hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    @hibs.net private member nonshinyfinish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbourneHibees View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, that's just not going to happen. Think about the average sports fans spending habits. They don't go purchasing random teams they have 0 connection to sportswear. Unless they happen to be visiting the city they are located in or the club is already massive.
    Don't know about the average fan, but some fans certainly do exactly that. I have a drawer or two full of football tops from random teams, none of them 'massive', largely bought because I liked the colours/design. And on the Fanatics front, despite zero interest in NFL, I have a Jacksonville Jaguars hoodie – again because I liked the colours and the logo.

I'm probably an outlier, but I do exist.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by nonshinyfinish View Post
    Don't know about the average fan, but some fans certainly do exactly that. I have a drawer or two full of football tops from random teams, none of them 'massive', largely bought because I liked the colours/design. And on the Fanatics front, despite zero interest in NFL, I have a Jacksonville Jaguars hoodie – again because I liked the colours and the logo.

I'm probably an outlier, but I do exist.
    What Random teams any that would be Hibs/SPFL level?
    The NFL is a multibillion $ industry so team sales from that I'd put on par with your Man U and Real Madrid shirt sales.

I had a look at the Fanatics US website and it's really only focusing on the top top teams from the top leagues. Not even half of the Premiership.

This arrangement isn't going to suddenly take our merchandise sales to the next level internationally.

It might hopefully offer some nicer looking options for the regular Hibee though.

Quote Originally Posted by MelbourneHibees View Post
    What Random teams any that would be Hibs/SPFL level?
    Yeah, plenty that are Scottish Prem level or lower e.g. Bohemians, Tranmere, Bristol City, Santiago Wanderers (I may be doing the Chilean league a disservice here, don't know).

Yeah, plenty that are Scottish Prem level or lower e.g. Bohemians, Tranmere, Bristol City, Santiago Wanderers (I may be doing the Chilean league a disservice here, don't know).
    The Jaguars aren't exactly NFL royalty either.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Will they sell reasonably priced pie and bovril?

Santiago Wanderers are the oldest club in Chile, play in green and white, and are the working class team in their local rivalry with posh Everton. According to Wikipedia anyway.
    Anyways, that's me sold, where can I buy their kit?

Quote Originally Posted by HerbDailly View Post
    Santiago Wanderers are the oldest club in Chile, play in green and white, and are the working class team in their local rivalry with posh Everton. According to Wikipedia anyway.
    Anyways, that's me sold, where can I buy their kit?
    I have this one from 2017, think I found it on eBay:

Screenshot_20240405-223330.jpg

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    T shirt just arrived from kitbag, very good quality, better than what we see from the club shop in my opinion.

Just noticed an email in my promotions folder on Gmail from the 8th about some new gear from AOF( Art Of Football.

Going to order the 1979 crest sweater and Hibs classics t-shirt tomorrow.