hibs.net Messageboard

Page 225 of 436 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,750 of 13062
    Just looked on twitter he got 4 of his girlfriends friends round for a girlie drink for her birthday, most saying he done nowt wrong but he's meant to be in sports bubble.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just looked on twitter he got 4 of his girlfriends friends round for a girlie drink for her birthday, most saying he done nowt wrong but he's meant to be in sports bubble.
    The original picture was with her and four pals. There is then subsequent pictures with others.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertK86 View Post
    Just watched JR and CD press conference interviews.

No wonder Jack was hacked off.

McLaughlin threw leading questions at him non stop re Aberdeen situation and was clearly trying to goad him into saying something controversial.

McLaughlin as mentioned above is your stereotypical arrogant ignorant Jambo. Always puts a negative spin and tries to show Hibs in a bad light.

Well saying his beloved championship debacle of a team aren’t playing as guaranteed he would have focused primarily on how they were reshaping the squad and were going to win the league whilst bleating about the unfair situation they are in.

BBC are getting progressively worse. Him and Tom Budge .. sorry English... are no way impartial journalists!! More like Hearts TV and asked and his merry band at Edinburgh Evening Hearts every day.

In respect of transfers in - definitely playing cards close to chest.

Re the question from Hibs Talk re sitting on a lead I wouldn’t be surprised if JR planted the question to give him opportunity to squash that nonsense.

Finally don’t think any negativity or downbeat mood was connected to club or transfers just that f*^%#n clown McLaughlin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    McLaughlin is torture. Usual repetitive long winded self important questions. Compare and contrast with his spoon fed questions fed up to the worlds business woman of the year.

First Team Breakthrough
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: jayjaygrant
    I don’t think Boyle could go to rangers after his zombie tweet a few years back 😂😂😂

We do not need Sparky

Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    We do not need Sparky
    We don’t need him, I would be delighted if we got him though.

We do not need Sparky
    You sure?

@hibs.net private member
    It's also more than three households, so against the rules. Not a dig at you, but why can't people look at the guidance and stick to it?
    Griffiths, his girlfriend and her mates are selfish twats.
    We'll back in lockdown soon enough thanks to people like them.

We do not need Sparky
    Although I posted that we already have Doidge and Nisbet who will be on big money for us and would be first picks, Griffiths is far better than both.

He was the difference in Celtic’s form after Christmas to before lockdown and was banging them in.

Quote Originally Posted by oneone73 View Post
    It's also more than three households, so against the rules. Not a dig at you, but why can't people look at the guidance and stick to it?
    Griffiths, his girlfriend and her mates are selfish twats.
    We'll back in lockdown soon enough thanks to people like them.
    Ive lost track and haven’t seen any of the LG stuff on the internet, but isn’t it different for indoors and outdoors? 5 households in total (yours and 4 others?), LG and his girlfriend would be one household. Doubt everyone knows who else stays with who, so it’s all guesswork how many households were in the one place. If they were outside I’m sure they can have up to 15 people from said 5 households.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbysam View Post
    Ive lost track and haven’t seen any of the LG stuff on the internet, but isn’t it different for indoors and outdoors? 5 households in total (yours and 4 others?), LG and his girlfriend would be one household. Doubt everyone knows who else stays with who, so it’s all guesswork how many households were in the one place. If they were outside I’m sure they can have up to 15 people from said 5 households.
    It's three households indoors. Are people saying they only met outdoors?

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by oneone73 View Post
    It's three households indoors. Are people saying they only met outdoors?
    The ‘issue’ appears to be more the lack of distancing than how many households were there.

Coaching Staff
    They aren’t in a ‘bubble’. I’m sure they are encouraged to stay home as much as possible but Jack Ross referred to this as being difficult because society is opening up.

They are being tested twice weekly to ensure those training and playing in close contact are not infected but they are not being kept isolated from people the rest of the time.

As good a player as he is, If he can’t screw the nut enough to play for big bucks at the biggest club in the country, I can’t see him being anything other than a shambolic disaster for us.

It’s a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post
    Although I posted that we already have Doidge and Nisbet who will be on big money for us and would be first picks, Griffiths is far better than both.

He was the difference in Celtic’s form after Christmas to before lockdown and was banging them in.
    Hibernian FC appears to be a daftie free zone these days with Jack Ross running a tight ship e.g. Vela and Kamberi made to quickly disappear. Griffiths could still be a great player but doesn't do adult life. Hibs 2020 won't be willing to provide the money and 24/7 mollycoddling LG requires. No happening.

