hibs.net Messageboard

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Hibernia View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Eughh, I don't want that lot in our ground any more than they absolutely have to be
    ☝️ 💯

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by CentreLine View Post
    Well that’s the Dundee defence right there. Should have been played a week earlier but you asked fur a postponement to gain an advantage elsewhere. Why is the media not covering that bit?
    Jim White (I know) I saying that the club might have actually been Dundee who told SPFL the pitch wouldn't be playable then.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Centre Hawf View Post
    Jim White (I know) I saying that the club might have actually been Dundee who told SPFL the pitch wouldn't be playable then.
    Not sure Dundee would have allowed the Courier to print what they have if that was the case. No doubt Rangers using Souness links to White at talksport to suggest that. Don't believe it for a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Not sure Dundee would have allowed the Courier to print what they have if that was the case. No doubt Rangers using Souness links to White at talksport to suggest that. Don't believe it for a minute.
    Why would Dundee have to allow the Courier to print that if it's the truth? If anything it probably indicates that Dundee haven't confirmed or initially denied that it was them, which if it was Rangers you'd think they'd be quick to tell the Courier.

Why would Dundee have to allow the Courier to print that if it's the truth? If anything it probably indicates that Dundee haven't confirmed or initially denied that it was them, which if it was Rangers you'd think they'd be quick to tell the Courier.
    Was just thinking Dundee would have agreed to give their side to the Courier journos kind of like we will do at times with our local outlet

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Hibernia View Post
    Eughh, I don't want that lot in our ground any more than they absolutely have to be
    I don't think any fans could be there as there wouldn't be time for tickets to be sold.
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Was just thinking Dundee would have agreed to give their side to the Courier journos kind of like we will do at times with our local outlet
    I think the fact they’ve not been given Rangers as a confirmed name for the club in question from Dundee suggests there may be truth to Whites claims. Could be wrong though.

I think the fact they’ve not been given Rangers as a confirmed name for the club in question from Dundee suggests there may be truth to Whites claims. Could be wrong though.
    Fair enough my default is to never trust anything said remotely positive about Rangers 😄

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    I'd be delighted if the Huns played on Mars, but only on condition they weren't allowed to come back.
    😁

Not sure about the Mars thing.

Seems mad that Clement would be happy to travel two years to play a game, rather than wait a few days. And then two years back. He's not thought this through.

And then you've got the gravitational differences. Gravity on Mars is about 1/3 what it is on Earth. That means when their players dive in the box, it will be three times more ridiculous than on Earth. Even VAR won't be mad enough to fall for that? And it'll take about three minutes for the film to get to VAR in the first place, and the same for the decision to come back.

Honestly, I wonder about our managers sometimes.
    Last edited by Glory Lurker; 12-04-2024 at 08:05 PM.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glory Lurker View Post

Seems mad that Clement would be happy to travel two years to play a game, rather than wait a few days. And then two years back. He's not thought this through.

And then you've got the gravitational differences. Gravity on Mars is about 1/3 what it is on Earth. That means when their players dive in the box, it will be three times more ridiculous than on Earth. Even VAR won't be mad enough to fall for that? And it'll take about three minutes for the film to get to VAR in the first place, and the same for the decision to come back.

It took them 4 years to get to the SPL so I dont think a 4 year trip to mars will bother the the rangers 🫢

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TBRCZLzn...FBoHe18CmD8Mgu

The Martian VAR team won't let them away with what the Scottish ref VAR team let them away with

Sent from my SM-A127F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gbhibby View Post

The Martian VAR team won't let them away with what the Scottish ref VAR team let them away with

Love it!!!!!

@hibs.net private member

Aye but will they will be sitting in the Mars bar instead of the Louden tavern ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bridge hibs View Post
    Aye but will they will be sitting in the Mars bar instead of the Louden tavern ?
    If they play on Mars they will be happy as some of the red planets' surface looks orange.
    Last edited by gbhibby; 12-04-2024 at 10:44 PM.

@hibs.net private member Green Reaper's Avatar

Can't trust them Nartians, bunch of Fenians

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar

So you're saying there's a chance that when the hun dives as per the script, Beaton is then called over by the patented sevco VAR system, but when the orange line is drawn they can't measure it because by the time the hun reconnects with Terra Firma he has landed on Uranus?

Or somebody's anus anyway.

Sounds like a penalty to the hun to me.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

For the last time, Clement didn't say 'Mars'

rt.jpg

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    I'd be delighted if the Huns played on Mars, but only on condition they weren't allowed to come back.
    There'd be pandemonium, it's well known that Mars is populated with little green men.

Whenever I waver on this issue I just think ‘Huns’ and then ‘Dundee dens park 86’ and I just can’t stay mad at those whacky Taysiders

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    Whenever I waver on this issue I just think ‘Huns’ and then ‘Dundee dens park 86’ and I just can’t stay mad at those whacky Taysiders
    Yep, don't understand what all this pitch fuss is about, look what Hearts achieved on a less than perfect Dens Park.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby