hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member speedy_gonzales's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Still got my hair but forehead getting bigger 😀
    Aye, the arrival of my fivehead brought the clippers out sooner than expected.
    Eventually embraced the wet razor and have shaved every couple of days for the last 20 years.
    To compound matters, my facial hair has been pure white since my late 30's. It was ginger before that so every cloud and all that....

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Still got my hair but forehead getting bigger 😀

I've heard that's quite a common issue, growing foreheads.

You'd think the NHS would be urgently investigating the cause...

Anyone looked into the Harley street place on George street for a hair transplant/or know anyone who has been? I’m not there yet but in a couple of years it might be a decision I have to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity Hibee View Post
    Anyone looked into the Harley street place on George street for a hair transplant/or know anyone who has been? I’m not there yet but in a couple of years it might be a decision I have to make.
    Dinnae waste your money, just by some clippers.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    One of my neighbours went to turkey for a hair transplant last year, it's been the best transplant i've seen.

He had thinning hair than was receding way up his forehead, now he has a cracking head of hair that you'd never know was a transplant.

4k i think he said it cost, but for someone in his late 20s he thinks it's money well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    One of my neighbours went to turkey for a hair transplant last year, it's been the best transplant i've seen.

He had thinning hair than was receding way up his forehead, now he has a cracking head of hair that you'd never know was a transplant.

4k i think he said it cost, but for someone in his late 20s he thinks it's money well spent.
    If that includes flights and a 5 star stay, it cannae be bad!

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity Hibee View Post
    You should ask Boyler how much they cost

Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    If that includes flights and a 5 star stay, it cannae be bad!
    I think it did, dont know about 5 star stays, but travel and accomodation was included.

I think it did, dont know about 5 star stays, but travel and accomodation was included.
    Like it. I’d be tempted although not sure how much relaxing I’d manage before/after going to get me heid operated on 😂👍

Like it. I’d be tempted although not sure how much relaxing I’d manage before/after going to get me heid operated on 😂👍
    When he came home he showed me what they'd done, and to be honest it looked sore, some scabbing and lots of what looked like little dots all over his head, but jeezus christ, now he has a full head of hair, and you would never know he was going bald.

When he came home he showed me what they'd done, and to be honest it looked sore, some scabbing and lots of what looked like little dots all over his head, but jeezus christ, now he has a full head of hair, and you would never know he was going bald.
    Ach. Just sounds like a big night oot but with hair at the end instead of a hangover.

Ach. Just sounds like a big night oot but with hair at the end instead of a hangover.

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    I've heard that's quite a common issue, growing foreheads.

You'd think the NHS would be urgently investigating the cause...
    They are trying to but can’t get much of Shankland’s availability to experiment on him.

Baldness just means that you can get a hairy back, hairy ears, mental eyebrows and nasal hair. What's not to like in the trade off🤷😭

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    Antonio Conte's looks the best. No idea how he's managed that after what he had playing for Juve during the 90s.

I'd be a bit concerned about how they'll look in 30 years time. It'll probably be better to be wrinkly, a bit over weight, a collection of white hair and baldness without strange transplanted clumps of hair in bits where you might not expect it to be. Everybody else my own age will be at that point.

I say that as someone who basically arrests one aspect of the ageing process for a living.
    That's an interesting point. What DOES a hair transplant look like when you get old? Does the transplanted hair turn grey/get thinner in the same way as your original hair? I'm guessing most of it is actually your own hair but taken from parts of your head/body where there is stronger growth?

Quote Originally Posted by He's here! View Post
    That's an interesting point. What DOES a hair transplant look like when you get old? Does the transplanted hair turn grey/get thinner in the same way as your original hair? I'm guessing most of it is actually your own hair but taken from parts of your head/body where there is stronger growth?
    I think it’s follicles that are transplanted from other areas and therefore presumably will grey/thin pretty similarly.

I think it’s follicles that are transplanted from other areas and therefore presumably will grey/thin pretty similarly.
    So basically you have a head covered of pubes and chest hair if you get one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ErinGoBraghHFC View Post
    So basically you have a head covered of pubes and chest hair if you get one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was going to suggest similar (and point out the obvious less than flattering outcomes that could achieve…) but the hair grafts are taken from the back and sides of the heid… I think!

I was going to suggest similar (and point out the obvious less than flattering outcomes that could achieve…) but the hair grafts are taken from the back and sides of the heid… I think!
    Pretty sure that's right. Think hair tends to keep growing pretty much normally at the sides and back of the head even when someone loses it on top. To go back to my original question, what is the point of that? It's almost like a design flaw that some will lose their hair long before others.