hibs.net Messageboard

Official Site: WATCH: AGM PRESS CONFERENCE

Hear from Kit Gordon, Ian Gordon, Ben Kensell, and Malcolm McPherson following Hibernian FC’s Annual General Meeting, which took place on Tuesday 27 February, 2024.
    At the Club’s 2024 AGM, Black Knight Football Club’s minority investment proposal into Hibernian FC was approved, meaning BKFC have completed the acquisition of 25% of the Club’s shares.
    Supporters can now hear from the four key figures at Hibernian FC as they spoke to broadcast media.

More...

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Brian McLaughlin doing Brian McLaughlin things, namely wheezing his way through a litany of negative, incendiary questions whilst the journalist in front of him is no doubt wearing a crash helmet to protect himself from shirt buttons propelling towards the back of his bonce caused by that fat moron.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Brian McLaughlin doing Brian McLaughlin things, namely wheezing his way through a litany of negative, incendiary questions whilst the journalist in front of him is no doubt wearing a crash helmet to protect himself from shirt buttons propelling towards the back of his bonce caused by that fat moron.
    😂😂😂😂

Fantastic
    "...when Hibs won the Scottish Cup final and that celebration, Sunshine on Leith? I don’t think there’s a better football celebration ever in the game.”

Sir Alex Ferguson

Jesus, don't hold back any

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    I'm guessing the chippy was shut if he was still there at that stage?

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Enjoyed that Ben spoke very well as did Kit and Ian. Answered the questions well and have a positive outlook on the partnership. Found myself getting quite emotional when Kit spoke as she is clearly completely behind what Ron would have done and wanted for the club. Thought McLaughlan was ok for a change.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Enjoyed that Ben spoke very well as did Kit and Ian. Answered the questions well and have a positive outlook on the partnership. Found myself getting quite emotional when Kit spoke as she is clearly completely behind what Ron would have done and wanted for the club. Thought McLaughlan was ok for a change.
    My thoughts exactly 👍

@hibs.net private member DarlingtonHibee's Avatar
    Excellent summary of a very positive evening