hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2024-2025 kit

First Team Breakthrough

2024-2025 kit

Hi,
    Sorry if posted elsewhere, but does anyone know if we have another season left with Joma or are we looking for new kit manufacturer? Seen it posted about Umbro bit not sure if this was confirmed or rumour?

2. Log in to remove the advert

I think it's another year with Joma no?

Love new kits! Seen the new France home and away ones yesterday - offt, they are nice!

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzjw1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi,
    Sorry if posted elsewhere, but does anyone know if we have another season left with Joma or are we looking for new kit manufacturer? Seen it posted about Umbro bit not sure if this was confirmed or rumour?
    Think the Umbro link has come about from the BK link as that’s who Bournemouth are with. There were some suggestions there might be a BK wide kit deal. Auckland have gone with New Balance though so that doesn’t seem to be a thing.

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Umbro can still produce some great kits - wouldn't be too unhappy with that!

It's definitely Joma again next season.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

I believe we have extended Joma for another year.

Hope the money from Joma is good as not a fan of their stuff.

@hibs.net private member hibsforeurope's Avatar
    Joma extending for another year ties in with the front of shirt sponsor deal too i think.

The Joma shirts haven't been bad, it's the rest of the range that's been uninspired and lacking.

@hibs.net private member
    Joma again. That’s a real shame imo.

@hibs.net private member ElginHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsforeurope View Post
    Joma extending for another year ties in with the front of shirt sponsor deal too i think.

The Joma shirts haven't been bad, it's the rest of the range that's been uninspired and lacking.
    Wasn't a big fan of the ones with images included in the design, just felt a little tacky. This years effort is fine, just wish the green was a little darker, but that was probably a club decision.

The bevy.com sponsorship seems to have not materialised into much. There's a QR code on the front of our home kit! Has anything been done with that?

Anyway, not sure what impact who the kit sponsor is - you get good ones and shan ones form everyone, wouldn't say any ones is consistently better across all the teams - boil down to personal preference/what brand you feel most aligned to. Personally, I'd be keen for a New Balance, as I like the brand - doesn't mean I'll like the kits tho!

@hibs.net private member 18Craig75's Avatar
    Pressure on Joma then as they’ll be producing the 150yr anniversary Kit.

Quote Originally Posted by 18Craig75 View Post
    Pressure on Joma then as they’ll be producing the 150yr anniversary Kit.
    150th anniversary kit should be for season 25/26 imo. We were founded in August 1875, having it next season would mean it wouldn't be worn in the season that includes the actual 150th anniversary of our founding. Hearts ****ed up by releasing their kit this season.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member ElginHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    150th anniversary kit should be for season 25/26 imo. We were founded in August 1875, having it next season would mean it wouldn't be worn in the season that includes the actual 150th anniversary of our founding. Hearts ****ed up by releasing their kit this season.
    In this modern commercial world, I firmly expect two years worth of commemorative kits. Wasn't the hearts one launched as a kind of precursor to the anniversary? I could be wrong, I don't pay much attention to them.

@hibs.net private member 18Craig75's Avatar
    I heard it was another long term deal, not a years extension.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    It’s defo 25/26.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity Hibee View Post
    Hope the money from Joma is good as not a fan of their stuff.
    I think their kits have been excellent since they took over.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Gutted we’ve stayed with Joma, by and large they’ve been pish

Decent kits first season but everything since has been rotten IMO. They should’ve been binned last season for that joke of a home kit
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

@hibs.net private member WeAreHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Gutted we’ve stayed with Joma, by and large they’ve been pish

Decent kits first season but everything since has been rotten IMO. They should’ve been binned last season for that joke of a home kit
    Aye, because the club doesn't have input right enough 🙄

@hibs.net private member LEaston87's Avatar
    I don't mind Joma.

This season's kits are brilliant (excluding the Bevvy logo but that's not Joma's fault).

I hated last seasons home kit with the stadium background and celtic socks, but the away and third kits were nice.

The home kit the season before with the map of Edinburgh on a shiny green gradient was beautiful, the white with green pinstripe away was class too.

I hope next season the home kit is simple, with bottle green this time, white sleeves and a crew neck collar.

@hibs.net private member
    Whoever pays us the most is my choice for kit supplier and sponsor

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Bit off topic but the Bevvy app really isn’t all that good.

You can’t use it to click through to buy whisky, all it does is give some tasting notes and out of date prices.

Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    Bit off topic but the Bevvy app really isn’t all that good.

You can’t use it to click through to buy whisky, all it does is give some tasting notes and out of date prices.

It's Mind boggling the money that Bevvy lot raised. Their app/concept is not great to say the least, I wouldn't be surprised if they aint here long...

As long as their deal with us is structured correctly who cares!

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stairway 2 7 View Post
    Ultimately this is what it boils down to for me.

To be flippant, if you don’t like the shirts, don’t buy them. No biggy really.

A proper shade of green would be good.

This season is back to that wishy washy green that seemed in favour in the late 80s through mid 90s. I thought it was just the pictures that made it look light but when I bought it for the bairns it's definitely a pretty light green, I don't think the pattern in the fabric helps. Something approaching the new Ireland kit or the Dundee Utd away kit would be about right, a proper emerald green.

https://extra.ie/2024/03/20/sport/so...r-finally-over

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stairway 2 7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Trager View Post
    Ultimately this is what it boils down to for me.

To be flippant, if you don’t like the shirts, don’t buy them. No biggy really.

I understand this point. But I dont think it should be underestimated how important it is to also have a good looking kit that the players feel good in and the fans like to look at and will want to buy!

This season is back to that wishy washy green that seemed in favour in the late 80s through mid 90s. I thought it was just the pictures that made it look light but when I bought it for the bairns it's definitely a pretty light green, I don't think the pattern in the fabric helps. Something approaching the new Ireland kit or the Dundee Utd away kit would be about right, a proper emerald green.

Agree. Hibs kits in recent seasons have been a shade too light for my liking.

Last time I remember us having a proper emerald green strip was the Nike Crabbies one the season we were relegated, 2013/14.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    I’ve liked all the Joma kits but this season’s have been cracking - the third kit especially is really smart!
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member

A few years ago we released a “Hibs green” that everything Hibs related used, such as text, marketing etc. Does this still exist?

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    I’ve liked all the Joma kits but this season’s have been cracking - the third kit especially is really smart!
    Purple away kit is stunning, the 3rd kit goes didb ax one of my all time fav kits. Behind the Adidas kits of yesteryear