Hibs striker Dylan Vente was delighted to be back on the scoresheet and help the Hibees gain a vital three points against Dundee on Saturday afternoon.
The Hibees dominated proceedings at Easter Road from the penalty spot, before Dundee levelled through Luke McCowan with just over 10 minutes from time. Three minutes later, Vente then turned provider setting up Myziane Maolida to score and claim a well deserved three points.
Speaking to Hibs TV after the match, Vente told us how happy he was with both the performance and result.
“I am really happy with that, I got a goal, an assist, but the win was the most important thing today.
“We dominated the game; I think we could’ve scored one or two more goals in the first half but we didn’t quite manage to. There was a goal ruled out for offside which was unlucky.
"They scored and made it 1-1, but we showed a lot of character to fight back and retake the lead and see the game out.”

Vente played a key role in both goals, converting from the penalty spot before playing the crucial pass for Myziane to net the winner.
“(Emiliano) said he wanted to take the penalty, I said the same and I was confident so he trusted me and just told me to score!
“For the second goal, Emi laid it off to me – I was waiting for Myziane to make the run inside and thankfully I found him with the pass. It was a great action and a great team goal.
“It was good to get the win today to give us a good feeling, especially with the Derby on Wednesday. Hopefully, we can build a bit of rhythm together now and get a good result at Tynecastle.”

More...