hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Ibrox Tickets

First Team Breakthrough Green-Hibee-7's Avatar

Ibrox Tickets

Just been having a look on the ticketing site trying to see if there are tickets available for Ibrox. Have followed the links via the ‘How to Watch’ comms that was posted on Twitter, but when logging in to the ticketing site it does not seem to be listed as an event.

It did say there was limited tickets, so wonder if that’s them all now sold out? Mate has just got the time off so was debating about coming through with our group. Anyone confirm if there’s tickets available?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Know it went to general sale so not sure it sold out but with it being Easter weekend maybe not on sale anymore.

There were still tickets available in all 3 sections as of yesterday.

Cheers both.

They are obviously just recycling the information for the game. Have posted today and again just saying limited tickets, but no option to purchase.

It’s no drama if they are not selling them anymore if the ticket office is closed for the bank holidays or whatever, but confirmation of that would be good.

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Green-Hibee-7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cheers both.

They are obviously just recycling the information for the game. Have posted today and again just saying limited tickets, but no option to purchase.

It’s no drama if they are not selling them anymore if the ticket office is closed for the bank holidays or whatever, but confirmation of that would be good.
    I am 100% certain the ticket office is open today for match tickets and in particular season tickets as it is seat release day

Quote Originally Posted by Ringothedog View Post
    I am 100% certain the ticket office is open today for match tickets and in particular season tickets as it is seat release day
    Cheers - he is going to pop round and see as is fairly local.

Open til 4pm.

Checked yesterday and still tickets. Waited until today to buy but no option on website anymore. Glasgow based so ER ticket office not an option. Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by TelaStella View Post
    Checked yesterday and still tickets. Waited until today to buy but no option on website anymore. Glasgow based so ER ticket office not an option. Any advice?

They are not electronic tickets. They needed time to send out I imagine.

You could buy one and meet Kieran Power at Ibrox. He normally brings uncollected tickets to away grounds.

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TelaStella View Post

Contact ticket office and see if you can collect at Ibrox. Kieran Power seems to do this for other games, he might do it for this one

Contact ticket office and see if you can collect at Ibrox. Kieran Power seems to do this for other games, he might do it for this one
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew70 View Post
    They are not electronic tickets. They needed time to send out I imagine.

You could buy one and meet Kieran Power at Ibrox. He normally brings uncollected tickets to away grounds.
    Thanks for this both ✅ Just seeing this now.

Online sales removed yesterday evening with the last postal option gone, collection only today (ticket office open until 4pm).

I’ll be taking purchased and uncollected tickets through with me to Ibrox for supporters tomorrow, heading to TO for 4pm to pick these up.

Ticket office can be contacted on tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk today for enquiries ✅

Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    Thanks for this both Just seeing this now.

Online sales removed yesterday evening with the last postal option gone, collection only today (ticket office open until 4pm).

I’ll be taking purchased and uncollected tickets through with me to Ibrox for supporters tomorrow, heading to TO for 4pm to pick these up.

Ticket office can be contacted on tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk today for enquiries
    Hi mate, my mate phoned the ticket office earlier this afternoon asking about this but was told instead that tickets could only be collected from Easter Road with no pick up option available at Ibrox. Too late now of course just thought you might like to know.