hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member hibbymac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by overdrive View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have and they refuse to contact V12 at all.
    That's ridiculous, think i'd be emailing a complaint to Leeann Dempster. Especially when you have the proof and the ticket office are doing nothing about it.
    " Whatever the future may hold, Fans of this unique club will stand firm in Hibernians corner. Yes, united they stand, those wonderful supporters and The greatest football club on earth, " - Hibernian F.C. The team that wouldn't die. Click here

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Iainhfc PSN ID: Iainhfc
    Do kids need their own membership to get a season ticket , thought I’d just be able to add adult plus kids on same membership , apparently not 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalOrder View Post
    Do kids need their own membership to get a season ticket , thought I’d just be able to add adult plus kids on same membership , apparently not 🤔
    They need their own account to purchase them a season ticket.

Anyone have any idea how many we’ve sold?

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbymac View Post
    That's ridiculous, think i'd be emailing a complaint to Leeann Dempster. Especially when you have the proof and the ticket office are doing nothing about it.
    Just sent one to her now.

" Whatever the future may hold, Fans of this unique club will stand firm in Hibernians corner. Yes, united they stand, those wonderful supporters and The greatest football club on earth, " - Hibernian F.C. The team that wouldn't die. Click here

All sorted. I would encourage anyone who bought through V12 to check your eticketing account to see your seat isn’t available. The person LD got to phone me basically said that one part of the system said my application had been rejected/timed out and another part said it had been accepted. Think she’s worried this is a wider issue as it makes absolutely no sense.

All sorted. I would encourage anyone who bought through V12 to check your eticketing account to see your seat isn’t available. The person LD got to phone me basically said that one part of the system said my application had been rejected/timed out and another part said it had been accepted. Think she’s worried this is a wider issue as it makes absolutely no sense.
    One for me to keep noted.

Great news that it’s sorted.

The club are working with v12 to establish a list of those that have encountered problems for a number of reasons and looking at solutions.

Ahh, good news, lets hope the ticket office are now aware of this and take people "seriously". I could imagine some might not have your patience and tell them to ram their ST's.

anyone else having issues trying to get on the ticketing site? can't seem to be able to buy my season ticket

Left by mutual consent! PaulSmith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1875 View Post
    anyone else having issues trying to get on the ticketing site? can't seem to be able to buy my season ticket
    It was running slow earlier this evening for me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmith View Post
    It was running slow earlier this evening for me as well.
    My seat is reserved but it won't add to the basket, that's after I managed to get in by going on Chrome. Microsoft Edge was just showing random text type messages.

First Team Regular Heedersnvolleys's Avatar
    Sounds similiar to the issue as I experienced today. I was trying to purchase my season ticket today at work but at the final stage it just kept on the circle of death. So had to shut it down.

Tried again when I got home but my seats were not avalble in my account.

So I checked my email and I had recieved an email from V12 requesting proof of identity and m address. However not a thing from Hibs. Is this what others have experienced and will I recieve anything from hibs in the near future or do I ed to contact Hibs to get it resolve?

Quote Originally Posted by Heedersnvolleys View Post
    Sounds similiar to the issue as I experienced today. I was trying to purchase my season ticket today at work but at the final stage it just kept on the circle of death. So had to shut it down.

Tried again when I got home but my seats were not avalble in my account.

So I checked my email and I had recieved an email from V12 requesting proof of identity and m address. However not a thing from Hibs. Is this what others have experienced and will I recieve anything from hibs in the near future or do I ed to contact Hibs to get it resolve?
    Contact Hibs. If you don’t get a satisfactory response from the ticket office, go to LD. I think it was the new FD who contacted me, judging by the first name of the lady who contacted me.

First Team Regular Heedersnvolleys's Avatar
    Contact Hibs. If you don’t get a satisfactory response from the ticket office, go to LD. I think it was the new FD who contacted me, judging by the first name of the lady who contacted me.
    Cheers

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    How do you change payment date for payment plan?

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    How do you change payment date for payment plan?
    Through the self service website. Go to the V12 website and register for self service if you haven’t already. Once in there is an option to change on the right hand side.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Through the self service website. Go to the V12 website and register for self service if you haven’t already. Once in there is an option to change on the right hand side.
    Brilliant thanks for that. Really easy to do.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg
    Wow, that was more difficult than it should have been to give someone £665 but after a couple of timeouts and errors 3 tickets renewed!

Quote Originally Posted by hibee View Post
    Wow, that was more difficult than it should have been to give someone £665 but after a couple of timeouts and errors 3 tickets renewed!
    Noticed that myself. One to flag as the site traffic increases with deadline looming.

Was on there to purchase tickets and it was a click and refresh job. All sorted.

Anyone having issues with website?

Trying to pay by clicking review order but nothing is happening!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg

Official Site: EARLY BIRD EXTENSION AND NEW PAYMENT PLAN

Quote Originally Posted by City of Green View Post

Yes, as above, the website was reminding me of 56k modems.

Glad I didn’t wait until the last day!

Quote Originally Posted by City of Green View Post

Yep. White screen appeared for me.

Hit refresh (bit apprehensive to do that) and my review order appeared.

Once purchased payment plan. How do you get login details to V12 to change payment date etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicho87 View Post
    Once purchased payment plan. How do you get login details to V12 to change payment date etc.
    V12 Portal that will allow you to manage your agreement online - Make payments, change your payment date, view your balance and update your Direct Debit details.

You’ll need your agreement number from the email confirmation.

http://selfservice.v12finance.com/register

2 more renewed I encourage as many hibbys as possible to renew buy season tickets to get right behind Hecky I’m sure we’re gonna have a excellent season ahead remember early bird finishes tomorrow at 5pm cmon let’s smash our season ticket record Ggtth

Don't forget guys

Anyone that’s been declined finance, Hibs have just put up a tweet saying they will be in touch after the early bird deadline about alternative options to pay in instalments.

Quote Originally Posted by SaulGoodman View Post
    Anyone that’s been declined finance, Hibs have just put up a tweet saying they will be in touch after the early bird deadline about alternative options to pay in instalments.
    Good shout.

Hibs ‘Declined credit by our new payment plan? We will contact you after the Early Bird deadline with two alternative options to pay by installments.

🐦 For those in this situation, Early Bird pricing will still apply.’

Nothing for anyone to do in this space. The club will get the list from the finance provider.