hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Were you able to download it or save any photos? Download link just flaps at me.
    Yeah. Tried to download it but didn’t work first time.
    I left it until after the game was replayed. Tried again and it downloaded as a PDF no problem at all.

If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you should be able to convert each full page into JPEG picture files.
    If it’s individual photos you want, cropping them from the full page JPEG picture will be relatively easy.

I’m planning on having it made into a hard copy picture book. Think that should be possible.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Surely I don’t have to register an account to view it? I’m not getting that far anyway... even copy and pasting the link in to the browser doesn’t work.
    Further to previous reply to Iggy P, no sign up to ISSUU required. When the page opens, just click on the Download link. It should open in your browser as a PDF document. Then follow instructions in earlier reply - if you want to “play around with it”. Good luck!!

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyMillar View Post
    The programme should be downloadable now if you want to give it another go.

We'll be leaving Time For Heroes up on Hibs TV and it was available from 5pm rather than being streamed then so you'll be able to watch it whenever suits.

The match is also still up on YouTube for anyone who wants to watch it back.
    Thanks Kenny. Top work by the club. Just wish my internet didn’t break. Getting fixed Friday so I’ll be indulging in Hibs TV this weekend.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Quote Originally Posted by hibby6270 View Post
    Further to previous reply to Iggy P, no sign up to ISSUU required. When the page opens, just click on the Download link. It should open in your browser as a PDF document. Then follow instructions in earlier reply - if you want to “play around with it”. Good luck!!
    When you say 'when the page opens' is this when you click the link in your email?
    I just get a message about page being unavailable?

I've emailed the ticket office so will hopefully find out soon anyway.
    Cheers 👍

@hibs.net private member

We'll be leaving Time For Heroes up on Hibs TV and it was available from 5pm rather than being streamed then so you'll be able to watch it whenever suits.

Well done Kenny - thought the virtual ticket/programme was great. Obviously enjoyed the game and TFH as well - another excellent day. 👍🏼
    Last edited by Danderhall Hibs; 21-05-2020 at 11:46 PM.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: EdinburghHibee86
    Anyone know about the MOTM draw no seen it mentioned anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Email from the club this morning and all sorted.

Well done and thanks to them👍

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaff View Post
    Email from the club this morning and all sorted.

Well done and thanks to them👍
    Me too

@hibs.net private member KennyMillar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Kenny, I thought the whole thing was great - I had a WhatsApp group with family that were with me at the game, had a few drinks watching the game while setting everyone tweeting about it, and then Time For Heroes afterwards.

Was a great way to mark the anniversary - thank you.
    Glad you enjoyed it. Think it helped having Alan Stubbs and a few of the players on board. Good to get their insight.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar T Grouch View Post
    Thanks Kenny. Top work by the club. Just wish my internet didn’t break. Getting fixed Friday so I’ll be indulging in Hibs TV this weekend.
    Appreciate it! Time For Heroes Extra will be going up next week, so hopefully a few people who haven't seen that will get the chance to have a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    Well done Kenny - thought the virtual ticket/programme was great. Obviously enjoyed the game and TFH as well - another excellent day. 👍🏼
    Colin and James Laing put a real shift in turning that programme around so glad it seems to have gone down well. Thought it was a good idea and well executed. Still can't watch Time For Heroes without a lump in the throat.

Quote Originally Posted by edinburghhibee View Post
    Anyone know about the MOTM draw no seen it mentioned anywhere

Raffle results published last night on Facebook/Twitter. The winning ticket was number 2531.

Hibs did a great job yesterday with the promotion and production of the event / game.

Time for Heroes also was trending in the U.K. - this should be our aim every year !

I bought a raffle ticket which I rarely do but I did it as was pretty easy and straight forward plus it was a prize that caught the imagination.

Would maybe do it more often at games if easier to pay and better prizes to be won alongside. Should be same place every home game to buy and ideally no queues or online before.

I’ve said before every home game they should do a live draw and hand over a signed strip to the person who wins it at the time - even invite them into the pitch and get a quick pic. Would be exciting for the fans in the stadium and a life memory for the person who won.

Usually can’t even hear the numbers through the tannoy so..maybe asking too much.
    Last edited by GreenCastle; 22-05-2020 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCastle View Post
    Hibs did a great job yesterday with the promotion and production of the event / game.

Time for Heroes also was trending in the U.K. - this should be our aim every year !

I bought a raffle ticket which I rarely do but I did it as was pretty easy and straight forward plus it was a prize that caught the imagination.

Would maybe do it more often at games if easier and better prizes to be won alongside cash.

I’ve said before every home game they should do a live draw and hand over a signed strip to the person who wins it at the time - even invite them into the pitch and get a quick pic. Would be exciting for the fans in the stadium and a life memory for the person who won.

Usually can’t even hear the numbers through the tannoy so..maybe asking too much.
    I hope you don't mean having this same thing every year? That would be a little sad imho. Let's save it for special anniversaries and lockdowns

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCastle View Post

Would maybe do it more often at games if easier to pay and better prizes to be won alongside. Should be same place every home game to buy and ideally no queues or online before.

I agree about yesterday - great effort from the club.

I've posted before that they should definitely open up the Happy Hibee for all matches. I've bought HH tickets for every "match" since they've been available on line.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: EdinburghHibee86
    Glad you enjoyed it. Think it helped having Alan Stubbs and a few of the players on board. Good to get their insight.

Appreciate it! Time For Heroes Extra will be going up next week, so hopefully a few people who haven't seen that will get the chance to have a look.

Colin and James Laing put a real shift in turning that programme around so glad it seems to have gone down well. Thought it was a good idea and well executed. Still can't watch Time For Heroes without a lump in the throat.

Raffle results published last night on Facebook/Twitter. The winning ticket was number 2531.
    Brilliant cheers

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar

Well done to all involved for yesterday - it really made the day special.

Hi folks,

If anyone had issues receiving, opening or downloading their digital photo-book or wallpapers, please get in touch with the Ticket Office via tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk.

They'll be able to sort you out. Sorry for those still waiting. Not sure why that's the case but hope you managed to catch the replay on YouTube.
    Thats what I did, received a very quick reply and I was sorted. Excellent service and it has to be said, the photobook is really well done.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Thats what I did, received a very quick reply and I was sorted. Excellent service and it has to be said, the photobook is really well done.
    Second that photo book is great!

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Anybody know if it’s possible to make a hard copy of the Photobook and if so how would I go about it. TIA

@hibs.net private member hibeerealist's Avatar

Kenny when you say downloadable, from Youtube or Htv??

@hibs.net private member KennyMillar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibeerealist View Post
    Kenny when you say downloadable, from Youtube or Htv??
    Sorry, that's my fault calling the photo-book a programme. That's downloadable.

The game's not, but still available to watch on Hibs TV and YouTube whenever suits.

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Emailed the ticket office as I couldn't open up the links after watching the game on YouTube. Email reply within minutes with new links that worked. Great service, great material, great club. I am missing Hibs more as time goes on but all the stuff we are doing (along with laughing at our neighbours) makes me appreciate Hibs more

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post
    Anybody know if it’s possible to make a hard copy of the Photobook and if so how would I go about it. TIA
    If you download and save it to your device then you’ll get a print option.
    I’ve got that far but not printed anything yet as it’s 50 odd pages and **** that if it goes wrong on my wee printer in the Hoose. I’ll wait. Hope that helps, but I know nowt

It is possible but you’ll need to go through various editing processes using different PC software.

1) the easy bit - download the PDF file.
    2) then convert the PDF to JPG picture files. This is a bit more complicated. My earlier reply about using Adobe Acrobat would no doubt work but you have to sign up for a ‘paid for’ add-on. For a one off job, probably not worth it. I’m looking for a free version of software. Think I’ve found something. Testing it out just now. Will advise if it’s successful or not.
    3) Once you have the individual pages as JPG Files, you can, if you want, purchase one those offers from a well known website that rhymes with Whoopon or Groucher. A 60 page hardback book should cost about £10-£15. OK - you have to compile the book using their software provided with the purchase but a straight transfer of single pictures to each page should be straightforward.

I’ve used these offers before to make my own personalised Photobooks of the 2016 cup run and the Final and once you get the hang of how the software works you can actually become quite creative, if you have the time and patience. Let’s face it we’ve all got plenty of that at the moment (time that is, maybe not the patience?). The end results (the actual hardback book) are really good. Well worth the time and effort.

Quote Originally Posted by hibby6270 View Post
    It is possible but you’ll need to go through various editing processes using different PC software.

1) the easy bit - download the PDF file.
    2) then convert the PDF to JPG picture files. This is a bit more complicated. My earlier reply about using Adobe Acrobat would no doubt work but you have to sign up for a ‘paid for’ add-on. For a one off job, probably not worth it. I’m looking for a free version of software. Think I’ve found something. Testing it out just now. Will advise if it’s successful or not.
    3) Once you have the individual pages as JPG Files, you can, if you want, purchase one those offers from a well known website that rhymes with Whoopon or Groucher. A 60 page hardback book should cost about £10-£15. OK - you have to compile the book using their software provided with the purchase but a straight transfer of single pictures to each page should be straightforward.

I’ve used these offers before to make my own personalised Photobooks of the 2016 cup run and the Final and once you get the hang of how the software works you can actually become quite creative, if you have the time and patience. Let’s face it we’ve all got plenty of that at the moment (time that is, maybe not the patience?). The end results (the actual hardback book) are really good. Well worth the time and effort.
    Cheers that was what I was looking for as I see Groupon advertising personalised photo books for around £12.

Don’t know why Hibs don’t publish it as a hard book version with the ability to place your phone over the page and watch the video. Would make a great Christmas, birthday present etc.

Cheers that was what I was looking for as I see Groupon advertising personalised photo books for around £12.

Don’t know why Hibs don’t publish it as a hard book version with the ability to place your phone over the page and watch the video. Would make a great Christmas, birthday present etc.
    The club did produce a photobook - “A Moment in Time” - just after the final. It was good, if a bit pricey. Bought it anyway.

IMO, this latest one looks much better. And yeah, I agree the club producing a hard copy for sale in the club shop would be ideal for Xmas.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Anyone still not got their photos through? I contacted the folks at the email suggested (was it Colin Millar that suggested?) don’t recall seeing anything back yet. I can wait but am keen to see the pics :|
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva_Palmeiras View Post
    Anyone still not got their photos through? I contacted the folks at the email suggested (was it Colin Millar that suggested?) don’t recall seeing anything back yet. I can wait but am keen to see the pics :|
    PM sent

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva_Palmeiras View Post
    Did you forward your email to the TO?. I did and got mine back the next morning
    tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk