hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Griffiths

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Steve View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As a NI fan (supporting them decades before I supported Hibs), would it be acceptable to call Griffiths a welt?

KL will always have a special place in the hearts (no pun intended) of NI fans as he was his goals that greatly helped us qualify for Euro 2016.

He may be a bit of a plonker (Griffiths too) but to describe him as a welt doesn't do it for me
    Why are you calling him a welt? Because of the post or something else?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    First of all sympathy to Lafferty for his tragic loss.

A bit childish of Leigh - but obviously just a football related dig at an arch-rival. I think we all know he's a bit of a spontaneous character but not a nasty person so it's obvious what's happened here.

Mountain out of molehill and it's the drama queens making it such that really need to have a look at themselves.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    As a NI fan (supporting them decades before I supported Hibs), would it be acceptable to call Griffiths a welt?

KL will always have a special place in the hearts (no pun intended) of NI fans as he was his goals that greatly helped us qualify for Euro 2016.

He may be a bit of a plonker (Griffiths too) but to describe him as a welt doesn't do it for me
    I can only speak for myself when I say I couldn’t care less how much you like him. He’s a welt. He’s a prick. He’s a fanny. He’s a diddy.

If he never has another even half decent performance in the rest of his career, it’d make me a little happy.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    I can only speak for myself when I say I couldn’t care less how much you like him. He’s a welt. He’s a prick. He’s a fanny. He’s a diddy.

If he never has another even half decent performance in the rest of his career, it’d make me a little happy.
    If you couldn't care less, why did you reply

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post

A little growing up please.

@hibs.net private member
    If you couldn't care less, why did you reply

You just couldn't let it lie.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by CockneyRebel View Post
    You just couldn't let it lie.
    The dove from above

Condolences to the Lafferty family for their sad news. Having seen the pictures of Lafferty after the NI game clearly he was extremely distraught and it seems odd that this warranted a like but it would also appear that it was mistake and ill-judged.

All things considered, got to feel for big Kyle losing a sister, regardless of anyone’s opinions of him. Tragic.

And regardless of anyone’s opinion of Leigh, I would like to think he would make private contact to clear the air with the Lafferty family.

Social media eh?

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam978 View Post
    A little growing up please.
    At what age do you have to pretend you like people that you don’t?

Laffery's family don't need Griffiths to contact them as they're not stupid enough to think he was making fun of Kyle because his sister died. They're really not that stupid. Some Sevco fans trip over themselves in their desperation to hate and abuse anyone/anything related to Celtic. That's all there is to this.

On a night when Scotland made their first tournament in 20+ years, some Scots want to use the tragic death of the sister of an ex-player to somehow create a tedious link and ruthlessly slate one of our strikers?

Doesn't surprise me with Rangers fans though. A bunch of bitter individuals with a massive chip on their shoulder. Been a tough time for them recently, with Trump losing the election, NI not qualifying and Stevie Clarke making a success of his role thus far!