hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar

Black Friday

I thought it would be good to list any bargains that you might find.

Any help for folk leading up to Christmas, I'm sure would be very welcome.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Alfiembra's Avatar
    I’m looking for a chrome book for my Mrs so any pointers would be a big help. Has to have a decent size screen 15” minimum but doesn’t need computing power as it will really only be used for internet and photos most likely, may occasionally need to plug in an external drive and view files etc.

Has anyone used one of the Daewoo Ice Master beer dispensers? £89 in Asda currently and I'd get another 10% off.

It takes 5ltr kegs rather than the 6ltr the Perfect Draft takes and I'm not sure there is a huge selection tbh, certainly compared to the PD. Also looks a bit more fiddly from the YouTube reviews I have watched.

Quite tempted but would be good to know if anyone had any experience and their thoughts.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Quote Originally Posted by Alfiembra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’m looking for a chrome book for my Mrs so any pointers would be a big help. Has to have a decent size screen 15” minimum but doesn’t need computing power as it will really only be used for internet and photos most likely, may occasionally need to plug in an external drive and view files etc.
    Section on Chromebook's in the Which guide to Best Black Friday deals live now (mind the not much different Cyber Monday deals will follow these )

https://www.which.co.uk/news/article...2-aq4vJ2e3zr9O

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    If anyone sees a Petzl Swift RL headlight in the sales post a link for me please. Got my eye on it on a couple of sights but they don't' seem to have any major Black Friday sales. In fact one of them has gone up a tenner since last week!! Any similar headlights too but I would prefer a decent manufacturer as it is a gift for my boss. Thanks.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar T Grouch View Post
    If anyone sees a Petzl Swift RL headlight in the sales post a link for me please. Got my eye on it on a couple of sights but they don't' seem to have any major Black Friday sales. In fact one of them has gone up a tenner since last week!! Any similar headlights too but I would prefer a decent manufacturer as it is a gift for my boss. Thanks.
    I'm currently in tiso, Perth

https://www.tiso.com/eatlx5ti0126/petzl-charlet-swift-rl-headto-unisex-orange
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

For those wanting to join the Firestick revolution there's a selection of models with sizable reductions. This is an example.

Deal of the day: Fire TV Stick 4K Max | streaming device, Wi-Fi 6, Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls) https://amzn.eu/fsrriEs
    Space to let

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    Anyone looking to join the AirFryer army, ASDA have one for £38 just now (3.5L) and it's very good indeed!
    Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Quote Originally Posted by Moulin Yarns View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stairway 2 7 View Post
    Thanks, the £65 is the best price so far. I will look on Friday at all the major websites and hopefully get one with much cheapness.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    For those wanting to join the Firestick revolution there's a selection of models with sizable reductions. This is an example.

Deal of the day: Fire TV Stick 4K Max | streaming device, Wi-Fi 6, Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls) https://amzn.eu/fsrriEs
    This is just a blank firestick I presume and not IPTV?

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbsy90+2 View Post
    This is just a blank firestick I presume and not IPTV?
    You also need a contract with an IPTV provider.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member
    Vittorias group 50% off all gift vouchers which can be used in all restaurants starting from 1 Jan

Same as above but with Civernos slice. Their vouchers only available tomorrow morning from 8am until limited amount are sold out.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Has anyone used one of the Daewoo Ice Master beer dispensers? £89 in Asda currently and I'd get another 10% off.

It takes 5ltr kegs rather than the 6ltr the Perfect Draft takes and I'm not sure there is a huge selection tbh, certainly compared to the PD. Also looks a bit more fiddly from the YouTube reviews I have watched.

Quite tempted but would be good to know if anyone had any experience and their thoughts.

Yeah i wouldn't mind a bit feedback before plumping for one of these

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsnoteasy View Post
    Vittorias group 50% off all gift vouchers which can be used in all restaurants starting from 1 Jan

Same as above but with Civernos slice. Their vouchers only available tomorrow morning from 8am until limited amount are sold out.
    Great deal.

