hibs.net Messageboard

Welcome to Wrexham

Really enjoying this series. Rob McElhenney and Ryan Reynolds seem to have genuinely bought into it and have the best intentions for the club at heart.

The 6th episode brought back memories of Hands of Hibs for me, as much as I can remember those days as a young boy. So delighted for the fans to see their club saved now and wish them success!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by hibby rae View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really enjoying this series. Rob McElhenney and Ryan Reynolds seem to have genuinely bought into it and have the best intentions for the club at heart.

The 6th episode brought back memories of Hands of Hibs for me, as much as I can remember those days as a young boy. So delighted for the fans to see their club saved now and wish them success!
    Started watching it yesterday, totally agree with you.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member cameronw-hfc's Avatar
    Bumping this as since watching the doc, I've found myself looking for Wrexhams results every week. Great show, really shows the heart and soul of the club/town rather than focusing on the "celebs" too much. Nice to see how much both of them seem to have bought into the club culture, also seen they made around 400k per episode for the club, that's some going for a non-league club.

First Team Regular OstKurve Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cameronw-hfc View Post
    Bumping this as since watching the doc, I've found myself looking for Wrexhams results every week. Great show, really shows the heart and soul of the club/town rather than focusing on the "celebs" too much. Nice to see how much both of them seem to have bought into the club culture, also seen they made around 400k per episode for the club, that's some going for a non-league club.
    What's this on mate ?

Quote Originally Posted by OstKurve Hibs View Post
    What's this on mate ?
    Disney +

For a non League club to have a sponsors like tiktok and aviation gin (I know this is Reynolds) is pretty good going. The investment as well. Having to double down on a new pitch after the first one didn't take and the have just released plans for new floodlights