hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NC1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’m the same. Ordered my boys the day of release and still nothing over 3 months later and not even an email to give you an update during that time. Poor from the club IMO
    Their has to be a way we can challenge this ? I have spent £150 on 2 new strips for my kids and was told they were despatched on the 30th , Never turned up and sent various emails to different hibs addys and had zilch in return

When does it start to be a piss take ?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    Their has to be a way we can challenge this ? I have spent £150 on 2 new strips for my kids and was told they were despatched on the 30th , Never turned up and sent various emails to different hibs addys and had zilch in return

When does it start to be a piss take ?
    I sympathise but when I vented my frustration on here a few days ago about my kids tops being delayed until September I got a kicking so I've lost interest.

Quote Originally Posted by peterharrogate View Post
    I sympathise but when I vented my frustration on here a few days ago about my kids tops being delayed until September I got a kicking so I've lost interest.
    Tbf you were/are entitled to feel peed off. But I'm not sure hibs could have done anything differently. They are not in charge of what stock arrives and have clearly been let down by the supply issues. People took exception to you calling out our fan rep as if to imply he would be getting special treatment.

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peterharrogate View Post
    You didn’t get a “kicking” for venting your frustration about the delays to your kits though did you? You got a “kicking” for a rude and unnecessary dig at one of the fan reps who regularly goes above and beyond to help fans with issues.

I Paid £132 on the first day for an adult strip for my son whose birthday was in May and an infant strip for my grandson whose birthday was in july but its now August and they are still awaiting receipt of the order. I was especially disappointed that my grandson's strip had not arrived for his 1st birthday.

They have taken the money and not provided the goods withinn the timeframe stated and all i have seen is a home strip update last week saying they will be sent out for the end of july.

Every year is the same with a new stip being advertised and not appearing or just appering before the start of the new season.

I have given respect for the delay due to the Conved 19 situation but this delay is taking all the goodwill feeling away from having the NHS tribute strip.

When are we going to see these strips Hibs, last we heard was they were sent to the printers to put the logo on them. Last year we paid £5 extra to have the foundation logo added. Why couldnt this have been done the same way and inhouse?

The money taken could be sitting in my account earning interest for me but instead its in their account getting interest and i still havent received my order.

the season has now started and only a few have their orders whilst we still wait

I never rushed to order one, as there was no timeframe on when they'd be sent out. And I never seen this farce coming, it's usually pretty easy to get a top. So now I need to wait on more becoming available before I can even order one and then who knows how long it'll take to actually receive it. Absoloute farce for the price of the thing. This new kit will feel Like an old kit by the time we get it. Surely we should be able to order as many as we like and it's up to macron to produce them quickly and efficiently, for a company the size of macron it's been a disgrace! Just go with Adidas next please

I Ordered my strip first day it came out, but should this matter? keep hearing people say I ordered it in April and still no sign, i was under the impression this was a pre order and they were aiming for mid July got mine last week so a 2 week delay ain't so bad

Quote Originally Posted by percy veer View Post
    I Ordered my strip first day it came out, but should this matter? keep hearing people say I ordered it in April and still no sign, i was under the impression this was a pre order and they were aiming for mid July got mine last week so a 2 week delay ain't so bad
    The point is, a lot of people still don’t have them and don’t know when they’ll get them so it’s not a 2 week delay is it ?

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wee Effen Bee View Post
    Nazi b’stard!
    😂😂
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

First Team Breakthrough Nelly070's Avatar
    Does anyone know the email address to use for queries ? I've tried using the info@hiberniandirect.co.uk email address but had no reply.
    I ordered in April, received confirmation but have heard nothing about the order since !
    All I want is an update, if there is a delay, fine, but just tell me there is a delay

