hibs.net Messageboard

Cant purchase x2 tickets for Rangers game

Hi all,

Title says it all really. I am a season ticket holder alongside my son. I am trying to purchase 2 tickets for us both for the upcoming cup game vs Rangers. As soon as I select the seats I want it says "You are attempting to purchase more tickets than you are allowed" something along those lines, I have tried phoning the ticket office and it's closed otherwise it's just ringing out.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 6-2MAGIC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi all,

Title says it all really. I am a season ticket holder alongside my son. I am trying to purchase 2 tickets for us both for the upcoming cup game vs Rangers. As soon as I select the seats I want it says "You are attempting to purchase more tickets than you are allowed" something along those lines, I have tried phoning the ticket office and it's closed otherwise it's just ringing out.

Thanks.
    When you sign in should be a red dot at the top, click on it and your reserved tickets will be there
    Good luck

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Hi all,

Thanks.
    They will already be in your basket - click the wee red dot at top right of ticketing page and they should come up?

Hi all,

Thanks.
    Are you just looking to buy your own seats for the game? They will be reserved in your basket already - should show a red dot? It might be that other tickets in your network are in your basket too and you'd need to unselect those?

@hibs.net private member
    They are reserved for you in the menu top right.

There should be a red spot on the wee icon.

Straight forward from there.

You need to resign each ticket to someone who is eligible to buy it. Then the error will clear

I only have my own ST seat reserved for me and I can’t seem to add my Dad’s to the order for some reason. Sure in the past his has been there reserved as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Quote Originally Posted by Franck Le God View Post
    I only have my own ST seat reserved for me and I can’t seem to add my Dad’s to the order for some reason. Sure in the past his has been there reserved as well.

Might be the settings have changed. Happened for one in my group as well. You need to make sure it says you can manage tickets for them, not just assign.

Has to then be confirmed by email by the member in your network.

@hibs.net private member linlithgowhibbie's Avatar
    I had problems too. There was a wee red dot awaiting me but it was for the Ross Co game. I've ended up buying a seat in row Q whereas i'm in row R so I am hoping nobody buys my usual seat.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    Might be the settings have changed. Happened for one in my group as well. You need to make sure it says you can manage tickets for them, not just assign.

Has to then be confirmed by email by the member in your network.
    Cheers, will look into that. Waited for the general sale and bought our usual seats anyway - albeit for an extra £2!

It's a bit of a glitch in the UX - I had similar but I eventually pressed the right button for it to work - it's like they are already reserved for you

First Team Breakthrough Broxburn Greens's Avatar
    Our seats didn’t appear to be reserved in my basket but I went onto the map and was able to buy them.

Wonder if it’s a glitch either new website causing people issues?

the new website doesn't seem to be set up to link smoothly to google - any google search for Hibs related content takes you to links on the Hibs site that just have the 404 link broken message

so wouldn't be surprised if it's a website problem

@hibs.net private member nonshinyfinish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joe breezy View Post
    the new website doesn't seem to be set up to link smoothly to google - any google search for Hibs related content takes you to links on the Hibs site that just have the 404 link broken message

so wouldn't be surprised if it's a website problem
    That's because Google hasn't re-indexed the site yet, so Google searches still return links for the old site, which don't work.

It doesn't mean the new site is broken, it's just a consequence of overhauling the site. Google will update itself at some point – can be a few days, can be a few weeks.