hibs.net Messageboard

Who's going to finish top scorer ?

If what I read is correct both Boyle and Youan have 8 , Vente 7 , could Maolida be a possibility having scored 3 from 5 starts now ? . Who do you think will finish our top scorer? .

2. Log in to remove the advert

Assuming all stay fit - Vente.

Youan.

I think it's between Boyle and Vente. I don't think Maolida will score enough to catch and outpace they two at this point. Youan I think will drop out of too many line ups now as well.

No one in double figures at this point of the season is rotten.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!
    Boyle, in my opinion.

Without a shadow of doubt in my opinion, as stated, if stays fit, and played where he is supposed to be played,
    Dylan!!

If Youan plays the majority of games either upfront or off the left then him. But I’m not convinced he’ll start as many as he’ll want.

If not, Myziane.

Boyle. He’ll play the most minutes and he’s come back from the Asian Cup in much better shape and form than before he went.

Going with Vente , I think if we play him as a 9 and provide decent service he will score plenty of goals for us .

Maolida will be our top scorer in the league.

@hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar
    I hope it's Vente. Seems likely if he plays up front properly and is now our penalty taker.

Boyle for me. I suppose one positive is we are considering 2 or 3 possible options and not reliant on one.

Quote Originally Posted by worcesterhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hope it's Vente. Seems likely if he plays up front properly and is now our penalty taker.
    Cannae see penalties adding too many to his total considering we don’t get them when someone tries to catch the ball.

@hibs.net private member nonshinyfinish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cannae see penalties adding too many to his total considering we don’t get them when someone tries to catch the ball.
    We got one on Saturday as a consequence of Trevor Carson trying to catch the ball.

Would like Vente to be top scorer but a dozen goals for each attacker Will do.