hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rocky

Quote Originally Posted by Donegal Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lee Johnson has been a manager of quite a few clubs and I don't remember any incidents were he's been involved in what went on in the derby .

Naismith's on the other hand is only new as a manager and in that time he's back stabbed the previous manager , offended the Aberdeen manager and said something nasty to one our players about his dad .

I'm sorry Jeffers but I think your hatred for our manager is clouding your judgement . I think most people know exactly what kind of person Steven Naismith is and it's not nice .

Whatever Naismith said or done to get a reaction from Lee Johnson he wasn't going to give him the chance to square up as it was clear as day Naismith was trying to get away as quickly as he could which lead to Johnson's reaction which btw wasn't really a cheap shot though Shankland and one of the hertz fans did at cabraja head .
    How about both are wrong. Our manager shouldn’t be reacting like that ever. I don’t give a **** about hearts.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar
    Lee Johnson has been a manager of quite a few clubs and I don't remember any incidents were he's been involved in what went on in the derby .

Naismith's on the other hand is only new as a manager and in that time he's back stabbed the previous manager , offended the Aberdeen manager and said something nasty to one our players about his dad .

I'm sorry Jeffers but I think your hatred for our manager is clouding your judgement . I think most people know exactly what kind of person Steven Naismith is and it's not nice .

Whatever Naismith said or done to get a reaction from Lee Johnson he wasn't going to give him the chance to square up as it was clear as day Naismith was trying to get away as quickly as he could which lead to Johnson's reaction which btw wasn't really a cheap shot though Shankland and one of the hertz fans did at cabraja head .
    He’s got a reputation in football circles for rubbing people up the wrong way. I note you ignored him tripping up the Hearts sub ?

I’ve already said Naismith is a rat, but you have absolutely no idea what if anything he said to Johnson. You are making things up that it was clear as day Naismith was trying to get away as quickly as he could. A snidely dig in someone’s side as you’ve got past them is a cheap shot in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffers View Post
    He’s got a reputation in football circles for rubbing people up the wrong way. I note you ignored him tripping up the Hearts sub ?

I’ve already said Naismith is a rat, but you have absolutely no idea what if anything he said to Johnson. You are making things up that it was clear as day Naismith was trying to get away as quickly as he could. A snidely dig in someone’s side as you’ve got past them is a cheap shot in my book.

Who's he rubbed up the wrong way btw ? Seems to me he's got a lot of contacts in football like the city group . I never seen the incident of him tripping a Hertz sub so I can't comment on something I've not seen though if he did it's very unlike the yams not to make a fuzz about it .

Your correct i am not 100% certain on wither Naismith said anything but going by his track record with what he said to Nisbet and Johnson's reaction I think it's more likely than not Naismith did which is my gut feeling on it .

You also don't know that Naismith didn't say anything to Johnson either which we will probably never know but I definitely take Johnson's word on it over Naismith every day of the week.

Making nothing up , just before Johnson reacted Naismith WAS trying to get away . Think he said afterwards he was trying to get to the hertz fans to celebrate . It was all very quick and imo something was said .

@hibs.net private member Libby Hibby's Avatar

Not being smart in any way however what does ‘football circles’ mean?

Quote Originally Posted by hibee-boys View Post
    Can’t wait for the next derby……Rocky II😎
    Next opponent is Naysmith Zafani

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Who's he rubbed up the wrong way btw ? Seems to me he's got a lot of contacts in football like the city group . I never seen the incident of him tripping a Hertz sub so I can't comment on something I've not seen though if he did it's very unlike the yams not to make a fuzz about it .

Your correct i am not 100% certain on wither Naismith said anything but going by his track record with what he said to Nisbet and Johnson's reaction I think it's more likely than not Naismith did which is my gut feeling on it .

You also don't know that Naismith didn't say anything to Johnson either which we will probably never know but I definitely take Johnson's word on it over Naismith every day of the week.

Making nothing up , just before Johnson reacted Naismith WAS trying to get away . Think he said afterwards he was trying to get to the hertz fans to celebrate . It was all very quick and imo something was said .
    Something definitely said. Did a Hearts sub not throw a bottle into the Hibs technical area? Naismith is a gimp.

Quote Originally Posted by Libby Hibby View Post
    Not being smart in any way however what does ‘football circles’ mean?
    Players, coaches and other managers. The comment about Johnson came from a former Premiership manager.

