up for me, although avoiding relegation is a MUST

Still behind Butcher.

I want to see what he does with players that want to play well for us and be at Hibs.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.