hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 146 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Future17's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LustForLeith View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’m hoping for the same but I’m thinking that by the time bookies have priced the market the cat will be out the bag
    Ladbrokes also have him at 10/1.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by hibeedonald View Post
    Can't see that?
    it's in the specials section.

I was thinking of putting a Patent on Hibs but BET365 don't seem to allow it. Does anyone know if another online bookie will allow me?

The bet would be Hibs to win the league (without Celtic), League Cup and Scottish Cup. If one comes in I'll get my money back at least, but if the unthinkable happens...........

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    Don't think they've scored in The LC yet. I had Accies to win both halves last night @ 13/8, nae bother!
    Even in the pre season games they seemed to lose loads of goals.

United we stand here....

Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    I was thinking of putting a Patent on Hibs but BET365 don't seem to allow it. Does anyone know if another online bookie will allow me?

The bet would be Hibs to win the league (without Celtic), League Cup and Scottish Cup. If one comes in I'll get my money back at least, but if the unthinkable happens...........
    Can’t seem to get odds on League Cup yet. 6s for the league without Celtic and 20s for the Scottish. Betfair will do a patent on this when odds available I wd think.

On another note....just short of 4/1 for a Burnley / Osijek double 🤔🤔

You'll need to request it as a special as they're all related bets with the same team - i.e. you won't be able to just click on each and add them to a slip as normal.

Haven't found it either. I've had to just put the 3 singles on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibeesmad View Post
    Neil Warnock is 8/1 to be the first manager to leave in the premier league. Can’t see Cardiff get many points and they were fast enough booting out Malky in their last campaign in the premier league.

Rafa Benitez is also 8/1, if he’s not given the funds he wants then he could potentially walk out by the end of the window
    Claude Puel will be the first one oot the door. Got a ton on it.

Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    You'll need to request it as a special as they're all related bets with the same team - i.e. you won't be able to just click on each and add them to a slip as normal.
    Thanks. I've dropped them a line.

Thanks. I've dropped them a line.
    Be interested to hear how you get on, as I have my doubts about them doing it as a patent. Sounds strange, I know, as clearly you could do them as 7 bets separately but with more bother of requesting all the different specials... but a 'special' bet is just one bet on a slip (in this case most likely the treble).

Dunno if I made any sense there

Be interested to hear how you get on, as I have my doubts about them doing it as a patent. Sounds strange, I know, as clearly you could do them as 7 bets separately but with more bother of requesting all the different specials... but a 'special' bet is just one bet on a slip (in this case most likely the treble).

If they don't come up with the Patent they're not getting the business. I'm not jumping through hoops for them.

Here's what I got back from them.

Thank you for your email with your price request.

I can confirm we are offering all these selection individually however it is not allowing any multi bets on these as it treats these bets as interrelated.

I have sent this request to our traders and they will email you back if this is something that the would be willing to offer.

Here's what I got back from them.
    It’s not interrelated though; is it? Three different competitions so they should be taking it.

@hibs.net private member
    I think 6/4 Hibs tonight is a huge price on Betfair

It’s not interrelated though; is it? Three different competitions so they should be taking it.
    They don't have to take or offer any bet they don't want to. They are related... if Hibs were to win the league, there's a fair chance they are good enough to win either of the cups too.

Having said that, I was thinking about this earlier.. if example someone bet Rangers to win the league, and Hibs to win the cup.. I'd say there's an almost as strong relation there as both suggest Celtic aren't having as strong as season and opens up the chances for both bets... but there you go!

They don't have to take or offer any bet they don't want to. They are related... if Hibs were to win the league, there's a fair chance they are good enough to win either of the cups too.

Having said that, I was thinking about this earlier.. if example someone bet Rangers to win the league, and Hibs to win the cup.. I'd say there's an almost as strong relation there as both suggest Celtic aren't having as strong as season and opens up the chances for both bets... but there you go!
    Good point but I think Bet365 are in the wrong. I’ve tried the bet on McBookie and they’d take it. Unless the person was wanting to do each way Cup bets and a winner in the league bet.

I think the unrelated theme could be taken to the nth degree. Hearts to be relegated and Edinburgh City to win League 2 on the basis Hearts have loaned a load of players to City.

Obviously, I’m not saying Hearts will get relegated...!

Good point but I think Bet365 are in the wrong. I’ve tried the bet on McBookie and they’d take it. Unless the person was wanting to do each way Cup bets and a winner in the league bet.

I think the unrelated theme could be taken to the nth degree. Hearts to be relegated and Edinburgh City to win League 2 on the basis Hearts have loaned a load of players to City.

So they do, although the odds aren't as good as BET365.

I'll have a look around tomorrow and see if I can find better.

Thanks.

Yep - was going to say the same thing re related bets (but not use same example ;))

So they do, although the odds aren't as good as BET365.

I'll have a look around tomorrow and see if I can find better.

Thanks.
    Try in a shop. They’ll take it but odds will be less

Got 4.25/1 for at least two goals and over 10 corners

First Team Breakthrough
    £8 double tonight hibs win and sheep draw £52.80 back

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Sorry guys duff tip Kamberi first goal covered my bet though Kamberi anytime lucky or what?
    The only clear chance he had all night!

Blog Entries
    Based on what I’d read about the Greeks, and Lennon’s comment that they were favourites, I backed them at 3/1 ( yes, my bad ). I cashed out just before we drew level and made a nice wee profit. Our third was an unbelievable cherry on the cake.

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    I have a feeling BTTS in our games will come in more often than not.

Try in a shop. They’ll take it but odds will be less
    Same idea as online, only they’ll phone their office who will likely contact the traders and ask for a price.

$5 on Hibs to win and BTTS at 4.5/1 got me back $27.50. Never in doubt...

Had no idea how this tie would pan out but thought there would be lots of goals. Backed Hibs to win, more than 2 goals & more than 3 goals (lesser stake). Was very lucky. My thinking was if we had another Malmo style stinker I would still be up without backing against Hibs directly.

Here's their follow up. It doesn't work for me as I want the singles too so I've at least got some chance of getting my cash back.

On the basis of last night's game, first half Hibs would be nowhere near it and second half Hibs will give me some sport!

This email is regarding the price request you made for Hibernian to win competitions outright without Celtic Included.

Please see the below prices which have been offered by our trading for the selections you requested.

- 750/1 to win SPL WO Celtic, FA Cup & league Cup
    - 66/1 to win SPL WO Celtic & league Cup
    - 66/1 to win SPL WO Celtic & FA Cup
    - 100/1 to FA Cup & League Cup

If you are looking to place bets on these selections at the prices offered you would be required to do so over our Telebet line where an advisor can manually place these for you.

Here's their follow up. It doesn't work for me as I want the singles too so I've at least got some chance of getting my cash back.

On the basis of last night's game, first half Hibs would be nowhere near it and second half Hibs will give me some sport!
    It will work for you - do the singles separately online, and take them up on their offers for the multiples. Can still do your patent, just not as one bet.

It will work for you - do the singles separately online, and take them up on their offers for the multiples. Can still do your patent, just not as one bet.
    Good point. I might just do that then.

Cheers.