hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Minor positive

Minor positive

But it's been welcome. Chris Cadden has returned well from an injury that can often seriously curb careers - with players often not the same again post injury.

I get that some might enjoy the more physical approach of Miller but Cadden is a much better football player, technically speaking. I think this last month that's been the one wee positive for me. And he's got a good energy and spirit about him.

2. Log in to remove the advert

I like Cadden.

One of few we have under contract who I’m looking forward to watching next season.

If he could kick a ball into an empty goal instead of straight into a c- goalie we'd be top 6, but aye... the guy who runs in straight lines is OK.

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LewysGot2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But it's been welcome. Chris Cadden has returned well from an injury that can often seriously curb careers - with players often not the same again post injury.

I get that some might enjoy the more physical approach of Miller but Cadden is a much better football player, technically speaking. I think this last month that's been the one wee positive for me. And he's got a good energy and spirit about him.
    Miller is very raw, whole hearted but a lot to learn. Good to see Cadden back, the odd question about him defensively for me though but Id pick him over Miller personally.

Promising Youngster

Post Cadden

He has been a beath of fresh air since coming back from his horrendous injury. Personally I would like to see both him and Miller together. Miller at FB and Cadds RWB. Hibs midfield is horrendously weak.

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Decent player, should have put the game to bed today with his chance in the second half.

I like him but if he is the main positive then its a sign of how much trouble we are in, much like the Maloney season when he was our POTY.
    Last edited by LaMotta; 14-04-2024 at 12:38 AM.

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    I like Cadden but it’s difficult to make a case for any of the defence to retain their position next season