hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Dundee somehow beat Der hun on Wednesday it's all over, even them getting a point in midweek would mean we would have to beat Motherwell and hope Aberdeen take something v Dundee next Saturday. Too many things need to go in our favour next week. We ****ed for ourselves up in Dingwall last month.
    Dundee could draw both, and if we win we go above on goal difference. Huge game at Motherwell
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

2. Log in to remove the advert

Can’t wait for the media team cranking up the posts on Monday on the push for the top 6 utter embarrassing to be in this situation

Quote Originally Posted by Cod Boy View Post
    Can’t wait for the media team cranking up the posts on Monday on the push for the top 6 utter embarrassing to be in this situation
    Exactly what I said earlier.

Painting it out to be a massive occasion etc.

They should hang their heads in shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Cod Boy View Post
    Can’t beat ****ing St Johnstone so we don’t even deserve to be top 6. Embarrassing.

And if we scrape top 6, what then? Get pumped from both arsecheeks, Hearts, Killie and St Mirren?

Don’t fancy finishing top 6 and having 5 games of “here’s what you could have won”

First Team Breakthrough
    The negativity is very concerning regarding our club and I am probably not alone in thinking how many will renew season tickets based on our decline over the past few years.
    how many more managers are we going to sack before the board Ben Kensil get it right I have my doubts. 6million from Foley won’t change the status quo.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    That Bournemouth geezer must be shaking his head after that woeful performance.
    Feels like the opposite to me, he’ll be licking his lips at how much is wrong with the club and how he can’t do any worse….can he?

Quote Originally Posted by HarpOnHibee View Post
    Is it that the players we bring in are simply not good enough every time? Or could it be that we make decent players progressively worse the longer they stay at the club because they're not being drilled properly in training or being given a clear understanding of what is expected from them? I'd also like to know who the talisman at our club is. Who is the one player for the rest of the group to look up to? Who's the leader of the pack? Because we never seem to have one.
    Jimmy ...

They told me he was bad, but I knew he was sad
    That's why I fell for the leader of the pack
    Last edited by PHeffernan; 06-04-2024 at 08:37 PM.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibees1973 View Post
    Pound for pound the worst Hibs team in history.
    You obviously haven’t watched Hibs for long

I hope next season they focus on buying new defenders, I think we actually looks alright going forward, it's just a bit of a bombscare at the back.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

manager can take most of the blame, he should have been gone last night, but that defence, just wtaf, someone is responsible for training that shambles, REALLY not good enough. A complete overhaul from top to bottom is needed, a proper brand-new start. Or am I over reacting? Wouldn't be the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Man Down Under View Post
    I hope next season they focus on buying new defenders, I think we actually looks alright going forward, it's just a bit of a bombscare at the back.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
    Agreed but I’m not confident that’ll happen. Almost feels like we get what we’re given by the recruitment department. Was glaringly obvious we needed 1 or 2 decent centre halves in in January and we neglected this area yet again. A shambles.