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly070 View Post
    Does anyone know the email address to use for queries ? I've tried using the info@hiberniandirect.co.uk email address but had no reply.
    I ordered in April, received confirmation but have heard nothing about the order since !
    All I want is an update, if there is a delay, fine, but just tell me there is a delay
    I'm in the same boat pal ,Received confirmation about my order being sent out last week and had nothing , I've tried every email under the son and phoned a few times but nothing

I'm in the same boat pal ,Received confirmation about my order being sent out last week and had nothing , I've tried every email under the son and phoned a few times but nothing
    Me too it said we should get an e mail from Royal Mail so we could then track it but not had that so does that mean it’s not been dealt with yet by Royal Mail
    But if it doesn’t come by this Friday thst will be seven days since mine was sent out
    So how do we get clarification or-worst scenario it doesn’t arrive at all !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    Me too it said we should get an e mail from Royal Mail so we could then track it but not had that so does that mean it’s not been dealt with yet by Royal Mail
    But if it doesn’t come by this Friday thst will be seven days since mine was sent out

For Deliveries - we are pleased to inform you that we have shipped your recent order

Your items were dispatched on: 2020-07-30 17:32:44

The items dispatched were:
    20/21 HOME JERSEY SS SNR (Size: M, Add Printing | SPFL Sleeve Badges (+ £ 6.00): SPFL Sleeve Badges, Add Printing | NHS Sponsor Logo (+ £ 5.00): NHS Sponsor Logo) - x1
    20/21 HOME JERSEY SS SNR (Size: M, Add Printing | SPFL Sleeve Badges (+ £ 6.00): SPFL Sleeve Badges) - x1

Your shipment has been sent to the following address:

A week tomorrow mine will have been sent out

Absolutely no way of getting in contact with hibs , Poor show

Official Site: HOME STRIP UPDATE

For Deliveries - we are pleased to inform you that we have shipped your recent order

20/21 HOME JERSEY SS SNR (Size: M, Add Printing | SPFL Sleeve Badges (+ £ 6.00): SPFL Sleeve Badges, Add Printing | NHS Sponsor Logo (+ £ 5.00): NHS Sponsor Logo) - x1
    20/21 HOME JERSEY SS SNR (Size: M, Add Printing | SPFL Sleeve Badges (+ £ 6.00): SPFL Sleeve Badges) - x1

Mines was sent on the 31sr
    My sons has arrived but he ordered before me and he didn’t even get an s mail saying it had been dispatched So clearly glitches in system
    But at least he has his We don’t
    My e mail had all the info yours had

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar

Unless you chose a different postage option (Although I think there was only one) I didn’t get an email from Royal Mail and didn’t have to sign for it on delivery. Hibs May have a number they can track though

Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    Unless you chose a different postage option (Although I think there was only one) I didn’t get an email from Royal Mail and didn’t have to sign for it on delivery. Hibs May have a number they can track though
    Cheers that’s reassuring a bit
    I know mail has slowed down here in Paisley Can now go up to four days without getting any so assume at present it’s just stuck somewhere in Thier system

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar

I’m in exactly the same situation as you Andy, got the email on the same day as you but nothing in the post yet. We’ve not had any other post this week so just hoping the postie is off, possibly clutching at straws though.

Have you tried tweeting the club?

If it’s not tracked I don’t know what will happen if it doesn’t turn up? If it is tracked I don’t see why they wouldn’t give the tracking number?

@hibs.net private member Willis1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    I’m in exactly the same situation as you Andy, got the email on the same day as you but nothing in the post yet. We’ve not had any other post this week so just hoping the postie is off, possibly clutching at straws though.

Have you tried tweeting the club?

If it’s not tracked I don’t know what will happen if it doesn’t turn up? If it is tracked I don’t see why they wouldn’t give the tracking number?
    Same boat as you both aswell, tried the hibernian direct email but nothing back

Info@hiberniandirect.co.uk is the correct contact for the clubstore, as is 0131 656 7078.

The volume of enquiries and orders the clubstore are working through is a huge task and unprecedented - the lockdown here and in Italy having a big impact. I know they’re working hard to make sure orders are completed ASAP and positively.

