hibs.net Messageboard

Clueless and heartless

What the hell iis rocky doing for the first goal absolutely shocking positioning as for triantis what is he doing as for the 2nd obita gives away a needless corner where we stand and watch them scoring, if jair is the answer what chance do we have, as for trying to walk the ball into the net ****en shoot ffs

2. Log in to remove the advert

It was one on two so I think Rocky was going to try to win the ball and he expected, rightly, Triantis to be covering behind him. Unfortunately Triantis was miles away. He's clearly not comfortable at centre half.

Playing against 1 forward, Triantis should be much closer to Rocky and a bit deeper to cover him. Schoolboy defending. Getting a volley from a corner 6 yards out for the second is also unforgivable. We keep handing out presents.

Quote Originally Posted by Tully View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What the hell iis rocky doing for the first goal absolutely shocking positioning as for triantis what is he doing as for the 2nd obita gives away a needless corner where we stand and watch them scoring, if jair is the answer what chance do we have, as for trying to walk the ball into the net ****en shoot ffs
    He's 💩 full stop!

The weather ruined any chance of a decent game of football but so did the very predictable counter attacking bore fest from Saints. They set up not to lose and to hit us on the break. They managed both with a team of cart horses.

Aided and abetted by the weather, the referee being happy to help them break up play but most importantly because we just didn't back ourselves. I'm struggling to think of anyone who deserved pass marks. Maybe Cadden.

Obita - sub standard
    Fish - pish
    Rocky - rocky
    Newall - worst game of the season and what a day it was to do that
    Jair - man short
    Myziane- 70%
    Marcondes - just not on it
    Boyle - anonymous first half like the Invisible Man

Could go on...we we outdid ourselves again against the most predictable of teams/strategies

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tubs View Post
    It was one on two so I think Rocky was going to try to win the ball and he expected, rightly, Triantis to be covering behind him. Unfortunately Triantis was miles away. He's clearly not comfortable at centre half.
    He is a centre half.

Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    He is a centre half.
    Have you told him yet?

Have you told him yet?
    😆👍

Rocky’s fault - no question. Shocking positioning for the first goal.

Joe Newell also culpable for giving the ball away in the first place. Joe’s poorest performance for a long time today.
    Last edited by tamig; 06-04-2024 at 07:47 PM.

Triantis and Rocky are both nowhere near good enough to play for this club, Marcondes aswell, absolute enigma, cannot pick a green jersey out, stands and moans at others when he's to blame. Should have been hooked at half time. Team full of players that think they're much better than they really are.

First Team Breakthrough
    That’s what Marcondes is no fight moans at other players and is unfit where do we get these imposters.

Quote Originally Posted by LewysGot2 View Post
    The weather ruined any chance of a decent game of football but so did the very predictable counter attacking bore fest from Saints. They set up not to lose and to hit us on the break. They managed both with a team of cart horses.

Aided and abetted by the weather, the referee being happy to help them break up play but most importantly because we just didn't back ourselves. I'm struggling to think of anyone who deserved pass marks. Maybe Cadden.

Obita - sub standard
    Fish - pish
    Rocky - rocky
    Newall - worst game of the season and what a day it was to do that
    Jair - man short
    Myziane- 70%
    Marcondes - just not on it
    Boyle - anonymous first half like the Invisible Man

Could go on...we we outdid ourselves again against the most predictable of teams/strategies

Wow what a view of the players performances! Made me laugh though! From Pish Fish to Myziane 70% lol.
    Doubt that would have been printed in the Pink News

Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post

Joe Newell also culpable for giving the ball away in the first place. Joe’s poorest performance for a long time today.
    Is the player that puts us in that position not more at fault than the players who are caught by it T ? .

Rockys shocking positioning imo is because he's having to cover the LB position because we don't have one when Newell ***** up ! .

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post

Newell more to blame for me though I get where you're coming from. Pathetic from Newell in the first instance.

From that starting lineup yesterday, only 6 players will be Hibs players come the end of it.

A lot of work for whoever is the manager in the summer, not to add in a new GK and another LB for cover for Obita. Tbh I wouldn't be against JoJo and Murray for the GK spots next season, I'm not sure Oscar will be cover for Obita.

Wouldn't care if we sold Levitt, Amos could be available more often( hopefully not injury prone)

I would like to see Rudi and Jacob involved more often next season, Reuben still has time to progress.