hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wouldn't give up until Hibs announce its sold out and remove the link.
    I'll give it another half hour. Think the most you can hold a ticket for in your basket is 25 mins so if nothing by 3pm it'll be begging on here and social media :D

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yerauldda View Post
    Just been to ticket office. Sold out. If anyone has 2 spares then I’ll take them!

Thats funny, they were never on sale at the ticket office. Online only as per the clubs PR and the link is very much still there.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

Seems you were correct Hermit. Another 10 minutes of refreshing and just bagged one at 1438. Sorted ;)

@hibs.net private member
    Thats funny, they were never on sale at the ticket office. Online only as per the clubs PR and the link is very much still there.
    The link may still be up but there aren’t tickets left.
    I live nearby so chanced my luck.

Quote Originally Posted by scott_b_ View Post
    Seems you were correct Hermit. Another 10 minutes of refreshing and just bagged one at 1438. Sorted ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by yerauldda View Post
    The link may still be up but there aren’t tickets left.
    I live nearby so chanced my luck.

See Scott B's post....

Any spare tickets, drop a message!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Section 120 is the worst, depending on your seat position that pole can completely obscure one goal end. Its ridiculous.
    Yep been in that section in the past was a joke

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    I’ve had some restricted view seats at Parkhead which haven’t really been too bad, but also had a couple of bad ones, which would have been in 120. Never had a goal obscured but part of the penalty box has been.

There was a time where you could just sort of half accept a restricted view as just one of those things, but when they are now asking fans to sit in such seats and charging £32 for the privilege it’s actually bordering on theft.

My seat on Saturday was restricted view in Ross County’s temporary/bleacher style contraption, but still whacking you full price. Goal was obscured by handrails and had to stand up every time the ball was in the box to see what was happening.
    Celtic next with not having a clue what kind of view you are going to get, then Dundee Utd with seats designed for people of child size then Aberdeen with by far and away the worst away section in league with every single seat restricted view and dreadful sight lines on a crumbling old terrace with rickety seats bolted on to them. Again, a hefty ticket price will be awaiting with no concession for the awful fan experience.

While our prices for away fans are not exactly a bargain, at least we are offering good facilities and excellent views for visiting fans. Tynecastle is good, as is the likes of Motherwell, St Johnstone & St Mirren. Ibrox is also decent enough.

The allocation has sold out so why will Celtic care? Profiteering on the back of fans loyalty to follow their clubs. With the multiple millions they are amassing through CL they can more than afford to start charging a ticket price for visiting fans that reflects the location within their stadium.

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    Any spare tickets, drop a message!

Got three sat together if any use for you! Bought them today then realised I’ve got something else on at 17:00 that I need to be in Edinburgh for.

Just bumping this. Three still available at £32 each.

Quote Originally Posted by OstKurve Hibs View Post
    Just noticed that there bud, got 2 tickets there, restricted view tho

Been a while since I've been to darkheed, can some one remind me how bad this restricted view is ?

CeltcParkAwayEnd.jpg

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    I’ve had some restricted view seats at Parkhead which haven’t really been too bad, but also had a couple of bad ones, which would have been in 120. Never had a goal obscured but part of the penalty box has been.

There was a time where you could just sort of half accept a restricted view as just one of those things, but when they are now asking fans to sit in such seats and charging £32 for the privilege it’s actually bordering on theft.

My seat on Saturday was restricted view in Ross County’s temporary/bleacher style contraption, but still whacking you full price. Goal was obscured by handrails and had to stand up every time the ball was in the box to see what was happening.
    Celtic next with not having a clue what kind of view you are going to get, then Dundee Utd with seats designed for people of child size then Aberdeen with by far and away the worst away section in league with every single seat restricted view and dreadful sight lines on a crumbling old terrace with rickety seats bolted on to them. Again, a hefty ticket price will be awaiting with no concession for the awful fan experience.

While our prices for away fans are not exactly a bargain, at least we are offering good facilities and excellent views for visiting fans. Tynecastle is good,🙈 as is the likes of Motherwell, St Johnstone & St Mirren. Ibrox is also decent enough.

The allocation has sold out so why will Celtic care? Profiteering on the back of fans loyalty to follow their clubs. With the multiple millions they are amassing through CL they can more than afford to start charging a ticket price for visiting fans that reflects the location within their stadium.
    Tyncastle has one of the worst viewing seats in Scotland imo. Bottom row of their kid on top tier section , when sitting down can only see the top third of the goals .
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

First Team Regular OstKurve Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    Lol, bit of a pain if that's in your way, doesnt come close to the view I had at tannadice, was the game we drew 2 all wi them in cup, last season or one before.
    That was horrendous.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesie View Post
    Sent you a PM mate

Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post

While our prices for away fans are not exactly a bargain, at least we are offering good facilities and excellent views for visiting fans. Tynecastle is good, as is the likes of Motherwell, St Johnstone & St Mirren. Ibrox is also decent enough.

Luckily I think I'm in a row low enough down that the pillar is only going to obscure the corner flag area but others won't be so lucky and as you say £32 for the privilege is scandalous. Thats twice in a row now I've been allocated a restricted view ticket for Parkhead.

First Team Regular OstKurve Hibs's Avatar
    https://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/venue/celtic+park/119/

I can get a rough idea from a cpl of the pics here how my view will be,

I'm 3 rows further back and 10/12 seats along ascending from the view in pic 4. Guessing I'll see the goal but prob not much of what's happening around the edge of box and midfield area.

@hibs.net private member
    Would take 2 of them Jamesie if still going?

edit : cannae PM you as your inbox is rammed
    Last edited by 1 8 7 5; 04-10-2022 at 05:02 PM.

I’ll take one! PM me please!!

Looks like the tickets are away - but if not I’ll come back to Scottish sleepy, 1 8 7 5 and Cameron Wilson on Saturday, when I’m due to be meeting the guy who first asked for them

@hibs.net private member
    Looks like the tickets are away - but if not I’ll come back to Scottish sleepy, 1 8 7 5 and Cameron Wilson on Saturday, when I’m due to be meeting the guy who first asked for them
    Cheers Jamsie

Looking for two spares if any are going