hibs.net Messageboard

 

Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: first thread.

  1. #1
    3pts away from home - i'm a happy glory hunter. jonty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Dunfermline
    Age
    48
    Posts
    24,224
    Blog Entries
    4
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: jonty Wii Code: 7580 5998 4272 1376

    first thread.

    0wn3d


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #2
    Left by mutual consent! Nando™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inch, Edinburgh
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,752
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Vanquinho
    Pwn yersell ya immature tit

  4. #3
    3pts away from home - i'm a happy glory hunter. jonty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Dunfermline
    Age
    48
    Posts
    24,224
    Blog Entries
    4
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: jonty Wii Code: 7580 5998 4272 1376
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanquinho View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pwn yersell ya immature tit
    Infraction for dissing the dude.....

    It's got to be tested somehow..... n00b

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by HNA10 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Infraction for dissing the dude...:devil:..

    It's got to be tested somehow..... n00b
    That should have been a 10 pointer J......thats the thanks ye get for yer efforts.......

  6. #5
    Left by mutual consent! Nando™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inch, Edinburgh
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,752
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Vanquinho
    Quote Originally Posted by HNA10 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Infraction for dissing the dude.....

    It's got to be tested somehow..... n00b
    I agree it has to be tested, but you're just not 1337 enough to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by HNA6 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That should have been a 10 pointer J......thats the thanks ye get for yer efforts.......
    Don't you mean a 10 pinter K?

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanquinho View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree it has to be tested, but you're just not 1337 enough to do it

    Don't you mean a 10 pinter K?
    Mair chance o seeing flying pigs than getting 10 pints from you danny boy !!!!

  8. #7
    Left by mutual consent! Nando™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inch, Edinburgh
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,752
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Vanquinho
    Quote Originally Posted by HNA6 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mair chance o seeing flying pigs than getting 10 pints from you danny boy !!!!
    How can I be expected to dish out pints when you continue to avoid me?


  9. #8
    Left by mutual consent!
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    14,593
    Quote Originally Posted by HNA10 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    0wn3d :cool:
    ub3r l33t

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanquinho View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How can I be expected to dish out pints when you continue to avoid me?

    Every time i plan to take in one o yer games i begin to feel ill ..now either you have the indian sign over me or it is a blessing ...i favour the latter ...

  11. #10
    Any more of this and I'll be removing this thread to the cheeseboard.

    Drinking is NOT a sport boys

    It's for losers

  12. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs.net pixie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any more of this and I'll be removing this thread to the cheeseboard.

    Drinking is NOT a sport boys

    It's for losers
    ....

  13. #12
    3pts away from home - i'm a happy glory hunter. jonty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Dunfermline
    Age
    48
    Posts
    24,224
    Blog Entries
    4
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: jonty Wii Code: 7580 5998 4272 1376
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs.net pixie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any more of this and I'll be removing this thread to the cheeseboard.

    Drinking is NOT a sport boys

    It's for losers

  14. #13
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a house in Bathgate
    Posts
    41,608
    oooohh a shiney new forum(and a pixie)

  15. #14
    Left by mutual consent! Nando™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inch, Edinburgh
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,752
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Vanquinho
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs.net pixie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any more of this and I'll be removing this thread to the cheeseboard.

    Drinking is NOT a sport boys

    It's for losers


    Wait a minute...

    Who the **** are you?

    :cool:

  16. #15
    @hibs.net private member Peevemor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Saint-Malo, Brittany
    Age
    54
    Posts
    28,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanquinho View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Wait a minute...

    Who the **** are you?

    :cool:

  17. #16
    Left by mutual consent! Nando™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inch, Edinburgh
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,752
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Vanquinho
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This pixie makes me nervous

    Who be she? He? Whatever.

  18. #17
    3pts away from home - i'm a happy glory hunter. jonty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Dunfermline
    Age
    48
    Posts
    24,224
    Blog Entries
    4
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: jonty Wii Code: 7580 5998 4272 1376
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanquinho View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This pixie makes me nervous

    Who be she? He? Whatever.
    I though the avatar and the title 'suggestion box gal' gave it away.

  19. #18
    @hibs.net private member Peevemor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Saint-Malo, Brittany
    Age
    54
    Posts
    28,401
    Quote Originally Posted by HNA10 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I though the avatar and the title 'suggestion box gal' gave it away.
    Craig Gordon?

  20. #19
    3pts away from home - i'm a happy glory hunter. jonty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Dunfermline
    Age
    48
    Posts
    24,224
    Blog Entries
    4
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: jonty Wii Code: 7580 5998 4272 1376
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Craig Gordon?
    Nah - spotless with wings.....

    (and it's not Linda McCartney before you say)

  21. #20
    Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Leith, Edinburgh
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,154
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Gramo
    I've cracked it.....


    now I'm away to get some superglue to repair it

  22. #21
    Left by mutual consent! Nando™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inch, Edinburgh
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,752
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Vanquinho
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've cracked it.....


    now I'm away to get some superglue to repair it

  23. #22
    Coaching Staff Steve-O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Age
    39
    Posts
    20,368
    I don't like this new board and I DEMAND to know who hibs.net pixie is RIGHT NOW!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2020 All Rights Reserved
- Mobile Leaderboard (320x50) - Leaderboard (728x90)