hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    Completed Yie Ar Kung Fu at the arcade once.

I also made Sandy Jardine miss a putt at Broomiknowe golf course by shouting abuse at him as a 12 year old.

2. Log in to remove the advert

No holes in one despite playing golf from around 8yr old to about 29 and lowest handicap was 7 at Prestonfield golf club.

Highest snooker break was 78 many many years ago when I played for the State snooker club, used to play almost everyday back then.

Got 180's regularly in my early 20's, used to play in the Lothian darts league.

Scored 1 goal playing sunday league football, I was a midfielder and scored with a header from a corner, I was more a DM and probably had a nose bleed being in the penalty box.

I competed in natural bodybuilding and got two 2nd places in the over 40's masters division, in Edinburgh and Manchester and got 5th twice in the British championship, I was 47 at the time, 17yrs ago.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Managed and captained our office team to a totally flukey semi final place after getting the luckiest draw imaginable in a Civil Service Masters football tournament back in about 2008, playing my first games after a 6 month absence with a groin strain. Couldn't play in our defeat in the semi as my groin was too sore by then and then insisted the 5-1 defeat was mainly due to my absence when it was actually my fault for being too scared to drop a senior manager who was more interested in kicking the seven colours of ***** out of the opposition rather than attempting to play some football.

I've hit plenty of 180's but only when throwing in practice.

Football wise, I scored all 6 goals in a 6-1 win when playing Sunday amatuer years ago. Only thing that annoys me about it is I can't remember if I scored with my left to secure the full set. Probably not as my left foot is hopeless...

I also picked the ball up as it crossed the 6 yard line thinking it was the shy line. This was in primary 6 or 7 and the ref gave a penalty. Not sure I ever played for the school team again.

Hard times 😄

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Once had three holes in one one the bounce on the five hole putting green I put into my lawn during the first lockdown.

180 on the dartboard is not uncommon for me either…………it normally takes me about 12 twelve darts to total that score.

Had literally hundreds of 180s but never better than 5 perfect darts, and never better than out in 12.

Will probably stay that way too.

Hole in one at Gullane 1 last year after about 50 years of playing golf. B section champion at Liberton a few years ago and runner up at Glencorse many years ago.
    Was ok at table tennis but my son was better, ( after my coaching 🤣). He once won a tournament at Standard Life where the winner got to play Andy Murray !

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Eagled my first ever hole of golf. Holed out from around 130 yards on the par four first hole at Portlethen as part of a work event.

Followed that with two nines and an eight and have never broken 100

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction