hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is no charge for adding a cup game or other game to your ST card.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    If it’s your own seat and added to your card there won’t be a charge. No charge for print at home ticket for home games either. It’s fairly clear to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by H18 SFR View Post
    I'd pop down In Person rather than calling the premium rate number...
    Cheers all. Like yourselves I’m assuming adding a match to ST will remain free of charge.
    Agreed PAH and Mobile tickets (for individual tickets) will be free but ‘add to ST card’ isn’t specifically mentioned in the list.

Has the ticket office stopped the 661 1875 direct phone number for questions?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibby6270 View Post
    Cheers all. Like yourselves I’m assuming adding a match to ST will remain free of charge.
    Agreed PAH and Mobile tickets (for individual tickets) will be free but ‘add to ST card’ isn’t specifically mentioned in the list.

Has the ticket office stopped the 661 1875 direct phone number for questions?
    Just to clarify, I’m not assuming I asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Just to clarify, I’m not assuming I asked.
    Ah!! Thanks Scouse.

Quote Originally Posted by davhibby View Post
    Sadly just another poor change in the fan experience from Hibs recently. Dempster seriously undoing a lot of the good she changed at the start
    You do realise this is a ticketmaster charge? That hibs, out of their own goodwill, have swallowed for years. I don’t agree with the charges but understand to use their service they are applicable. I’d rather pay that myself and maximise the clubs income (same goes for season ticket finance interest) than save £1.50.

Quote Originally Posted by H18 SFR View Post
    I stopped going to as many gigs back in the day when these charges started appearing - granted they were significant more but you could argue a similar percentage of the overall ticket price.

It might just be me but for some reason I shy away from paying them.
    The admin charges really annoy me - Ripping Records never charged extra and they even occasionally ran busses to Barrowlands as well. 🙂

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Is It On.... View Post
    The admin charges really annoy me - Ripping Records never charged extra and they even occasionally ran busses to Barrowlands as well. 🙂
    I suppose the only good thing is you don't have to pay them as a matter of principle if you don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    It's not very mobile responsive, I can't see the costs unless I switch to desktop mode.
    those very words you mention: mobile responsive and desktop mode mean virtually nothing to me, and people of my age. aye aye were in 2020 now, I ken. all I want is 20/20 vision but it aint gonna happen is it?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    It's not very mobile responsive, I can't see the costs unless I switch to desktop mode.
    Try turning your phone on it’s side. Worked for me 👍🏼

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Reading the article again, I get the impression it applies only to home games at ER
    My email from Hibs re my away season ticket for the Dundee Utd game, doesn’t add anything on to the actual ticket price!
    I’ll check tomorrow when the transaction goes through

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Reading the article again, I get the impression it applies only to home games at ER
    My email from Hibs re my away season ticket for the Dundee Utd game, doesn’t add anything on to the actual ticket price!
    I’ll check tomorrow when the transaction goes through
    That might be because you have an away season ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Is It On.... View Post
    Ripping Records charged booking fees of at least 10% on each and every ticket sale. You got pumped along with everyone else.
    That's how they made their money otherwise they would have died a long time before they did as they sure as hell didn't sell many records this century.

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    That might be because you have an away season ticket.
    Doesn’t say anything about away games on the article

Quote Originally Posted by Steven79 View Post
    So £1.50 added onto the cost per ticket for away games or is it per transaction?
    “Please note that a booking fee of £1.50 per transaction will apply to online orders (excluding mobile or print at home).“

Online purchase of mobile ticketing, print at home or purchased at ticket office is free. That should cover majority of home games.

Hibs no longer absorbing the Ticketmaster costs will save the club a fortune - one I hope can be put to good use.

On the flip, ticket prices are forever increasing, without the addition of a booking fee - ultimately in the hands of away teams here - but hoping we can negotiate and influencing others on prices with this in mind.

Source - http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10482
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Power; 05-01-2020 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    “Please note that a booking fee of £1.50 per transaction will apply to online orders (excluding mobile or print at home).“

Online purchase of mobile ticketing, print at home or purchased at ticket office is free. That should cover majority of home games.

Hibs no longer absorbing the Ticketmaster costs will save the club a fortune - one I hope can be put to good use.

On the flip, ticket prices are forever increasing, without the addition of a booking fee - ultimately in the hands of away teams here - but hoping we can negotiate and influencing others on prices with this in mind.