I can try and help where I can - any emails not responded too within a reasonable timescale please forward onto kpower@hibernianfc.co.uk and I’ll support.

Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    Info@hiberniandirect.co.uk is the correct contact for the clubstore, as is 0131 656 7078.

The volume of enquiries and orders the clubstore are working through is a huge task and unprecedented - the lockdown here and in Italy having a big impact. I know they’re working hard to make sure orders are completed ASAP and positively.

I can try and help where I can - any emails not responded too within a reasonable timescale please forward onto kpower@hibernianfc.co.uk and I’ll support.

Cheers Keiran , Totally understand how busy they are absolutely , My gripe though is i have an email saying my order has been despatched and that was over a week ago

Cheers Keiran , Totally understand how busy they are absolutely , My gripe though is i have an email saying my order has been despatched and that was over a week ago
    I think your position is more than fair - hence the need for contact to clarify (My brother is in the same position and now awaiting delivery). If no response forthcoming ping on the details and I’ll help Andy ✅

I think your position is more than fair - hence the need for contact to clarify (My brother is in the same position and now awaiting delivery). If no response forthcoming ping on the details and I’ll help Andy ✅

Any joy today Andy?

Still nothing here, will need to try and contact the club again as it’s starting to look like it’s lost.

Boy goes back to school next week and he’ll hardly have had the chance to wear it, if the club hadn’t sent it last week they shouldn’t have sent us an email to say it had been sent. I understand the delay in it coming but I’m annoyed at being told it had been sent when it clearly hadn’t.

Official Site: HOME STRIP UPDATE

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Any joy today Andy?

Still nothing here, will need to try and contact the club again as it’s starting to look like it’s lost.

Boy goes back to school next week and he’ll hardly have had the chance to wear it, if the club hadn’t sent it last week they shouldn’t have sent us an email to say it had been sent. I understand the delay in it coming but I’m annoyed at being told it had been sent when it clearly hadn’t.
    Cool yer jets Bingo I don’t have mine yet They can’t all of gone missing unless of course there is a batch fir sale on e bay !!!!!!

One thing I can highlight is to return to the original order confirmation email and double check if collection or delivery was selected.

I’ve seen a few email confirmations and the template is the same for both options - collection and delivery (noting supporters address at the bottom). Clubstore are working through queries at info@hiberniandirect.co.uk and updating, do contact them to investigate where needed.

Cool yer jets Bingo I don’t have mine yet They can’t all of gone missing unless of course there is a batch fir sale on e bay !!!!!!

If it was sent on the 30th it’s either gone missing or not been sent? Not going to be still in the postal service now I wouldn’t have thought.

I’m going to go to the shop tomorrow in case it’s sitting their waiting for collection, despite the email saying it had been sent.

@hibs.net private member
    Has anyone received an infant kit yet or an email regarding them? Worried it’s not going to fit or last long at all at this rate.

First Team Breakthrough
    Like a lot of folks I am awaiting my top even tho I got an email a week and a bit ago however when I checked the web page it does also add that there will be a tracking ref given when it’s on its way so I am now thinking that everyone got a ‘we have the strips and are sending them’ dated last week but perhaps we will get a follow up email with the tracking details etc when it’s actually been sent - or maybe I am just being optimistic

I just went into the shop just in case there had been a mistake.

Turns out the strip was there all along, the guy in the shop was adamant there was a part in the email that said if it was a click and collect then disregard the shipping information that specifically said it was being sent to our home address.

I’ve read over our email a few times and I still can’t see the bit he’s on about, anyway, no big deal.

Worth checking if you’re in the same boat as me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Rhoades View Post
    Has anyone received an infant kit yet or an email regarding them? Worried it’s not going to fit or last long at all at this rate.
    Just asked for a quick update R.

Some orders pending that are waiting on either XS junior socks or infant kits. Infant kits and XS socks arrived separately this week.