hibs.net Messageboard

Let's Be Optimistic!

Dundee lost. When everything finally clicks into place and we steamroller Motherwell at Fir Park while Dundee drop more points at Pittodrie, then turn it on after the split, catching St Mirren, then defeating some Maltese waiters and Lithuania postal workers in the Conference qualifiers, before dispatching Atalanta and Chelsea en route to the group stages, this home 2-1 defeat by Craig Levein's St Johnstone will be forgotten about. You read it here first!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Just bought my Fir Park tickets 😂💪

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dundee lost. When everything finally clicks into place and we steamroller Motherwell at Fir Park while Dundee drop more points at Pittodrie, then turn it on after the split, catching St Mirren, then defeating some Maltese waiters and Lithuania postal workers in the Conference qualifiers, before dispatching Atalanta and Chelsea en route to the group stages, this home 2-1 defeat by Craig Levein's St Johnstone will be forgotten about. You read it here first!
    Mushrooms are very powerful at this time of year.

Your going to need a bigger boat 🚢 ☺️

Why . I've had your optimistic outlook for 55 yrs , gets to wear you down by about 35 .

This kind of thread seems to be making a regular occurrence this season. Last major one was st Mirren at home.

Sick of the manager and his negative football. It’s brutal

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    I genuinely don't think there's anything to be optimistic about after today. I'd be surprised if anyone that watched that would be.

Even a draw at home to ****ing St Johnstone would have been enough to move us up to sixth. Instead we lose 2-1 and were abysmal for about 80% of the game. Not for the first time this season by the way.

Just ****.

I suspect this will also be the last place we read it.

DMT is a wonderful thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hibiza View Post
    Why . I've had your optimistic outlook for 55 yrs , gets to wear you down by about 35 .
    Yeah, been watching 40 years myself….38 of them have been transitional times for hibs…..prices go up quality on pitch goes down…..same old story….lots of money for shiny *****…..nae substance on the pitch….pish.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Ugh do I have to

Let’s be optimistic.

The season is nearly over and I won’t have to see some of these players pull on a Hibs shirt ever again.

I’m struggling to be optimistic now.

Friday night I was, I done a couple of posts on here backing Monty.

And then yesterday happens - he drops Youan who has been one of our best attacking players and providing really good stats and understanding with Maoilida. He brings in Boyle who hasn’t been brilliant of late imo, an unnecessary change.

And then his persistence to play Tavares.

Every time I think I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt or backing he goes ahead and makes really odd decisions imo.

Reasons to be psitive:

-We won't be losing any Cup Finals this season.
    -If we finish bottom six, we won't have to suffer a 95th minute goal costing us yet another Derby defeat.
    -No humiliating defeats to an Andorran pub team next season
    -Ehm, what else... oh aye, the weather's getting a bit warmer

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    Reasons to be psitive:

-We won't be losing any Cup Finals this season.
    -If we finish bottom six, we won't have to suffer a 95th minute goal costing us yet another Derby defeat.
    -No humiliating defeats to an Andorran pub team next season
    -Ehm, what else... oh aye, the weather's getting a bit warmer

We get a nice wee day out to Elgin or somewhere in August