Source - http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10482
    So as I understand it, the charge is basically going to apply to tickets bought in advance for every away game unless it's bought at the ticket office?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    So as I understand it, the charge is basically going to apply to tickets bought in advance for every away game unless it's bought at the ticket office?
    Yeh - “Booking fee for all tickets bought online”

Thought we wanted to maximise online bookings, save Fans having to go to TO???!
    Have you been involved in this KP?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Thought we wanted to maximise online bookings, save Fans having to go to TO???!
    Have you been involved in this KP?
    Nope, Unfortunately not. (Been trying to get per ticket/transaction information and glad to now have it).

Definitely a push towards online and maximising digital use for home games. Away game sales evidently difficult as it’s finding the balance between making loss on those genuine costs the club incurs as they mention and delivering the best service.

Nope, Unfortunately not. (Been trying to get per ticket/transaction information and glad to now have it).

Definitely a push towards online and maximising digital use for home games. Away game sales evidently difficult as it’s finding the balance between making loss on those genuine costs the club incurs as they mention and delivering the best service.
    Kieran, just out of interest, do you know if other teams in the league charge the admin fee for the sale of away tickets?

Totally understand the drive to maximise digital for home games because the club have control over it. And whilst I suppose I understand an admin fee on away tickets, it’s just another cost to supporters.

What about wheelchair tickets bought over the phone via the disabled hotline at the ER ticket office?

Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    Kieran, just out of interest, do you know if other teams in the league charge the admin fee for the sale of away tickets?

Totally understand the drive to maximise digital for home games because the club have control over it. And whilst I suppose I understand an admin fee on away tickets, it’s just another cost to supporters.
    No idea, I would need to check each team but a number use Ticketmaster so it depends on who is passing the cost on and who is incurring the charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    What about wheelchair tickets bought over the phone via the disabled hotline at the ER ticket office?
    No changes to tickets purchased over the phone, as before - £1.50 per ticket, excluding disabled line

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10487
    Last edited by Power; 05-01-2020 at 09:28 PM.

No idea, I would need to check each team but a number use Ticketmaster so it depends on who is passing the cost on and who is incurring the charge.

No changes to tickets purchased over the phone, as before - £1.50 per ticket, excluding disabled line
    When will we be able to Print at home for rangers, celtic, hearts, killie etc who all have barcode/QR code entry systems? Seems pointless having these systems and not letting fans use the benefits of them.

Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    When will we be able to Print at home for rangers, celtic, hearts, killie etc who all have barcode/QR code entry systems? Seems pointless having these systems and not letting fans use the benefits of them.
    Those teams away? Not one I can answer. You wouldn’t think it will be too long, Technology is there, all clubs selling direct to other supporters will no doubt have cost benefit but has its own challenges.

Those teams away? Not one I can answer. You wouldn’t think it will be too long, Technology is there, all clubs selling direct to other supporters will no doubt have cost benefit but has its own challenges.
    Yeah, apologies away from home. Fairly sure it would be simple for ticket master to set up and save a whole load of issues, collecting, delivering, man hours in the TO sorting tickets etc.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10487
    Cheers.

No idea, I would need to check each team but a number use Ticketmaster so it depends on who is passing the cost on and who is incurring the charge
    Just interested if it’s something other clubs pass on to supporters or if it’s just us. If it’s not, maybe it’s something that more will start to do because I do understand the reasons for it. I just think it’s dangerous for clubs to start adding additional cost to something that is already expensive.

Obviously not entirely sure how it all works, if the club pay a flat fee for the Ticketmaster platform, if there is a cost for every ticket sold on it etc.

Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    You do realise this is a ticketmaster charge? That hibs, out of their own goodwill, have swallowed for years. I don’t agree with the charges but understand to use their service they are applicable. I’d rather pay that myself and maximise the clubs income (same goes for season ticket finance interest) than save £1.50.
    That’s good for you but a lot of folk don’t have that opportunity. The club have raised the season tickets significantly for students this year and upped the tickets for games against Aberdeen to a ridiculous £28 so it’s not the only thing this season.

Quote Originally Posted by davhibby View Post
    That’s good for you but a lot of folk don’t have that opportunity. The club have raised the season tickets significantly for students this year and upped the tickets for games against Aberdeen to a ridiculous £28 so it’s not the only thing this season.
    ‘A ridiculous £28’ - I’m not sure what’s massively ridiculous about that? It’s not quite a category A game but bigger than a category B game, so prices slap bang in the middle. Students were getting season tickets for about £135 before this year, that is £7 per game. If you don’t think students (many of whom are better off than most working families) then fair play but I don’t see how £195 (£10 per game) is too much and is still a cracking deal.