Worth noting the voucher has to be used by the end of March though.
    Mon the Hibs.

@hibs.net private member

And as far as I can see there’s nothing to stop you using the 25% off for being a Hibs season ticket holder on top of that.

The Civerinos voucher though looks like it’s for Civerinos at Hunter Square rather than Civerinos Slice. Still brilliant though.
    Both great vouchers.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    And as far as I can see there’s nothing to stop you using the 25% off for being a Hibs season ticket holder on top of that.

The Civerinos voucher though looks like it’s for Civerinos at Hunter Square rather than Civerinos Slice. Still brilliant though.
    Both great vouchers.
    Seems like you’re correct, a great saving. Pretty sure it’s 20% for ST’s rather than 25%.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Seems like you’re correct, a great saving. Pretty sure it’s 20% for ST’s rather than 25%.
    You’re correct, it’s 20%

@hibs.net private member

Both great vouchers.
    Just checked. Its available for Hunters Square & all slice bars.

@hibs.net private member
    Just checked. Its available for Hunters Square & all slice bars.
    Even better then! Thanks for the shout.

On the Vittoria's vouchers - is it clear somewhere if they can be used on la fav delivered? Or is it only for use to sit in the restaurant?
    Mon the Hibs.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by danhibees1875 View Post
    On the Vittoria's vouchers - is it clear somewhere if they can be used on la fav delivered? Or is it only for use to sit in the restaurant?
    Sure it can be used for sit in or takeaways. They won't be fussy if sit in or takeaway. Your still spending your money.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    Yeah i wouldn't mind a bit feedback before plumping for one of these
    I haven't used the one PB is talking about but I have the perfect draft and its great, good pint plenty choices of kegs fiver back recycling them when your done, its quiet as well bit of noise pouring but sits quietly after.
    its £30+ per keg probs get about 10 pints out the keg and I think they say its good for 3 days I've normally got it blasted in one night. my only gripe is if you've not got the keg chilled it takes a while to chill to temp in the machine maybe better this time of year if you can have one outside or in a shed ive not tried yet even 24hrs in the fridge it still takes a bit time to be ready in the machine.

my bro in law has the sub which is also a good pint he does complain about the pricing of the kegs for that now so I think they might have put the prices up recently, there's a thread on here talking about them maybe worth digging that out to check on the other type mentioned.

@hibs.net private member
    Anyone seen any deals for IPads, looking for one for my daughters Xmas, doesnt have to be brand new versions just a good deal and nothing that will stop getting software updates etc

Quote Originally Posted by Dmas View Post
    Anyone seen any deals for IPads, looking for one for my daughters Xmas, doesnt have to be brand new versions just a good deal and nothing that will stop getting software updates etc
    Try Ao.com

Sure it can be used for sit in or takeaways. They won't be fussy if sit in or takeaway. Your still spending your money.
    I've been annoying and asked a question I could/should have just worked out myself, sorry!

T&C #9 - in store orders only.
    So it can be used if I go there and order takeaway - but not if I phone up for delivery.
    Mon the Hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmas View Post
    Curry's and Amazon both have Black Friday deals on iPads, there are a few options on both, you should be able to pick up a decent one there. I tend to sell old tech to music magpie or Cex, might be worth having a look there, their prices are pretty good for 2nd hand stuff and they both refurbish them to a decent standard.

Cycle turbo trainer and mat, £120 for less than £50 including delivery.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar T Grouch View Post
    Curry's and Amazon both have Black Friday deals on iPads, there are a few options on both, you should be able to pick up a decent one there. I tend to sell old tech to music magpie or Cex, might be worth having a look there, their prices are pretty good for 2nd hand stuff and they both refurbish them to a decent standard.
    got 9th Gen on currys cheers bud

So far today an Apple Watch with £50 voucher back, some golf gear from Nike (extra 25%off sale prices) and a Sonos Arc for £655 (£900 retail).