hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Big improvement

First Team Breakthrough

Big improvement

That’s as good a performance as I have seen from Hibs this season. The whole team seemed to realise the importance of winning this game why so long Hibs to show more effort and determination to get a result. The defence was excellent Obita and Rocky plus fish gave us a platform to build from, mid to front were a threat with Maolida MOTM.
    I just hope this not a false dawn and we can finish the season top six.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by john rossi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That’s as good a performance as I have seen from Hibs this season. The whole team seemed to realise the importance of winning this game why so long Hibs to show more effort and determination to get a result. The defence was excellent Obita and Rocky plus fish gave us a platform to build from, mid to front were a threat with Maolida MOTM.
    I just hope this not a false dawn and we can finish the season top six.
    Why make the same post, twice, within 20 minutes? You’re not very bright and a transparent Jambo. I’m slightly concerned that the admins. haven’t picked up on your trolling yet. I hope the pleasure you get from spouting here wasn’t spoiled by your team’s humiliation.

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    Why make the same post, twice, within 20 minutes? You’re not very bright and a transparent Jambo. I’m slightly concerned that the admins. haven’t picked up on your trolling yet. I hope the pleasure you get from spouting here wasn’t spoiled by your team’s humiliation.
    He’s trying to cover up after clearly outing himself earlier on today

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Hibs did a good game every player thought it would be bad if we lost but more than usual, why didn't do it every week? Cringe lol. The goals we conceded were less than the goals the enemy conceded I liked Jordan Obita, Sylvester Stallone from the hit film Rocky II and TROUT-MAN!!!!! They did good at game. Also the rest of the players also performed above average football playing level. Maolida was based. Anyway we need to play like this game in other games and then get a sixth place. Now if you'll excuse me I have to wave a Nigeria flag rotated 90 degrees

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    Hibs did a good game every player thought it would be bad if we lost but more than usual, why didn't do it every week? Cringe lol. The goals we conceded were less than the goals the enemy conceded I liked Jordan Obita, Sylvester Stallone from the hit film Rocky II and TROUT-MAN!!!!! They did good at game. Also the rest of the players also performed above average football playing level. Maolida was based. Anyway we need to play like this game in other games and then get a sixth place. Now if you'll excuse me I have to wave a Nigeria flag rotated 90 degrees
    Not sure what the point of your post is. Yes, we all agree that we were good today and deserved the win, but, I was of the understanding that this particular thread was essentially about outing a pain in the a*se Jambo.

I like Monty it’s been fraustrating so far but new signings are starting to gel hopefully this is turning point

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    Agree Jim.

There are more Jambos in here than redback spiders in my outside dunny.

Quote Originally Posted by Forza Fred View Post
    Agree Jim.

There are more Jambos in here than redback spiders in my outside dunny.
    Do they eat fire ants? Send them over here if they do