hibs.net Messageboard

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    First Team Breakthrough
    Seeing nothing posted anywhere else so thought I would ask, does anyone know when tickets are going on sale, been a week since date was announced and still nothing. You would have thought they would have got these out by now and pushing the sale of them for us to get as many in as possible.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    I'd have preferred initially, for a brunch time kick off, around 2 or 3 pm, but that time is an exciting one for a Sunday. The place will be buzzing, after a few pre match drinks, and probably floodlit at some time. Brilliant if we win, and SOL is belted out into the night air. I'm definitely going. Cannae beat Easter Road under the floodlights, against the currants, or jam tarts. Bring it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal G View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seeing nothing posted anywhere else so thought I would ask, does anyone know when tickets are going on sale, been a week since date was announced and still nothing. You would have thought they would have got these out by now and pushing the sale of them for us to get as many in as possible.
    I reckon we’ll hear before the end of the week. And I also reckon it’ll be more expensive than we’d all like it to be.

If we win, we have a Hampden trip to look forward to. If we lose we eliminate the distractions of cup tournaments for a dedicated crack at breaking into the top 6.

Win-win.