@hibs.net private member

Any links to any evidence of this? I’m starting to think this is all the beginning of another witch hunt, fell out with Kenneh sent him on loan, him and mckirdy hate each other now this.

Finished season pretty well and made a couple of good signings big players back to fitness should be exciting times feels like a few still after the manager to me

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Something definitely said. Did a Hearts sub not throw a bottle into the Hibs technical area? Naismith is a gimp.
    Yeah think a hearts sub did throw something, had Shankland's attempted punch at cabraja and the fan trying to hit him too .

I've watched the incident a few times at the moment they were shaking hands Naismith was trying to get away , that and the fact Johnson's reacts in anger which is out of character for Johnson and knowing what Naismith's like to me indicates that somethings been said .

Johnson hasn't had any bother like this in a year in charge of us though it's not surprising it has happened with horrible individual like Naismith . I've watched Hibs under other managers like calderwood who was like a cardboard cutout in defending his team . Glad to see a manager at us that will stand up for his team and a team that will stand up for the manager.

Yeah think a hearts sub did throw something, had Shankland's attempted punch at cabraja and the fan trying to hit him too .

I've watched the incident a few times at the moment they were shaking hands Naismith was trying to get away , that and the fact Johnson's reacts in anger which is out of character for Johnson and knowing what Naismith's like to me indicates that somethings been said .

Johnson hasn't had any bother like this in a year in charge of us though it's not surprising it has happened with horrible individual like Naismith . I've watched Hibs under other managers like calderwood who was like a cardboard cutout in defending his team . Glad to see a manager at us that will stand up for his team and a team that will stand up for the manager.
    As long as he pays the fine

Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    As long as he pays the fine
    Don't know who's paying the fine and not really bothered who does wither it's LJ or the club. Just glad we stood up for ourselves against that lot .

Quote Originally Posted by Dmas View Post
    Any links to any evidence of this? I’m starting to think this is all the beginning of another witch hunt, fell out with Kenneh sent him on loan, him and mckirdy hate each other now this.

Finished season pretty well and made a couple of good signings big players back to fitness should be exciting times feels like a few still after the manager to me
    There will always be something that can be used as a stick to beat him with. Just a matter of time.

Lee Johnson has been in the game a long time and is well respected by other coaches, players and managers also . Another premier league manager commenting on Lee Johnson and his team at the start and 3:48 in .
    https://youtu.be/VdIHnM_-PH4

I’ve touched on most of this before. I’m in a fortunate position where I am friends with unconnected individuals who have links to the club and as such I get to hear things. Some of which I post, the majority I don’t as betraying their confidence is a sure fire way of never getting told anything again in future. Posters on here can choose to believe the things I do share or not, it’s up to them. I’m personally friendly with a few people on this board I’m sure they can confirm I’m not someone who makes things up…..

I can’t speak for others but I cannot stand Johnson. I’ve never hidden that. It’s based on what I’ve seen and heard myself and things I’ve been told. I’ve previously been asked how I can feel that way about someone I’ve never actually met, yet I’d wager few if anyone on here has ever met Naismith but it’s widely accepted on here that he’s a rat and become a .net fact that he made a comment to Nisbet about his father. It works both ways.

The simple answer is there isn't any evidence at all to back anything up .It's one witch hunt after another because certain fans have a hatred for the manager and are willing to beat the guy down at every opportunity they can get like LJ is out before a derby partying to all hours , unrest in the team , players not happy with LJ , LJ wants away back to England, LJ starts incident at tiny , LJ playing players out of position ( he's not got a clue ) , somebody told me he's not nice ,etc etc . I'm sure they will find more stuff in the future to have a go at him too . Pretty sad stuff TBH .

The simple answer is there isn't any evidence at all to back anything up .It's one witch hunt after another because certain fans have a hatred for the manager and are willing to beat the guy down at every opportunity they can get like LJ is out before a derby partying to all hours , unrest in the team , players not happy with LJ , LJ wants away back to England, LJ starts incident at tiny , LJ playing players out of position ( he's not got a clue ) , somebody told me he's not nice ,etc etc . I'm sure they will find more stuff in the future to have a go at him too . Pretty sad stuff TBH .
    Sounds like you know everything thats going on. Evening News must have really upped their output.

