hibs.net Messageboard

3 brilliant team goals !

After watching some highlights of the game again and our 3 goals were as good as you'd see in any league , the quick passing ,movement with defence splitting passes and balls into box . Brilliant stuff.
    https://youtu.be/ObmwFuH3_wQ?si=scye-4WcMdqUz6mJ

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Donegal Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After watching some highlights of the game again and our 3 goals were as good as you'd see in any league , the quick passing ,movement with defence splitting passes and balls into box . Brilliant stuff.
    Lovely stuff indeed.

Really, really good goals. The longbangers boys were talking about not knowing what a typical ‘Hibs goal’ looks like a few weeks ago, id be delighted if that sort of goal became our archetype.

Yep, good stuff.

no reason to be negative about the future, I reckon things are now looking up after the david brent era.

Not going over board but genuinely looking forward to top six after the break and next season.

but i think that every year!

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Great to see and shows what a bit of quality and an excellent striker can do.

Great goals, with the slight caveat that Livi was absolutely
    brutal. Can only beat what's put in front of you though.

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    The players look really confident and, dare I say it, happy to be here. Even the loanees have really bought into the club.

Also, that run by ALF for the first goal is so intelligent. I'd be giving him another year, he's clearly a fit lad regardless of his age.

On our return to league action presuming Boyle and Ventes fit do we change things for the Ibrox trip ? .

On our return to league action presuming Boyle and Ventes fit do we change things for the Ibrox trip ? .
    Not for me. Vente ain’t displacing ALF and Youan’s got 3 assists in his last 2 games. Both have earned the right to start at Ibrox.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloucester Hibs View Post
    Not for me. Vente ain’t displacing ALF and Youan’s got 3 assists in his last 2 games. Both have earned the right to start at Ibrox.
    It would be harsh on Youan though Boyle would probably be a better option when it comes to helping out the defence , no ? .
    Last edited by Donegal Hibby; 18-03-2024 at 10:26 AM.

@hibs.net private member hibee1875's Avatar
    It would be harsh on Youan though Boyle would probably be a better option when it comes to helping out the defence , no ? .
    Start with Youan and bring on Boyle if he starts to have concentration lapses

Quote Originally Posted by hibee1875 View Post
    A couple of concentration lapses could prove fatal considering the opposition though . I think we will see Boyle back in the team and I wouldn't rule out Vente either for our trip to Ibrox.

I've still yet to watch any highlights, will probably do it when I arrive back home in a few hours.

Was a brilliant weekend in the beautiful city, topped off with a good 3-0 win, contemplating on booking for Motherwell away or wait till a home game nearer the end of the season.

Missing my white pudding suppers already.

Start ALF get 60/70 minutes from him
    Then Vente to press their defence
    Boyle to start as mentioned above he will protect Cadden
    Possibly Cadden right mid if Miller is fit

Youan has developed a fruitful relationship with Myziane. Makes such a difference to Elie to have another silky player with good feet in the starting eleven. Add Alf and Marcondes into the mix and thats an awesome front four.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee1875 View Post
    I lost my patience with Youan some time ago, however the shirt is his to lose just now after a good performance.

Vente simply isn’t on ALF’s level so that’s not even a debate as to who starts.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction