hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by RIP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks for that link HB, what a good read.

I'm hoping that Jordan is voted POTY at the end of the season. He's the most gifted left back we have had since David Murphy and I say this in spite of my love and respect for Lewis Stevenson.
    Im one of those smug bassas that thought he would be a real unearthed gem when we signed him up and chuffed to have been proved right for once. Left back is a funny position for Hibs, weve either had Absolute Bonafide Legends (Schaedler, Murphy, Stevenson) or Total Disasters. Its nice to just have a proper decent pro at that position who can do everything well.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RIP View Post
    Thanks for that link HB, what a good read.

I'm hoping that Jordan is voted POTY at the end of the season. He's the most gifted left back we have had since David Murphy and I say this in spite of my love and respect for Lewis Stevenson.
    POTY for me been the most consistent by some way.
    maolida would probably be winning it if he had been here all season but I don't think you can give it to someone who has played as little games. Youan always got a shout as well just for his brilliant numbers alone, but some still seem to really not like him???

Quote Originally Posted by LewysGot2 View Post
    And they STILL haven't forgiven the team they call St Liedoon for 1986 ����
    If they had avoided defeat that day, or gone for more goals against Clydebank the week before rather than settling for a 1-0 win, it wouldn't have mattered what 'St Liedoon' did. They had no one to blame but themselves. Which makes their greeting all the sweeter.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfurry72 View Post
    If they had avoided defeat that day, or gone for more goals against Clydebank the week before rather than settling for a 1-0 win, it wouldn't have mattered what 'St Liedoon' did. They had no one to blame but themselves. Which makes their greeting all the sweeter.
    Lets not divert this threat to the humiliation Hearts suffered back in 86, when going into the last game of the season at Dundee, they had a long, unbeaten run and a seemingly unsurmountable lead and were just there to pick up the flag in what was seen as a gala triumphant day out for the lucky 10,000 who got tickets, and the 390,000 more glued to their trannies (in the modern sense of the term).

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Miserable weather today, pitch won’t need watered
    To be 16 degrees and sunshine around KO, better get my sun cream on for a heat in my seat in the East

@hibs.net private member
    Yip, it's to be pretty grim tomorrow and the weather's going to be awful too - boom boom

I see Dundee are borrowing some big plastic sheets for Celtc to protect their pitch from the rain, all sorts of plans in place in case the game gets called off for them

@hibs.net private member
    Hoping NMW comes back in tomorrow, I like Triantis but think we need to get right out the blocks tomorrow and NMW has a bit more intensity about him. Front 3 is tough, Boyle looked good when he came on at Ibrox but would be tempted to start with Le Fondre as he's great at picking up space in these tight games

Marshall
    Cadden Fish Rocky Obita
    Marcondes NMW Newell
    Youan Le Fondre Myziane

Quote Originally Posted by yerauldda View Post
    Hoping NMW comes back in tomorrow, I like Triantis but think we need to get right out the blocks tomorrow and NMW has a bit more intensity about him. Front 3 is tough, Boyle looked good when he came on at Ibrox but would be tempted to start with Le Fondre as he's great at picking up space in these tight games

Marshall
    Cadden Fish Rocky Obita
    Marcondes NMW Newell
    Youan Le Fondre Myziane
    Could live with this starting line up. Think the bench will be important.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Miserable weather today, pitch won’t need watered
    To be 16 degrees and sunshine around KO, better get my sun cream on for a heat in my seat in the East
    16 degrees and sunshine but you obviously didnt notice the wind speed, 52mph at kickoff. Its going to be a weird weather day.

@hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    16 degrees and sunshine but you obviously didnt notice the wind speed, 52mph at kickoff. Its going to be a weird weather day.
    that wind scares the daylights out of me.. will have a huge impact on the game.. high balls will be tough to deal with and lots of passes will go long.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    Maybe on the pitch, but not in my sunshine seat in the East😀

Quote Originally Posted by worcesterhibby View Post
    that wind scares the daylights out of me.. will have a huge impact on the game.. high balls will be tough to deal with and lots of passes will go long.
    Hopefully they dont play their 6' 10" striker.

Quote Originally Posted by yerauldda View Post

Marshall
    Cadden Fish Rocky Obita
    Marcondes NMW Newell
    Youan Le Fondre Myziane
    Will be interested to see if that is the case. I've been really impressed with NMW and what he offers us off the ball - in the home game v Ross County when he found himself on the ball more to move us forward he really struggled and was hooked at half time. Tomorrow would be a similar type game you would think.

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    That will be that then; forget top six. Not good enough from Hibs.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875