Sounds like you know everything thats going on. Evening News must have really upped their output.
    He’s not got a clue, yet does exactly what he he’s quick to point the fingers at others for doing.

No I don't know everything that's going on though all the things I mentioned certain people were willing to condemn or ridicule the manager without knowing the facts basically because they have there own personal vendetta against the manager without showing one shred of proof.

We've had some shocking decisions lately against Hearts but this is absolutely taking the proverbial. Their fan and Shankland both punched Cabraja and no action taken afaik but zRocky gets a ban for pulling Naismith away from LJ. I'm rapidly getting fed up with football in general, seems like there's no point

No I don't know everything that's going on though all the things I mentioned certain people were willing to condemn or ridicule the manager without knowing the facts basically because they have there own personal vendetta against the manager without showing one shred of proof.
    Vendetta? You maybe just need to calm down with the over reaction and language. LJ's mum wouldn't stick up for him as much as you do. This is a discussion forum nobody needs to show any proof.

@hibs.net private member
    Vendetta? You maybe just need to calm down with the over reaction and language. LJ's mum wouldn't stick up for him as much as you do. This is a discussion forum nobody needs to show any proof.
    This is bordering on bullying imo.

Quote Originally Posted by oneone73 View Post
    This is bordering on bullying imo.
    From me? . thats the best one yet. I'm the nicest guy on here.

Difference being the people I hear things from do know what they are talking about. Unlike you who hasn’t got a clue.
    That's very debatable btw as you have condemned and ridiculed the manager at every opportunity you can find without one shred of proof from your so called ITK people to back up your claims Though if gives you a feeling of superiority like in some of nasty names you've called the manager and telling me I haven't got a clue then by all means knock yourself out 😂

I'm quite calm mate , thanks for asking 👍. Of course I'm sticking up for LJ especially over someone like Naismith I am. When the discussions stop and accusations start about a manager , player or any member of staff that's getting called out repeatedly by certain posters I think there should be some sort of proof or explanation to what's happened or why .

This has basically came about because of the view certain anti Johnson posters have that LJ started the carry on at tiny , I don't know if he did or not and neither do they . What I do think is Naismith has previous for saying nasty comments at one of our players and I think he it's very probable that he said something again .

If its a choice of believing and backing LJ over Steven Naismith I'm going with our manager on this one . Strange some in our own support don't feel the same.

@hibs.net private member
    We don't want to be closing this thread and I don't plan on spending a good part of my afternoon deleting posts so can we cut out the personal stuff and bickering please and get the thread back on track.

I'm quite calm mate , thanks for asking 👍. Of course I'm sticking up for LJ especially over someone like Naismith I am. When the discussions stop and accusations start about a manager , player or any member of staff that's getting called out repeatedly by certain posters I think there should be some sort of proof or explanation to what's happened or why .

This has basically came about because of the view certain anti Johnson posters have that LJ started the carry on at tiny , I don't know if he did or not and neither do they . What I do think is Naismith has previous for saying nasty comments at one of our players and I think he it's very probable that he said something again .

If its a choice of believing and backing LJ over Steven Naismith I'm going with our manager on this one . Strange some in our own support don't feel the same.
    Nothing to do with being anti Johnson. I'm anti our managers acting in a manner that ends up with our players getting fined and banned. HE WAS WRONG. Thats just a fact. Some people may like what he did but its WRONG. And Rocky is the one being punished for it. Anyone who has been on a football pitch will tell you how much the oppo will try and wind you up to get a reaction. Thats what happened. He reacted. He should be better than that. If any of our past managers had acted that way id have the same opinion. Thankfully only a few would have.

Quote Originally Posted by superfurryhibby View Post
    Awful response, embarrassingly arrogant

No proof required, but you can expect to get called out for posting nonsense though.
    What’s arrogant about my post ? He’s as much as admitted he doesn’t know what’s going on but then goes on to more or less suggest I’m making things up about Johnson ‘cos he refuses to believe a bad word about him.

I don’t need to make up anything on an internet forum to try and make myself look clever. The folk on here that know me can attest to that. It’s good enough for me. Even if I was to post specifics and where the that info came there would still be posters like Donegal who wouldn’t believe it cos it doesn’t suit their agenda.

@hibs.net private member
    Thread closed.