hibs.net Messageboard

Phil Mickelson, oldest winner of a major

Great performance in the PGA. Always liked him as a golfer.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    I think he is a bit of a dick. Can play golf but don’t like him.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think he is a bit of a dick. Can play golf but don’t like him.
    Really, why, i've alwaays thought he was one of the games good guys?

Have you seen the video of Koepka being interviewed when Dechaumbe walked past. Funny as.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Really, why, i've alwaays thought he was one of the games good guys?

Have you seen the video of Koepka being interviewed when Dechaumbe walked past. Funny as.
    I find his online persona difficult to warm to. His hitting a moving ball during the US Open a couple of years ago as the toys went out the pram. The public dissing if Tom Watson after a Ryder cup. The gambling game with Tiger. I just can’t warm to him.
    De Chambeu is another. Can’t put my finger on it. His scientist persona. Lost out on a European event on the last hole and stormed off in the huff a year or so ago. Can’t take to him either.
    I don’t mind Koepka as a player or person. Travelled the world and won there before graduating to superstardom on the PGA. I saw the video. I’d quite like to see him and DeChambeu in a pagger.
    I didn’t mind Patrick Reed for the same travelling round the world reasons till his cheating was highlighted. He can do one anaw.
    I’m hard to please these days.

I find his online persona difficult to warm to. His hitting a moving ball during the US Open a couple of years ago as the toys went out the pram. The public dissing if Tom Watson after a Ryder cup. The gambling game with Tiger. I just can’t warm to him.
    De Chambeu is another. Can’t put my finger on it. His scientist persona. Lost out on a European event on the last hole and stormed off in the huff a year or so ago. Can’t take to him either.
    I don’t mind Koepka as a player or person. Travelled the world and won there before graduating to superstardom on the PGA. I saw the video. I’d quite like to see him and DeChambeu in a pagger.
    I didn’t mind Patrick Reed for the same travelling round the world reasons till his cheating was highlighted. He can do one anaw.

kiss.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post