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    Hibernian FC appears to be a daftie free zone these days with Jack Ross running a tight ship e.g. Vela and Kamberi made to quickly disappear. Griffiths could still be a great player but doesn't do adult life. Hibs 2020 won't be willing to provide the money and 24/7 mollycoddling LG requires. No happening.
    Other than the fact he was useless, what made Vela an issue/daftie? Genuine question as I’ve not heard anything about him other than his footballing ability (or lack of).

Like you said though it will come down to Ross. Would he prefer to spend what you’d imagine to be a large on Griffiths who would undoubtedly score a lot but may cause on and off field issues when we already have Doidge and Nisbet, or use that money to bring in Docherty and/or McCrorie?

Other than the fact he was useless, what made Vela an issue/daftie? Genuine question as I’ve not heard anything about him other than his footballing ability (or lack of).

Like you said though it will come down to Ross. Would he prefer to spend what you’d imagine to be a large on Griffiths who would undoubtedly score a lot but may cause on and off field issues when we already have Doidge and Nisbet, or use that money to bring in Docherty and/or McCrorie?
    There were some posts, referencing Bolton fan forum posts, suggesting that Vela was partial to snorting cocaine. Possibly a fake rumour that grew arms and legs, maybe a major issue. No idea personally, but I think that's what the previous post would be alluding to :-)

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    We do not need Sparky
    We don’t need one of the most natural finishers to play in Scotland in the last 10 years...

Oh and he happens to support this team

Now whether we can afford him...

Best we can hope for, Celtic/Lennon have had enough of Leigh and his “antics and attitude” and pay him off his contract. He decides to come home to leith using the payoff to top up the wage we can offer him.

But sadly can’t see it

I'll probably get crucified for this but I don't want Griffiths back. Great player but something isn't right

The best way to answer these questions is to say:

It's 2.30pm on Scottish Cup Semi Final day
    The teamsheets are being read out
    Whose name there causes opposition hearts to sink
    Mcrorie or Griffiths?

Its Leigh every time

Not saying he would come or could come, but if it became a choice, you go with the guy who strikes fear into the opponent

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar

Summer 2020-21 transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by Springbank View Post
    The best way to answer these questions is to say:

It's 2.30pm on Scottish Cup Semi Final day
    The teamsheets are being read out
    Whose name there causes opposition hearts to sink
    Mcrorie or Griffiths?

Its Leigh every time

Not saying he would come or could come, but if it became a choice, you go with the guy who strikes fear into the opponent
    Absolutely. I doubt it’s at all likely but if it is get it done. Loads of people saying that rangers may loan us players to take points off the tims, maybe they would look at LG taking points off the huns in the same way!

We do not need Sparky
    😂

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    They aren’t in a ‘bubble’. I’m sure they are encouraged to stay home as much as possible but Jack Ross referred to this as being difficult because society is opening up.

They are being tested twice weekly to ensure those training and playing in close contact are not infected but they are not being kept isolated from people the rest of the time.
    But they are meant to follow the public health guidance especially now you would have thought after the Aberdeen situation.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    We don’t need one of the most natural finishers to play in Scotland in the last 10 years...

Oh and he happens to support this team

Now whether we can afford him...

Best we can hope for, Celtic/Lennon have had enough of Leigh and his “antics and attitude” and pay him off his contract. He decides to come home to leith using the payoff to top up the wage we can offer him.

But sadly can’t see it
    We do not need Antics and Attitude. Let’s just allow Jack Ross to build the squad he wants.

We do not need Antics and Attitude. Let’s just allow Jack Ross to build the squad he wants.
    Pretty sure he’d want a player of that quality of he could get him. Managers will always back themselves to be the one that can change an attitude or whatever.

@hibs.net private member Greenworld's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    I'll probably get crucified for this but I don't want Griffiths back. Great player but something isn't right
    Your right something is not right but if a swapnwith boyle was possible then it would make it a little easier to take loosing boyle.
    I actually think we should be breaking the bank to keep boyle he is our best player by a stretch now

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I think it’s right we don’t “need” sparky however if players like that are available and in your price range you take them.

Quote Originally Posted by The young one View Post
    I think it’s right we don’t “need” sparky however if players like that are available and in your price range you take them.
    He is definitely not in our price range, at all.

Here's a true story from the sun 🤡😅

Rangers 'reject latest £16.25million bid for Alfredo Morelos' as French outfit close in on £27million man Jonathan David

https://t.co/RmmDvQPH9G https://t.co/7DMjXvha4g

@hibs.net private member Greenworld's Avatar
    Jack ross is an unhappy manager at the moment we are in a run of games where everyone is winnable but he needs another couple of quality players in quickly , Hibs recruitment need to match his and the fans ambitions . Everyone can see midfield is needing a bit more bite and creativity in it hopefully the club meet his expectations .

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk