hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hallberg cost us the win,bury that sitter and make it 2-0 and it's done
    Alternatively, not changing it to counter react to them changing it and our defence ****ing up cost the win. As soon as they scored and before they score they are the better side.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    He should have looked at his squad, who his best players are and signed players to compliment the likes of Kamberi and Allan. Instead he signed a whole heap of absolute ***** and plays Kamberi up on his own and Allan as a passenger. Quality.
    Sack him now and get Ian Mccoll in

Quote Originally Posted by HIBEETILLIDIE View Post
    I think McCall is going to Partick. Nice guy but I'd prefer Stubbs on a temporary until the start of next season. Mute point anyway as sadly I don't think Heckingbottom6 is going anywhere.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HIBEETILLIDIE View Post
    The über-Marmite character ? That’ll unite the fans in ways never seen before - and not in a good way.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Agree with that. Feel for him a bit as he was late to join and you can see isn’t match fit yet. Reason we struggle so badly in midfield is because of Horgan, Mallan and Allan. Can never have these 3 in the same midfield. Horgan still can’t last more than 65min.

Mallan will get some leeway because of his goal but yet again he was rotten. His part in Hearts 2nd was ridiculous, if I was his teammate I’d be going ballistic at him. He gets beat with so much ease in 1 on 1s. They breeze past him.

Not being funny but I’d prefer us to play a diamond with Vela, Hallberg, Allan and Stirling or Campbell. Horgan has been shocking this season and beyond his long range shots Mallan is like having a player less.

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalmeiras View Post
    The über-Marmite character ? That’ll unite the fans in ways never seen before - and not in a good way.
    The boy gets results with the teams he has been with and would certainly put s bit fight back into the team.
    Lennon didn’t exactly unite the fans at the start

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    The players he signed
    Exactly. Let’s not escape the fact that in one transfer window he has signed absolute rubbish. If we stick with him and give him another window we are asking for more trouble.

When we went one up today they came right into it, what was needed was a proper midfield spoiler, but we don’t have one. That in itself is sheer incompetence. PHs issue of his own creation. Needs to go ASAP.

GGTTH

Testimonial Due
    Really don't think that's the case under Heckingbottom. Under him they can chuck more than one away.

@hibs.net private member hibeerealist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    Agree with that. Feel for him a bit as he was late to join and you can see isn’t match fit yet. Reason we struggle so badly in midfield is because of Horgan, Mallan and Allan. Can never have these 3 in the same midfield. Horgan still can’t last more than 65min.

Mallan will get some leeway because of his goal but yet again he was rotten. His part in Hearts 2nd was ridiculous, if I was his teammate I’d be going ballistic at him. He gets beat with so much ease in 1 on 1s. They breeze past him.

Not being funny but I’d prefer us to play a diamond with Vela, Hallberg, Allan and Stirling or Campbell. Horgan has been shocking this season and beyond his long range shots Mallan is like having a player less.

Vela, come on MH you usually post sensible stuff. Vela is utter s h ite and another waste of a jersey signed by PH.

He might get better but so far I see a poor, poor player offering nowt to the team.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by hibeerealist View Post
    Vela, come on MH you usually post sensible stuff. Vela is utter s h ite and another waste of a jersey signed by PH.

He might get better but so far I see a poor, poor player offering nowt to the team.
    Vela set up Mallan for the goal. Other than that he was a waste of a jersey.

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by hibeerealist View Post

I agree with Vela. Problem is he at least tries to tackle and that’s our biggest problem in midfield. Tbh I’d happily put both Campbell and Stirling in. We cannot continue to play Horgan, Mallan and Allan though, we’re just asking for trouble. No surprise we always struggle late on in the 2nd half, Mallan, but more importantly, Horgan cannot run anymore.

There is no debate that Heckingbottom has signed poor players. They may improve, so far the only ones I think could come good are James and Hallberg (who I assume was identified by the club).

Same dross coming out his mouth week in week out.

Promising Youngster Tony Bobulinski's Avatar
    Threatening the players. That always ends well

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedway View Post
    He’s done.

@hibs.net private member
    ‘Tactical change’.

Where the **** was our tactical change? Aw sorry going 2 up top after going 2-1 down in the 83rd minute. Slaver.

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    That’s the same old stuff he’s been saying for a while now. Sole blame on players not doing their jobs when he had a ****ing shocker himself.

As soon as Hall berg went off I said to my mate " that's us beat today ".... thought him going off was the turning point. Hearts started running right through our midfield time after time resultin in corner after corner after corner till the scored.

@hibs.net private member
    More new players needed? Like the ones you signed in the summer ya ****in clown?

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aldo85 View Post
    I’m Heckingbottoms worst critic but he has a point about attacking players not delivering. What did Kamberi do? And we wonder why lennon had an issue with him.
    When has high ball ever been Kamberis strongest game? Never. Ball to feet, in behind.

Lennon picked on Kamberi for underperforming to try and motivate him, when it didn’t work he didn’t revert to arm round he shoulder management, he just kept singling him out. He ****ed the job with Kamberi from a man management point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    What is Kamberi meant to do with the service he got today? He had the ball hoofed at him every time and had to battle Berra in the air. It’s not his game. Hecky is ****ing clueless. He tried to out hoofball hearts.
    Correct! Last 10 mins were infuriating. Not won a header all day so instead of playing short to Porteous, Maxwell start launching long balls. *****

The clown cannot recover from this now. Just go.

Quote Originally Posted by absentee View Post
    Threatening the players. That always ends well
    can he still bring in loan players, oh I forgot he dont like using loan players, so who is he going to change players with, the ones on the bench that were not good enough, the mans mouth is all broon.

@hibs.net private member
    More new players? I wouldn’t give him the cash to get the messages in. The ones he has bought are largely hopeless and haven’t improved us at all

We are playing Russian roulette here.

LD won’t want to be proved wrong so will stick with him for now. She won’t want to look daft in front of her new boss.
    RG looks like he wants to back LD and not the type to big decisions at a whim.
    PH has (to be fair to him) made public statements about no money left in the kitty.
    Our results suggest a relegation fight
    Most of the new players have not proved themselves
    The manager is now threatening the players (like Butcher did) but we are in September not March so so have time.
    We are almost certain to lose our next league game and therefore likely to go bottom of the table
    We are odds on to go out of the league cup therefore depriving us of income and some excitement

He HAS to go when we lose our next two games. I fear this will run and run though. So buckle up it’s going to be a rough ride I fear.

Took him so long to come out and speak to the press because he was worried "he might say something he shouldn't".

Just do us a favour and rearrange these two words into a sentence Heckingbottom: "Resign" and "I".

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty Leither View Post
    Took him so long to come out and speak to the press because he was worried "he might say something he shouldn't".

Just do us a favour and rearrange these two words into a sentence Heckingbottom: "Resign" and "I".
    I'm sick of the **** now.

I totally bought into all his chat and that early doors and enjoyed his pre/post match interviews. But he's just done. That's the only way this whole thing is ending.

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    What is Kamberi meant to do with the service he got today? He had the ball hoofed at him every time and had to battle Berra in the air. It’s not his game. Hecky is ****ing clueless. He tried to out hoofball hearts.
    Agree about the hoofball service but he didn't battle Berra. He was looking to the ref all the time moaning. Berra bossed him for the whole game.

Left by mutual consent!
    😂😂😂😂 imagine giving him dosh for new players 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post
    We are playing Russian roulette here.

LD won’t want to be proved wrong so will stick with him for now. She won’t want to look daft in front of her new boss.
    RG looks like he wants to back LD and not the type to big decisions at a whim.
    PH has (to be fair to him) made public statements about no money left in the kitty.
    Our results suggest a relegation fight
    Most of the new players have not proved themselves
    The manager is now threatening the players (like Butcher did) but we are in September not March so so have time.
    We are almost certain to lose our next league game and therefore likely to go bottom of the table
    We are odds on to go out of the league cup therefore depriving us of income and some excitement

He HAS to go when we lose our next two games. I fear this will run and run though. So buckle up it’s going to be a rough ride I fear.
    The five games after Aberdeen are crucial. Given it looks like we're fighting these teams to stay up.